PDA

View Full Version : Legitimacy of norma test e?

EBSNW1
10-30-2011, 09:52 AM
Has anybody ordered the norma test e from these guys and can comment on their legitimacy?

I need to be 100% sure of this before ordering, as I have severe allergies against peanut oil (often used by fakes) that can potentially be lethal.

Wasn't planning on dying yet guys :ohyeah:

Any feedback is much appreciated.

DEE151
10-30-2011, 03:46 PM
yes bro they are real.

EBSNW1
10-31-2011, 01:52 AM
yes bro they are real.

Well thanks for your reply, but I was kind of hoping that a user who bought and cycled them might give me some feedback.

Are you really willing to bet someone's life on the legitimacy of your product?

Let me just note, I've seen some really good fakes of these, barely distinguishable from the real product. Also, the vial hasn't gone through major changes in the past years.

So yeah, if anybody has any additional feedback, get in here.. :callme:

Robalo
10-31-2011, 04:49 AM
Hey, i've used Norma test E and they feel and look the real deal, however, as you said there are real good fakes out there. How can you tell?

EBSNW1
10-31-2011, 06:36 AM
Hey, i've used Norma test E and they feel and look the real deal, however, as you said there are real good fakes out there. How can you tell?

I can't, thats why I'm asking if anybody has used them and knows if they are legit or not. Or maybe has had them fake-checked in a forum somewhere?

How long did you take them for, with what results? How much shutdown did you experience?

Of what texture was the oil? How did the box look? Did it have the price printed on the barcode label? Have you held the box under UV light to check for the hologramm label (older versions) ?

Sorry for asking so much, I just need to be really sure, if I so much as just eat 1 peanut my throat swells up and I choke to death, there is no imagining what would happen if I injected peanut oil directly into my muscles. :nail:

Thank you for your feedback.

DEE151
10-31-2011, 06:40 AM
I can't, thats why I'm asking if anybody has used them and knows if they are legit or not. Or maybe has had them fake-checked in a forum somewhere?

How long did you take them for, with what results? How much shutdown did you experience?

Of what texture was the oil? How did the box look? Did it have the price printed on the barcode label? Have you held the box under UV light to check for the hologramm label (older versions) ?

Sorry for asking so much, I just need to be really sure, if I so much as just eat 1 peanut my throat swells up and I choke to death, there is no imagining what would happen if I injected peanut oil directly into my muscles. :nail:

bro we got allot of ppl that use them and they love them, we do not sell fakes at all.

Robalo
10-31-2011, 06:59 AM

I've used them for the first 7 weeks of my Test E (750mg)/Tren E (400mg) then i switched to Opiox Test E and i can tell you that there was a HUGE difference. I've gained 22lbs in the first 7 weeks and as soon i changed the test, gains slowed down, strenght just leveled and sides diminished. The oil is a lot thicker than Opiox test. I can compare it to real Testoviron (sometimes i manage to get it local directly from a lab). The amps look legit with normal printing and no faults. I didn't get the box so i wouldn't know about that.

At the end you'll have to trust or not on your source. Until now, Europeanabolic has been top notch with my orders

EBSNW1
10-31-2011, 07:11 AM
bro we got allot of ppl that use them and they love them, we do not sell fakes at all.

Exactly, and those are the people I need inside this thread to tell me of their experience with the stuff. :winkfinger:

Of course no seller will knowingly sell counterfeit gear if they plan on staying around, but I've actually seen people receive fakes from a real pharmacy (turkey), and lets face it, 80 - 90% of the human-grade gear floating around the black market is fake, that is why many veterans go for UG lab in fear of receiving counterfeits.

I am not trying to accuse you guys in any way of selling counterfeits, I am just trying to make sure here for my own benefit, especially because of my allergy.

EBSNW1
10-31-2011, 07:48 AM
I've used them for the first 7 weeks of my Test E (750mg)/Tren E (400mg) then i switched to Opiox Test E and i can tell you that there was a HUGE difference. I've gained 22lbs in the first 7 weeks and as soon i changed the test, gains slowed down, strenght just leveled and sides diminished. The oil is a lot thicker than Opiox test. I can compare it to real Testoviron (sometimes i manage to get it local directly from a lab). The amps look legit with normal printing and no faults. I didn't get the box so i wouldn't know about that.

At the end you'll have to trust or not on your source. Until now, Europeanabolic has been top notch with my orders

Thank you for this extensive feedback. last questions: how was your libido during the cycle? Did you have any PIP from the normas?

