PDA

View Full Version : Woman and married men.

Pahlevan
11-02-2011, 04:10 PM
I wanted to ask you single ladies what your thing is with married men. I get so much more attention and play now that Im older and married. What gives?

LightBearer
11-02-2011, 09:16 PM
theyre selfish homewreckin whores dude

MDR
11-03-2011, 12:52 AM
Be careful. Mometary temptation isn't worth the destruction of a good marriage.

Little Wing
11-03-2011, 02:09 AM
cuz they can enjoy the passion and send you the fuck home so the wife can deal with your farts, morning breath, and dirty socks.

TooOld
11-03-2011, 04:48 AM
It may be because they feel non threatened. Just like a gay man has allot more female friends than most straight men.

Of course I could be misunderstanding you. If you are married and in a solid relationship but taking advantage of these trusting women or pigs whichever the case may be, then you have issues.

troubador
11-03-2011, 07:14 AM
Because getting married raises your social value. You're so valuable that you're theoretically unavailable to other women. Many might not like to face it but sexual attraction is derived from evolutionary instincts surrounding procreation.

Big Pimpin
11-03-2011, 07:26 AM
In laymen's terms many women want what they can't have.

SloppyJ
11-03-2011, 07:28 AM
In laymen's terms many women want what they can't have.

Like an orgasim? :roflmao:

.V.
11-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Lack of morality. Lack of values.

exphys88
11-03-2011, 08:11 AM
V said it right! If a woman is attracted to married men, they have something wrong with them.

I don't care how hot they are, they're immediately not attractive because of that.

littlekev
11-03-2011, 08:15 AM
cuz they can enjoy the passion and send you the fuck home so the wife can deal with your farts, morning breath, and dirty socks.

feisty and cute

.V.
11-03-2011, 08:16 AM
V said it right! If a woman is attracted to married men, they have something wrong with them.

I don't care how hot they are, they're immediately not attractive because of that.

But then, in my view the same goes for men going after married women. When I was single a few years ago women came out of the woodwork, to the point that I was disgusted with them. They wanted sex and that's it. And yeah, even the married ones. One even to the point of, "ok so you won't sleep with me because I'm married...can I just give you a blowjob". Grrrrrrr

I can't impose my morals or values on anyone else, but I can certainly stick with them myself. Single women and married men are a big NO in my book...single men and married women...again, a big NO.

And yeah, the ring should be a turn off for anyone that sees it...it is a visible statement that says, "I'm taken!! Don't be interested!!!"

exphys88
11-03-2011, 08:19 AM
But then, in my view the same goes for men going after married women. When I was single a few years ago women came out of the woodwork, to the point that I was disgusted with them. They wanted sex and that's it. And yeah, even the married ones. One even to the point of, "ok so you won't sleep with me because I'm married...can I just give you a blowjob". Grrrrrrr

I can't impose my morals or values on anyone else, but I can certainly stick with them myself. Single women and married men are a big NO in my book...single men and married women...again, a big NO.

And yeah, the ring should be a turn off for anyone that sees it...it is a visible statement that says, "I'm taken!! Don't be interested!!!"

I agree, if a married woman wanted to sleep with me, I'd be immediately not attracted because she's a tramp.

Why get married in the first place if you're going to cheat? It's just a lot easier to be single. Or, find a mate that allows an open marriage.

Little Wing
11-03-2011, 10:42 AM
i think there are some very classy men in this thread. too many people today have absolutely no code of conduct or honor they hold themselves to. the most beautiful people alive can make themselves as disgusting as a meal of maggots with their behavior and so many others would still gobble it up oblivious to the fact that a person's character is of any importance.

LightBearer
11-03-2011, 11:06 AM
totally wrong, because they try to destroy your marrage on purpose so they could be with you

Ichigo
11-03-2011, 12:12 PM
I never understood that either. I find that type of behavior disgusting, they're just sick miserable people who want to spread the misery around.

MDR
11-03-2011, 12:53 PM
i think there are some very classy men in this thread. too many people today have absolutely no code of conduct or honor they hold themselves to. the most beautiful people alive can make themselves as disgusting as a meal of maggots with their behavior and so many others would still gobble it up oblivious to the fact that a person's character is of any importance.

Attraction is one thing. Marriage does no take away the attraction for the opposite sex. But to act on it puts everything of value in a marriage in jeopardy. I love my wife, and she is my closest friend. To betray her trust and hurt her so deeply simply for a mometary expression of lust is unthinkable. I'm sure she is attracted to other people as well, but I trust and believe that she would never betray me and our marriage. She knows that it would destroy the trust we have built over many years together. Having an adult relationship means making sacrifices, and one of the things we agreed to sacrifice when we committed to each other for life is sex with other people.

exphys88
11-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Attraction is one thing. Marriage does no take away the attraction for the opposite sex. But to act on it puts everything of value in a marriage in jeopardy. I love my wife, and she is my closest friend. To betray her trust and hurt her so deeply simply for a mometary expression of lust is unthinkable. I'm sure she is attracted to other people as well, but I trust and believe that she would never betray me and our marriage. She knows that it would destroy the trust we have built over many years together. Having an adult relationship means making sacrifices, and one of the things we agreed to sacrifice when we committed to each other for life is sex with other people.

Wow! Nice post, my thoughts exactly.