• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Albob.............

BUSTINOUT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just had to take a minute to tell you that you had my ass ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read your post in the Baghdad thread, and I have to say I was friggin cracking up man. Not at your post(could not have said that better myself), but because after every sentence I read, I kept looking over at your avatar and it made me laugh all that much harder. It looks like George Castanza with I serious growth deficiency. CLASSIC!!!

Oh, and stickboy, are you originally form NM or stationed there right now? I grew up there, so it would be nice to chat with you.

Um, I am stationed there. Originally from San Antonio TX. If I could, I would stay here after I retire (if I'm still here when that happens), but there really isn't a market here for what I do.

As far as the Iraq thread, for anyone offended by what I said in my last post, I'm sorry. Not that I said what I did, but that I let my anger vent and singled someone out to vent. This is not the appropriate place to do it.

Freeman (if you see this), I respect your right to your own opinion. I hope you didn't take it as a personal attack, and if you did, I apologize. You really got my fur rankled up a bit, but that was no excuse for pinpointing you like that.

Check your PM stickie

Back