• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fitness equipment?

larry123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am trying to find a good fitness machine for less than $500. Is this reasonable or do I need to up my spending amount. Any suggestions??

A power rack (for safety), a 400+lb olympic set with bars, and an adjustable multipurpose bench. Anything after that is icing on the cake. Total cost-most likely around 800-1000 beans. Buy it all from EliteFTS.

^^^^ That setup, and check your local Craig's List for good bargains on used and usually hardly used weight equipment. Probably have to spend more than $400, but should be able to keep it under $1,000.

Always check for used equipment first...

There are 3 stores plus craiglist that sell used equipment where I live...

I bought the powerblocks years ago with an adjustable bench... That got me started...

Craigslist all the way. It took me several weeks to find a rack that I liked for the price I wanted but it was worth it. I got an EliteFTS rack and heavy duty bench for $260. Already had an olympic wt set.

Back