• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Superbowl moments part II

ALBOB

IDIOT SAVANT
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, I asked what your favorite commercials were, what were your LEAST favorite moments?

Celine Dieon singing God Bless America. She's a good singer but a complete fraud. As most of you know I'm a huge supporter of Canada but it should be an American singing that song. The only reason Celine is calling this country home is because she's getting about a zillion dollars from Caesars Palace to live there.

P.S. I also have serious doubts as to wheter or not she drives a Chrysler. :rolleyes:

:haha: Well put Albob!

I liked the Budweiser commercials:thumb: They never let me down.

My least favorite moment was when the Raiders intercepted the ball at the very beginning of the game, which by the way was the ONLY Raider highlight, LOL....

Another least favorite is Shania Twain singing "I Feel like a woman"...what does that have to do with football??? She could have picked one of her better songs..something like "Rock this Country"

The end of the SNL halftime show when Jimmy Fallon and his band peformed. What the hell was THAT shit?

Oh, I forgot one, THE WHOLE FREAKIN' GAME.............................. since the Eagles weren't there :cry:

Originally posted by ALBOB
Oh, I forgot one, THE WHOLE FREAKIN' GAME.............................. since the Eagles weren't there :cry:

except for being at a party with my closest friends....the whole game was a waste of time.

Hmmmm...IPMC,you would do Celine????
Ok,personal tastes...

The game,well I was working and I recorded the game on tape,after hearing what the score was at the end of the 4th quarter on my way home,I did not even bother watching it...
Bad year for the SB!!!:(

Originally posted by IPMC
Hell yes....I'd bend her over the kitchen cabnet and ............OH, never mind.
:rolleyes: TMI!!!
Remember,we have yungones on site!!!:grin:
Block your ears dino!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Dero
Hmmmm...IPMC,you would do Celine????

I'd hit it, flip it over like a pancake, then hit it again.

sq_full_body_sny.jpg

Pssssst,guys,she's got no hips!!!:eek:

Pssssst,guys,she's got no hips!!!:eek:

Or tits.

Before you ask IAB; NO, I wouldn't. She's nasty. :barf:

I think this is more like ALBOB's taste:

sheep.gif

Ooooooooh...Well I would not go as far as that...Baaaaaaa!!!
But I have seen her in person,and NO,I would not...
She would had made a great ballerina,(Anorexsick) yes she's reeeeaaaally,reaaaaaaaally skinny!!!
No meat on da bones!!!!!
None,nadda,rien,niet!!!
But if you guys wanna,that's your business!!!

Originally posted by ALBOB
Looks better than Celine. :shrug:

You just don't want her, cause you know you couldn't get her. I, on the other hand could have her anytime I wanted......:D

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by IPMC I, on the other hand could have her anytime I wanted......:D

Got that hot patch done, eh? You gotta be careful when you take those rubber dolls out in the woods; rocks and sticks, don't ya' know?

Shaking my head!!!

Back to the football game,yes the Super Bowl...:banana:
Got stopped at the National anthem!!!
What was the question?:read:

Originally posted by Dero What was the question?:read:

You opinion on the NEGATIVE moments during the broadcast. I'm thinking Mr. Dumbass (IPMC) didn't understand the "negative" part. :rolleyes:

Ok...another Canadian!!!From Timmins Ontario!!!:D
Now Shania,is a women!!!Great personality!!!Looks great!!!
:thumb:

Originally posted by IPMC
OH....can't forget this one........
attachment.php

That was a NEGATIVE moment? Shania too? You two are :nut:

Ok...another Canadian!!!From Timmins Ontario!!!:D
Now Shania,is a women!!!Great personality!!!Looks great!!!
:thumb:

She is a Canadian?????? Damn, there are no good lookin girls in the USA anymore.

:doh: Open your eyes MAN!!! Look around!!!All around you!!!
Goergous ladies!!!
OMG:eek:
I don't believe you said that!!!
When was your last medical???
Not only do you need to get your eyes check,but wait 'til the women of the site get a hold of ya...
NO PITY!!!!!
Yu's dead!!!

It was nice kknowing ya!!!
:(

Back