• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Found This!!!

ranman32566

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Found this on "OLOGY" posted by z yesterday Title "Any news on our favorite..Post #50 Go check for yourself​

'hiGH' - none of you heard about police and customs checking all packs in China ? they also check factories.... and my supplier was too scared to do anything... but I was assured that orders will go out next week - fingers crossed​

z.

Last edited:
I've chimed in on this post after seeing this...

This is about an order for hGH that was placed just as Z closed shop.

I have an order out for hGH and I'm not worried at all - I've received all domestic and international orders - no problems.

This is for the orders form China ... by the sounds of it and has nothing to do with domestic or regular international.

No worries Z is on top of everything. :)

Repo has it correct and all have been notified-Thanks-OD

China HGH orders

2 weeks ago Chinese authorities ran through factory computers and arrested anyone selling to unauthorized e-mail accounts. Unauthorized means USA...

they are done with the factory searches.

I rcvd 10 kits at a time without any problems, if you are worried have your supplier list (florescent powder) it ships in vials identical to HGH- and is also white. almost impossible to check unless they open and test a vial - so watch your packages for signs of tampering.:paddle:

I myself have 6 years of imports under my belt - no problems ever other than a couple days delay. most orders arrive 4 days to the west coast.

And it came today. Had to hunt down the mail man but I got it. Thanks z and od for keeping me in the loop.

Glad to hear that you received. Many packs are coming in daily-appreciate your posting-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

Z orders are coming in... got mine this week.

Back