• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

high carb foods?

Jemal

all natural
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i realized that my diet doesn't have anywhere near enough carbs
I'm getting enough protein (not too sure how i'm doing on fat)..
anyone have some suggestions for high carb foods i cna eat here and there?

Well...it doesn't necessarily mean you need to eat high carb foods....just means you have to add some carbs to your meals....you should still eat healthy carbs such as old fashioned oats, rice, sweet potato, fresh veggies and some fruits.

If you increase your carbs focus on quality....sweet potatos, brown rice, oatmeal, as well as fruits and lots of green & colorful vegies...like w8 already said.

Other sources that may be ok in your plan could include (but are somewhat controvercial) whole wheat bread, whole wheat pita bread, whole wheat pasta, oat bran, non-sweetened yogurt, new potatos, other starches like squash, carrots, peas, corn. This will depend on your goals and how strict you want your diet to be.

Stay away from high carbs sources like candy, cookies, white flour, sugared yogurt/ice cream, chocolate milk, fruit juices/pop, most commercial cereals, etc.

Why is whole wheat bread controversial?

Originally posted by Fit Freak
Stay away from high carbs sources ....., chocolate milk,....etc.

That would be difficult my wise friend !:eek:

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Originally posted by Jemal
Why is whole wheat bread controversial?

Because some believe you can eat it (and other wheat products like pasta) and some believe you can't/shouldn't.

What it comes down to is your goals (cutting, bulking), metabolism, current BF levels, and current/past dieting history, among other things :)

Exactly as w8 said....doing it again:)

Back