• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Supplements' taste

blond bomber

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm about to invest in numerous supplements, and I want to be sure that what I'm getting actually tastes good.
Here is what I plan to buy:

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Chocolate

Prolab Creatine Monohydrate Powder

VPX Sports Micellean MRP

If you have any comments on these products, please post. I need to know if these products are worth the price.:thumb:

You dont buy creatine for the taste, thats for sure :) You are using very small amounts, and you generally mix it in a workout drink or pre/post workout drink, however you like taking it.

I can't comment on the rest, I dont buy things for the taste, from what I hear Beverley makes the best tasting goods but very pricey. I buy stuff from Proteinfactory.com and I haven't had anything taste "good" yet. I down my shake and get it over with.

Chicken and brown rice is my favorite meal right now, with pepper and some salsa, and I'm even drinking milk with it (dairy).

Ceatine doesn't have flavor unless some is added and if the whey or MRP doesn't taste good try adding peanut butter,juice or whole fruit(I like banana myself) As far as if there worth buying I don't buy for the taste because you can buy cheap and just add things to them to make them taste better.

Optimum whey is my favorite tasting protien drink. It mixes well in a shaker bottle and even better in a blender.

Optimum Nutrition 100%$ whey taste relatively good, it???s not really that bad. ProLab Creatine don???t have taste I from what I can tell. I don???t know about VPX MRP but from what I hear their supplement quality is among the best. Taste I don???t know I have never bough MRP from VPX. But if you want real good taste go with MuscleLink Muscle Meals, it???s the best testing protein I have ever had.

optimum nutrition whey tastes pretty good. Micellean on the other hand tastes horrible. I put peanut butter in the micellean to improve the taste but it didn't help. I would rather drink a bottle of flax seed oil than drink micellean. :barf: :barf:

Iron-tek whey is also a good choice doesn't taste bad and you can get it retail for $30(5 pounds)

Back