PDA

View Full Version : Hgh quality ???

autodad
11-24-2011, 07:01 AM
Hey guys just curious if you have ever tried uncles hgh? I am running 4iu's a day now and have been for about 3 months I'm happy with the quality but I pay 800 bucks for 200 iu's ... Uncles prices are much better but I am ex-military and I have kind of became dependent on this stuff for good sleep. I really don't want bunk gear, I havent slept this good since I got home. thanks!

ordawg1
11-24-2011, 07:11 AM
Blue Tops are excellent. I use year round at low dose with same results as my RX. Others will chime in I am quite sure-Thanks-OD

D-Lats
11-24-2011, 07:15 AM
Bro if z carries it you know it's good. A company doesn't get a following like this with junk. You can feel confident with any products you get from him.

xMADxMACx
11-24-2011, 07:18 AM
Hey guys just curious if you have ever tried uncles hgh? I am running 4iu's a day now and have been for about 3 months I'm happy with the quality but I pay 800 bucks for 200 iu's ... Uncles prices are much better but I am ex-military and I have kind of became dependent on this stuff for good sleep. I really don't want bunk gear, I havent slept this good since I got home. thanks!

Hey bro,

Being prior Mil myself I understand your bottom line and first time go Atitude- lol. I also understand your statement about sleep - lmfao -

Z is g2g brother - he's your "battle buddy" in this jungle were crawling through. He's had my back - I'll tell you rest assured your g2g.

GH Consigliere
11-24-2011, 07:19 AM
Bro if z carries it you know it's good. A company doesn't get a following like this with junk. You can feel confident with any products you get from him.

^^^^

autodad
11-24-2011, 07:56 AM
Thanks guys! Thats what I wanted to here!!! His prices are awesome!

xMADxMACx
11-24-2011, 08:15 AM
Outstanding.

Always here to help!

heavyiron
11-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Z's is good to go.

vannesb
11-24-2011, 08:25 AM
Blue Tops are excellent. I use year round at low dose with same results as my RX. Others will chime in I am quite sure-Thanks-OD

I am actually going to try myself! All gear i have got has been great!! If they sale it you know it is top notch!!!

OldSchoolLifter
11-24-2011, 08:41 AM

^^ This!

yzfrr11
11-24-2011, 09:25 AM
I've been on Omnitrop 2 iu ED as part of an hrt program for the last two years. I got sick of that monthy bill and I've since been using Z's blues @ 3 iu ED. Both compounds put my IGF-1 in the upper 300's. I've found Z's blues to be roughly equivalent to the Omnitrop that I get from CVS.

ordawg1
11-24-2011, 10:04 AM
I've been on Omnitrop 2 iu ED as part of an hrt program for the last two years. I got sick of that monthy bill and I've since been using Z's blues @ 3 iu ED. Both compounds put my IGF-1 in the upper 300's. I've found Z's blues to be roughly equivalent to the Omnitrop that I get from CVS.

^^^ Exactly- same dose as I am using-Thanks-OD

Repo
11-24-2011, 11:31 PM
Yeah Z's hGH is awesome!

I'm running 5iu's ed - and loving it!

This has become one of my - must have - items to run through
all my cycles.

HGH can seem a little expensive at first glance - but when you look at how long
it lasts - it's not bad at all.

My best recommendation for anyone wanting to maximize their cycle and don't have the cash-flow to jump right in ... is to do this...

Take advantage of Z's bulk orders and get your test covered for as far out as you're able ... "best case is 6-12 months."

Then do the same with deca, trenbolone or whatever you are adding to your base line.

Also stock up on Dbol - anavar - proviron and all other needed items items.

Once you get to this point - you will be covered for 6-12 months and you can focus on hGH for your next order.

This is how i've done it and it has worked out great!

Plus I didn't have to worry about my cycle while Z was working on the new shop. :)

Z's hGH get's my highest recommendation. :clapping: