PDA

View Full Version : LH and FSH Levels?

bulldogz
10-27-2011, 01:18 PM
I was wonding if anyone can let me know the relation between LH and FSH would have if test level are really low, lower than range levels

If T levels are below range level (~131) of....lets say between ~348-1200ng/dL....would LH and FSH levels still be normal (within range) or would LH and FSH also be below range level?

GreatWhiteTruth
10-27-2011, 03:27 PM
I was wonding if anyone can let me know the relation between LH and FSH would have if test level are really low, lower than range levels

If T levels are below range level (~131) of....lets say between ~348-1200ng/dL....would LH and FSH levels still be normal (within range) or would LH and FSH also be below range level?

From my understanding of the HPTA, they all affect each other in one way or another. So I would assume that if your test is low so would your LH be. That is assuming that your HPTA is functioning normal and you are off cycle. This is a complete speculation on my part though. I think heavy might have an answer for this.

Bump.

bulldogz
10-27-2011, 06:43 PM
^^thanks for the reply brotha!

Just wondering if this will throw up a red flag for my endo if my T levels are that low even if my LH and FSH levels are within range...? :hmmm:

GreatWhiteTruth
10-27-2011, 07:42 PM
^^thanks for the reply brotha!

Just wondering if this will throw up a red flag for my endo if my T levels are that low even if my LH and FSH levels are within range...? :hmmm:

Of course, but it's not to say he would suspect you of using gear. He may suspect other things like early onset MAN-O-PAUSE, dysfunctional testes who knows. Wear a baggy sweatshit or a hoodie when you go see him LOL.

bulldogz
10-28-2011, 03:48 PM
If only those shots of nandrolone didn't raise my T levels I would be golden

Since both LH and FSH were both below range level when I did the shots and did my own bloodwork....:pissed: