• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arnold Schwarzenegger Injured on Set of 'The Last Stand'

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Arnold Schwarzenegger Injured on Set of 'The Last Stand'
By Moviefone Staff
Posted Nov 18th 2011

Let this photo be proof that Arnold Schwarzenegger is not invincible (physically speaking, of course; his scandal over the summer proved his lack of mental invincibility). While on the set of his new movie, 'The Last Stand,' Ah-nuld tweeted a photo of himself with a bloody gash on top of his forehead. "Got a little banged up on set today," wrote the star. "Thanks to the medical staff who got me back in action an hour later!"

attachment.php

Along with 'The Expendables 2' and 'Black Sands,' 'The Last Stand' is part of Schwarzenegger's return to acting. In 'Stand,' the former California governor will play a sheriff hunting down a drug cartel leader on his way to Mexico. It's scheduled to hit theaters in January, 2013. Check out the injury below.

Oh shit this guy is making movies again..I'm sure they will all b critically acclaimed ,Oscar nominated, award winning movies..

who the fuck let skeletor on the set?

I finally seen this movie yesterday. I thought it was pretty good.

Back