• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I Got a Job

Jodi

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
YAAAAHHHHH!!!! After almost 5 months of searching I finally got a job in my career. I start next week and I'm really excited.

I will be working for a company that handles help desk & administrative outsourcing for large companies. My job will be the 3rd Shift Manager for the Call Center for (now here's the irony) Monster.com worldwide. :banana:

congrats! Good luck.

CONGRATULATIONS! So glad you have good news. I hope you love it! Things are just going to keep getting better for you now. I know it. :thumb:

Originally posted by Jodi Monster.com worldwide. :banana:

Outstanding!!! :clap:

I need to start August 1st in Las Vegas, somewhere in some type of training position. Give me a buzz. ;)

Congratulations!!! :banana:

Third shift? Yikes! I guess you can keep Kuso company at night around here.

:thumb:

Now that you have the career portion of life in check, we can now work on that par-tay :lol:

Congrats

Way to go :thumb:

AWESOME JODI!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
congrats. lmao totally love the irony in it as well.

Congrats Jodi. Monster should be a great company to work for. That's where I found my job posting. Good Luck.

Originally posted by ragingbull
Congrats Jodi. Monster should be a great company to work for. That's where I found my job posting. Good Luck.

Thanks everyone, I'm excited

I'm not working for Monster, I am working for a company that monster.com hired for their technical support. :D

Originally posted by Jodi I'm not working for Monster, I am working for a company that monster.com hired for their technical support. :D

Does that mean you can't get me a job in Vegas? :(

Thats right Albob! I'm not working for monster.com. Besides even if I was I'm in the IT Field, I wouldn't be able to help you anyway. :)

Originally posted by Jodi
Thats right Albob! I'm not working for monster.com. Besides even if I was I'm in the IT Field, I wouldn't be able to help you anyway. :)
Hmmmm...What's an IT field???I hope for you that it has
NUTHING TO DO with IronTime!!!!
If it does I'de quit right now!!!!!
J/K!!!!!

Congrats to you Jodi,I'm happy for you.:thumb:
Things are indeed looking up for you!!!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Well I won't be doing much internet surfing until I get a feel for their network. Too risky when you don't know what they have setup yet. :eek:

Hey Dero - Information Technology
:D

Originally posted by Jodi
:

Hey Dero - Information Technology
:D
I knew that...Was making fun of IT(IronTime)

Once again,GOOD FOR YA!!!!
:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats and Good luck Jodi!!!

CONGRATS!!! Let us know how it goes!

Thanks Everyone!

So I have a question. I'm starting out on first shift for the next 3 weeks then I'm heading to 3rd shift. I've never worked these hours before and I'm not sure how I'm gonna do.

So who's here during those hours to keep me awake? :laugh:

What time is that???

11:00 PM - 7:30 AM EDT :(

I can do some...:p
What do you have to do tonight???

LOL! Well I don't start 3rd shift for a few more weeks.

Good to hear I'll have company! :thumb:

Kuso is this your normal day shift?

Hmmmm,seems like he got busy somewhere... He's 13 hours ahead of us,so for him it's 1:39PM...
Oh ok,not before another three weeks good,
'cus I think I going to cash it in now!!!
:D ...

Back