@DEE151

Can you point me to other forums that have feedback on the experience with your norma test?

Robalo
10-31-2011, 11:05 AM
Thank you for this extensive feedback. last questions: how was your libido during the cycle? Did you have any PIP from the normas?

@DEE151

Can you point me to other forums that have feedback on the experience with your norma test?

Libido was off the charts. I had a minor PIP but i was injecting it with Tren.

EBSNW1
11-01-2011, 06:00 AM
Sounds like they are the real deal. I might go for them in this case. Just sorting out alertpay right now (god they suck, you should look into titanmoneyexpress as used by alldaychemist).

Any info on the lot number of your stock and expiry dates? Do you ship with box and leaflet?

Is the "order 25 normas and get 5 extra amps" deal still on?

What if the amps do turn out to be fakes, will I be refunded?

Still seems kind of strange you guys are still so unknown on eroids considering your good service and great prices...

DEE151
11-01-2011, 07:01 AM
Sounds like they are the real deal. I might go for them in this case. Just sorting out alertpay right now (god they suck, you should look into titanmoneyexpress as used by alldaychemist).

Any info on the lot number of your stock and expiry dates? Do you ship with box and leaflet?

Is the "order 25 normas and get 5 extra amps" deal still on?

What if the amps do turn out to be fakes, will I be refunded?

Still seems kind of strange you guys are still so unknown on eroids considering your good service and great prices...
bro if your so dam concern about them being fake go some were else then. we dont need ppl like you starting this big as thread about if there real or not. your getting real annoying.

EBSNW1
11-01-2011, 07:08 AM
bro if your so dam concern about them being fake go some were else then. we dont need ppl like you starting this big as thread about if there real or not. your getting real annoying.

Seriously bro? I really don't think the questions I posted are too much to ask!

I wanted to know lot numbers, expiry date and if you send the box along with amps, as well as if you refund.

Those are completely legitimate questions to ask before buying pharm grade off some internet site.

big_max
11-01-2011, 07:57 AM
The jury is still out as far as I'm concerned. I've done 4 weeks at 500mg and I'm still waiting to see any results... although you do hear some people say Test E doesn't kick in for them until as far in as week 5 or 6, so I'm still hopeful.

The amps look pretty good to me, the only thing that concerned me about them was the rough 'nipple' on the top of some of them, never seen a blemish like that before. (although that doesn't mean they're not legit; they could have just failed quality control for this reason, been slipped out the back door and sold to us... which would be good news of course).

So the short answer is I'm not sure yet, but if you can wait until the end of next week I should have the results of blood tests back, I can let you know then.

iPenetratah
11-01-2011, 08:07 AM
The jury is still out as far as I'm concerned. I've done 4 weeks at 500mg and I'm still waiting to see any results... although you do hear some people say Test E doesn't kick in for them until as far in as week 5 or 6, so I'm still hopeful.

The amps look pretty good to me, the only thing that concerned me about them was the rough 'nipple' on the top of some of them, never seen a blemish like that before. (although that doesn't mean they're not legit; they could have just failed quality control for this reason, been slipped out the back door and sold to us... which would be good news of course).

So the short answer is I'm not sure yet, but if you can wait until the end of next week I should have the results of blood tests back, I can let you know then.

You can always take a blood test and check your t-levels ; )

However, I felt the most benefits of test enth around week 6. I also read it also has to do with how the body responds, which is why it takes a bit of time.

big_max
11-01-2011, 09:55 AM
You can always take a blood test and check your t-levels ; )

See the last line of my post bro where I mention getting blood test results back next week..?

Thanks for reading my posts fully :) :thumbup:

EBSNW1
11-01-2011, 10:09 AM
See the last line of my post bro where I mention getting blood test results back next week..?

Thank you for your feedback man! You should at least experience some htpa shutdown (ball shrinkage) and libido increase in week 4. Some people already retain about 2 kg of water around the first couple of weeks, have you not noticed any weight gain at all? Maybe you are using something to suppress estrogen?

Please check here for a comparison of real vs fake:

Real and fake: Norma Testosterone Enanthate - MC Forum | Muscle Steroids Babes forum (http://www.muscle-core.com/pictures-anabolic-steroids/1963-real-fake-norma-testosterone-enanthate.html)

Compared your pictures already and checked the dates, seems to be legit. Maybe you can check if they have a straight bottom since that is not clearly visible from the pictures.

