PDA

View Full Version : Testoviron Cruise - Labs

TonyMack
11-10-2011, 09:33 PM
I'm 35 and have completely given up on recovering my natural testosterone. Last attempt was 2 PCTs and 3 years of no gear, and was only able to get to 351 TT. So earlier this year decided to cruise for a while. Started with UGL and was very disappointed getting underdosed shit, so decided to give these guys a try and I'm very happy I did!

This is my first experience with human grade gear, and I must say I'd like to run HG test as my base for all future blast & cruise. Absolutely no pip, really thick, awesome gear.

I've been cruising on a TRT dose for 6 weeks:
Aprox 125 mgs week (.25 ml e3d)
500 iu HCG e3d
.25 mg Adex eod

Call me a pussy for such a low dose, but I've had issues with RBC's on higher doses and this is a self-administered, longterm TRT program for me.

I thought this dose would get me to 1200 TT range, pleasantly surprised at 1463. :winkfinger:

Calves of Steel
01-01-2012, 04:31 PM
what do you do with the remaining when you break open an amp? I want to do 1.5 amps monday and thursday but I'm not sure if it's safe to suck up the rest and leave it in the syringe.

Calves of Steel
01-01-2012, 04:31 PM
And that's insanely high for 125mg/week haha

TonyMack
01-01-2012, 05:15 PM
what do you do with the remaining when you break open an amp? I want to do 1.5 amps monday and thursday but I'm not sure if it's safe to suck up the rest and leave it in the syringe.

I know some guys leave the syringes filled for a while, but I don't feel comfortable with that, so I moved them to a standard vial.

And that's insanely high for 125mg/week haha

That test was done within 12 hrs of a HCG dose, and I think that had something to do with it. I had another test done a month later was back down in the mid 1200 range. Also, I've been cruising for a while so my bloods are pretty stable.

Calves of Steel
01-01-2012, 05:56 PM
I'm going to have to try moving some to a sterile vial too. Thanks for posting this, I'm definitely going to have to get some!

joebig
03-09-2012, 10:05 AM
THe reason I was asking for the box Dee, is because I emailed the Europeanabolic website and whoever I was speaking with sent me 2 free samples. THey came all sealed up in their original boxes. I was trying to get you to post pictures so I have proof that the ones I was sent were the same ones that you have. Now, I have a good buddy who lives in Greece and has a script for test. He ususally buys normas but I asked if he could go and buy some testoviron to compare to the ones I was sent from Europeanabolics. The strange thing is the boxes look different. The boxes I was sent from your company have white stickers and the logo on the sticker does not pop up under UV light. The ones my buddy have yellow stickers and the logo does pop up under uv light. Here are pics for proof. I am just wondering why both of these boxes are completely different if they are both bought in Greece. Everybody knows that ALL LEGIT greek products will have a logo pop up when put under UV light. Here are the pics. I would like an explanation please.

The ones from EA:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/864/img0287qm.jpg/)

THe ones from my boy in Greece he bought couple days ago from the pharmacy:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/p2090012t.jpg/)

DEE151
03-09-2012, 10:53 AM
THe reason I was asking for the box Dee, is because I emailed the Europeanabolic website and whoever I was speaking with sent me 2 free samples. THey came all sealed up in their original boxes. I was trying to get you to post pictures so I have proof that the ones I was sent were the same ones that you have. Now, I have a good buddy who lives in Greece and has a script for test. He ususally buys normas but I asked if he could go and buy some testoviron to compare to the ones I was sent from Europeanabolics. The strange thing is the boxes look different. The boxes I was sent from your company have white stickers and the logo on the sticker does not pop up under UV light. The ones my buddy have yellow stickers and the logo does pop up under uv light. Here are pics for proof. I am just wondering why both of these boxes are completely different if they are both bought in Greece. Everybody knows that ALL LEGIT greek products will have a logo pop up when put under UV light. Here are the pics. I would like an explanation please.

The ones from EA:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/864/img0287qm.jpg/)

THe ones from my boy in Greece he bought couple days ago from the pharmacy:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/p2090012t.jpg/)
bro i dont have an explanation. i do know thoe that EA does get his pharm grade gear from a pharmacy in greece..