• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whats UP!

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well guys I left Z a while back because I felt I wasnt able to do enough. I went to Wp and it was a big mistake. I am coming back to what we started here. I hope I didnt anger too many guys here lol!! I am going to do my best to regain the friendships I had here and would love to help out however possible. I Know I hurt Zs feeling but I think Ill prove my worth agin. SO fuck it Im here bros now get your shots in now haha!!

Great to see you back over here D ! WE missed your posts-Welcome Back bro:winkfinger:-Thanks-OD

? Lol I didn't have to spend any there lol! I liked the z team so much that I gave up a free ride to be back with the guys I enjoyed shooting the shot with. You can only defend something for so long lol!!

im seeing pattern here too im bout to jump train, just wore out from everything and im freaking poor, ordawg ill say thanks to u and ben for what u did, im recooping some loses or id be hitting up z too

Z is good shit. He and OD were always cool and we have remained friends. I never had any thing bad to say about them just wanted to try something new. It was dumb I know this so I'm back!

I'm sure his gonna be glad to see u back D!, & to give up a free ride- that's gotta say something about Z Gear!!

I'm sure his gonna be glad to see u back D!, & to give up a free ride- that's gotta say something about Z Gear!!

Z s the man! He helped me get to where I am at and I owe him and the z team. Really happy to be back.

is chino coming back too lol.....:D

welcome back d-latsky

did you finally realize asia pharm wasn't human grade:roflmao:

Big D back in the house OOO NO!!!!! LOL Whats up bro glad to have ya back....Took you long enough LOL!!!:winkfinger:

Fuck it then ! Right !? Can do me right I can say show anything right? What people said to say right? Just saying right but am in the wrong?

Back