Did you get a box with them? Maybe you checked the sticker for a hologramm under uv light?

PappyMason
11-01-2011, 10:31 AM
thick as fuck but its real. Many complain about thickness but all people who have used it said it was really good shit.

big_max
11-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Thank you for your feedback man! You should at least experience some htpa shutdown (ball shrinkage) and libido increase in week 4. Some people already retain about 2 kg of water around the first couple of weeks, have you not noticed any weight gain at all? Maybe you are using something to suppress estrogen?

Please check here for a comparison of real vs fake:

Real and fake: Norma Testosterone Enanthate - MC Forum | Muscle Steroids Babes forum (http://www.muscle-core.com/pictures-anabolic-steroids/1963-real-fake-norma-testosterone-enanthate.html)

Compared your pictures already and checked the dates, seems to be legit. Maybe you can check if they have a straight bottom since that is not clearly visible from the pictures.

Did you get a box with them? Maybe you checked the sticker for a hologramm under uv light?

I've been keeping a very close eye/hand on my balls, and they still seem 100% normal to me at this stage.

I'm not taking anything for oestrogen. I've been sitting around waiting for my nipples to get sensitive ('cos I know from past cycles I'm very prone to this side effect), but alas, zero sensitivity as yet so no need for an AI. No weight gain either, or strength.

In the link you provided the legit Normas do have a very slight curvature at the base of the amp, you just can't see it in those pics, but you can feel it with your thumb. The fakes just seem to have a noticeably more dramatic concave curvature than the legit ones. Happy to say that these ones I have only have the slight curvature, so, maybe there's still some hope.

No box with them unfortunately; I've yet to receive a box with any kind of gear I've bought off the net.

So... it's the start of week 5 for me now and I'm still holding out hope, and I'll happily eat my negative words if my test levels come back sky high next week, here's hoping.

What's the deal with peanut oil..? I take it that it doesn't actually smell like peanuts, that would be a dead give-away..? All I can confirm at this point is that the gear doesn't smell like peanuts :winkfinger:

LevroneFormula
11-01-2011, 10:53 AM

Dude you can't be serious, do you treat all your customers this way?

I totally agree with people that want to make sure they are not just injecting some rubbish into their body just because some rep on a website said

"bro we got many ppl using it they all love it blablabla"

On a different note, I have been researching the web for some real reviews of their test (testoviron and norma), but there is no real info to be found, only 1 guy on trainwiser that claims he received fake testoviron from these guys but could not back it up.

thick as fuck but its real. Many complain about thickness but all people who have used it said it was really good shit.

Any insight as to how you know its real?

EBSNW1
11-01-2011, 11:21 AM
I've been keeping a very close eye/hand on my balls, and they still seem 100% normal to me at this stage.

I'm not taking anything for oestrogen. I've been sitting around waiting for my nipples to get sensitive ('cos I know from past cycles I'm very prone to this side effect), but alas, zero sensitivity as yet so no need for an AI. No weight gain either, or strength.

In the link you provided the legit Normas do have a very slight curvature at the base of the amp, you just can't see it in those pics, but you can feel it with your thumb. The fakes just seem to have a noticeably more dramatic concave curvature than the legit ones. Happy to say that these ones I have only have the slight curvature, so, maybe there's still some hope.

No box with them unfortunately; I've yet to receive a box with any kind of gear I've bought off the net.

So... it's the start of week 5 for me now and I'm still holding out hope, and I'll happily eat my negative words if my test levels come back sky high next week, here's hoping.

What's the deal with peanut oil..? I take it that it doesn't actually smell like peanuts, that would be a dead give-away..? All I can confirm at this point is that the gear doesn't smell like peanuts :winkfinger:

Bro I am really crossing my fingers for you and hope that your test results come back positive :winkfinger:

The deal with peanut oil is that some tested fake amps have been found containing it, some with no hormone and just oil and others with oil and underdosed hormone (in some cases even test prop, not enanthate). I would still say it is pretty unlikely for many fakes to be containing peanut oil, but rather be safe than sorry and make sure the amps you buy are legit, thats why I started this thread ;)

I am not talking about norma fakes specifically, but since many counterfeiters just buy the amps in bulk from china and slap a label on them pretty much any popular brand may be affected.

Your amps seem extremely legit though, they have all the signs that point towards that.

