• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Problem with uncle z

smdplzsmd

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not really a problem, more or less a problem with the emailing.

I have an email but everytime i email it i get nothing senet and it says bad email. So if anyone could pm me (i know my posts are low) his email, i could jumpstart my way onto my goals in the gym! =p

Not really a problem, more or less a problem with the emailing.

I have an email but everytime i email it i get nothing senet and it says bad email. So if anyone could pm me (i know my posts are low) his email, i could jumpstart my way onto my goals in the gym! =p

Please get your post count up and PM me direct-Thanks-ordawg1

Why is that? Well shit what do i have to do then? donate? im not a troll despite my name lol. First time ever here and a newcomer.

Alright will do. If posting is what i have to do then so be it. shit if this is legit then i will be more than happy to be active on here ha maybe change my name in the future so people dont think im a damn troll though

Just take your post count up in New Guy/PM thread and you can PM- will only take a few minutes-Thanks-OD

Yes as Sir OD said, just find out thread in the sticky or forum and post 50 posts of pics of girls, hobbies, etc. Then use the PM system

we dont have many rules but this is one of them

Thanks very much, happy to have you here

Welcome to uncle z and Im

How come when I try to log into Z's temporary page I can't get in? Also it's been a while since I've been on here, how do I start a thread?

How come when I try to log into Z's temporary page I can't get in? Also it's been a while since I've been on here, how do I start a thread?

Z's not open yet - that's why you can't get in.

You can start a thread by clicking on the "New Thread" button from the main page within Z's section of the forum.

Z should be open soon ... "hang tight." :)

Back