• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mumbai to host World Bodybuilding Meet

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Updated 26/10/2011 1:29:28 PM

Mumbai: About 400 athletes from nearly 90 countries are expected to participate in the 65th World Body Building Championship to be held in the city next month, organisers said.

Organisers are planning to have President Pratibha Patil inaugurate the event, which would be held at the Andheri Sports Complex here, Indian Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation, general secretary Sanjay More said.

According to More, officials of the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB), including its president Rafael Santonja, will arrive in India on November 2, followed by the athletes on November 3.

Anne%252520Luise%252520Becker-Brasil%252520-%252520Rafael%252520Santonja-Presidente%252520I.F.B.B..jpg

Anne Luise Becker of Brasil and Rafael Santonja, Presidente I.F.B.B.

"Already 70 countries have confirmed their participation in this mega event and some more are to confirm their entries in next few days," a press release issued here said.

Registration of athletes will begin from November 3. A meeting of the IFBB executive council would also be held on the afternoon which would be followed by a welcome party.

The next day, meetings to guide the technical team, judges and team managers are scheduled.

On November 5, pre-judging of the athletes will be done at Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle, the release added. The International Congress of IFBB will be held on the morning of November 6 which would review the activities and future action plan for the development of the sport of bodybuilding.

This would be followed by the final competition 'World Championship' at 4 p.m., it said.

Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray will award the prize to the world champion. The total cost of the tournament is likely to be Rs five crore (50 million rupees or about $1,000,000 USD), the release said adding, that the organisers are seeking sponsors for the event. (PTI)

Last edited:
I looked at how many separate clips there were and decided to post the main link to Matze's channel. It would be a good link to have bookmarked since he usually has good coverage of competitions.

AndroClips :: Matze's Videos

India should not be able to hold events like this; conditions are appaling out there. And yes I have been several times.

Back