Considering the normas are 1.71 euros per amp in greece, I don't even know why the fakers bother :jerkit:

DEE151
11-01-2011, 02:42 PM

I totally agree with people that want to make sure they are not just injecting some rubbish into their body just because some rep on a website said

On a different note, I have been researching the web for some real reviews of their test (testoviron and norma), but there is no real info to be found, only 1 guy on trainwiser that claims he received fake testoviron from these guys but could not back it up.

ya and as you can see he only made one post, and he never posted after he made that thread cause the normas was real.
check us out on outlaw Nothing but great reviews

iPenetratah
11-01-2011, 03:27 PM

Hey bro, you can always take a blood test and check your t-levels ; )

EBSNW1
11-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Hey bro, you can always take a blood test and check your t-levels ; )

Have you been drinking? :roflmao:

The guy already mentioned twice that he is going to get a blood test next week ;)

daron_e
11-12-2011, 09:19 AM

Any blood test results???

Robalo
11-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Man, i've bought these Normas for several times now for my homies and everybody is happy. If you doubt about these Normas, stick with UG, then you'll have no doubt on what you'll be getting.

Sciroxx is good too :winkfinger:

big_max
11-13-2011, 04:54 AM
Any blood test results???

Sorry, not yet. My quack isn't playing ball with checking my test levels... I'm hoping to get it done next week instead, but it might not be possible if this guy continues to be a cunt.

daron_e
11-23-2011, 01:04 PM

Only thing I can go by is that the pic of the box on their site has the lot printed on the white part of the sticker. Norma prints these numbers on the yellow part, not the white. And I have some from a greek pharmacy. Now I don't know if that is even their box thats on the site, or if it's just a generic pic from the internet. Would really like to see a pic posted of on of their boxes, either the test or the deca. And before I get yelled at from a site rep, with all the fakes in this game we have a right to simply see a pic of a box when we spend hard earned money. Not saying anything about the products, just would like to see a box. When you sell that much product I am sure there are some boxes lying around.

DEE151
11-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Only thing I can go by is that the pic of the box on their site has the lot printed on the white part of the sticker. Norma prints these numbers on the yellow part, not the white. And I have some from a greek pharmacy. Now I don't know if that is even their box thats on the site, or if it's just a generic pic from the internet. Would really like to see a pic posted of on of their boxes, either the test or the deca. And before I get yelled at from a site rep, with all the fakes in this game we have a right to simply see a pic of a box when we spend hard earned money. Not saying anything about the products, just would like to see a box. When you sell that much product I am sure there are some boxes lying around.
the pics we have are from the net like alot of other source
you guys are trippin to hard on the normas. yes I know there is alot of fakes out there but we are on 14 boards total. Nothing but great reviews and happy ppl that buy from us. We only sell the real deal.

big_max
11-24-2011, 06:12 AM
I go back to the quack on Monday to get my test results, so I'll update this after that.

I imagine they will be high though, I think it was just starting to kick in at week 5/6, I had (and still have) shit-loads of acne, and was starting to get calf and shin pumps, so hopefully my test results will put all of our minds at ease.

bane7373
11-25-2011, 04:58 PM
All the positive on outlaw muscle ! I would think by now if they were selling fakes it word would be out by now ! And their is a guy on outlaw who took one shot a week for hrt and posted bloods!

big_max
12-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Sorry for the delay in posting, just been lazy recently.

My test levels came back at about 60 nmol/L, which the doctor said was high (although I'm not 100% sure what the 'normal' range is in nmol/L).

What I do know is that this result is nearly 4 times what my normal test level was when I last had it checked.

So I'm happy to say that based on the evidence I have, the Normas are 100% legit and you can buy them with confidence. :winkfinger:

TonyMack
12-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Sorry for the delay in posting, just been lazy recently.

My test levels came back at about 60 nmol/L, which the doctor said was high (although I'm not 100% sure what the 'normal' range is in nmol/L).

What I do know is that this result is nearly 4 times what my normal test level was when I last had it checked.

So I'm happy to say that based on the evidence I have, the Normas are 100% legit and you can buy them with confidence. :winkfinger:

The reference range for nanomole per liter is around 9-37, depending on age and lab.

The conversion for nMol/L to nanograms per deciliter is 28.8, so thats 1728 for the Americans.

What dose are you shooting per week, and how long?

big_max
12-02-2011, 05:51 AM
I did 500mg for 5 weeks only, since I was just testing it out. So, due to my quack not doing the test when I originally asked for it, the bloods weren't taken until what would have been roughly week 7; so I expect the results would have been even higher if I'd got the bloods taken at the right time.