PDA

View Full Version : PCT and recovery from Blasting over a year...

fredlabrute
11-28-2011, 10:46 AM
Don't need any negatives feedbacks or comments on that one, i know what i did was silly!I've been on cycle for over a year, a cycle that was pretty much going like this:
1 g test
800mg primo
600 mg Eq-->did go up to 900mg but didn't like the effect and the bp increase
orals 0n and off each 8 weeks
100 mg Anavar ed
75 mg Tbol ed
3-4 iu HGH over a year
Ancilliaries
Arimidex 1mg e4d
HCG 250iu e3d since beginning!
I have access to any kind of supps,also have aromasin,nolva,clomid on hands and HCG,have a bunch of peptides too(IGF1-des,HGH,GHRP-2,Follistatin 344,CJC-1295 w/o DAC)...I've already done pct and know the basic,just want to put all the chances behind me cause i know this one will be a bitch,i'm gradually going down on injectables,doing now 600mg test E and 400 mg primo,no more Eq and orals,cause last time i did stop too fast and had lots of sides!!!Would appreciate any kind of support!!!Just one plus from this cycle, i now look like i always wanted,a mass monster ,with a tad more cuts,i could definitely leave an impression on a bbing stage!!!
Thanks in advance!

pieguy
11-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Well despite being on for a really long time, at least you got to your goal.

How are your testicles doing at the moment? If they show signs of heavy atrophy, i'd recommending blasting 10,000-15,000iu (2500iu eod) of HCG once you've lowered yourself to a maintenance dose of test for a while. HCG does a hell of a good job jump-starting PCT. After that, just keep running aromasin at 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5 and clomid at 100/100/50/50/50. After PCT, wait a few weeks and then do a blood test to check free test, total test, lh and fsh. If they're normal, sweet. If not, consider running another set clomid regiment for another 5 weeks. Recheck after another few weeks off of clomid.

The only other PCT method i've heard working is using triptorelin which helps to reactivate your body's LH/FSH. It's like a 1-shot SERM but reviews on it aren't stellar. I'd only consider it if clomid/aromasin/hcg don't pan out. I'd run 4-5iu of hgh throughout this phase or at minimum, GHRP+GHRH (i like ghrp-2/cjc 1295 w/o dac) 3x a day to help preserve muscle.

Just to put your mind at ease, I knew a NPC competitor who had been cycling heavily for 8 years with only very short breaks, with the last blast lasting just about a year and he recovered fine off of heavy HCG blast + clomid + nolva.

fredlabrute
12-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Well despite being on for a really long time, at least you got to your goal.

How are your testicles doing at the moment? If they show signs of heavy atrophy, i'd recommending blasting 10,000-15,000iu (2500iu eod) of HCG once you've lowered yourself to a maintenance dose of test for a while. HCG does a hell of a good job jump-starting PCT. After that, just keep running aromasin at 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5 and clomid at 100/100/50/50/50. After PCT, wait a few weeks and then do a blood test to check free test, total test, lh and fsh. If they're normal, sweet. If not, consider running another set clomid regiment for another 5 weeks. Recheck after another few weeks off of clomid.

The only other PCT method i've heard working is using triptorelin which helps to reactivate your body's LH/FSH. It's like a 1-shot SERM but reviews on it aren't stellar. I'd only consider it if clomid/aromasin/hcg don't pan out. I'd run 4-5iu of hgh throughout this phase or at minimum, GHRP+GHRH (i like ghrp-2/cjc 1295 w/o dac) 3x a day to help preserve muscle.

Just to put your mind at ease, I knew a NPC competitor who had been cycling heavily for 8 years with only very short breaks, with the last blast lasting just about a year and he recovered fine off of heavy HCG blast + clomid + nolva.

My testicles are just a little smaller than usual thanks to a steady use of HCG since the beginning of that cycle!I'm using 250iu e3d,most peoples take it each 4 day but i've read from many studies that 3 days is optimal with the compound!Will keep using HGH in the range you are suggesting!Thanks for commenting!

cbohning
12-01-2011, 10:02 AM
TRT from here on out. I dont think your going to make a full recovery doing that amount of gear for that period of time. What kind of gains you make?

fredlabrute
12-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Going from 270lbs at 18%bf to 277lbs at 10%bf...Incredible gains in strength too,400lbs bench and 600lbs on squats and deadlifts...Will get the bloodtest and see how it goes!

G3
12-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Going from 270lbs at 18%bf to 277lbs at 10%bf...Incredible gains in strength too,400lbs bench and 600lbs on squats and deadlifts...Will get the bloodtest and see how it goes!

Holy Shit!! Some hard work went into that, as well as your gear!!

fredlabrute
01-10-2012, 12:26 PM
:clapping:
After being on for over a year,i was expecting the worst when i would come off...Which i did 8 weeks ago! I did follow the advices the guys here gave me and everything when as planned, it even went better!!!
To help me retain that hard-earned mass, i had buy a few peptides,here is the protocol i did follow:
4 iu HGH ed first thing or post-workout
150mcg follistatin 344 10 days on-10 days off
CJC-1295 wo Dac mix with GHRP-2 3 times daily at 100 mcg each
IGF1-lr3 100 mcg postworkout in lagging muscles
Tons of BCAAs,glutamine and some creatine...(not a big fan of that supp caus eit makes me bloated!!!)

I did loose some weight cause i'm on a cutting diet,but still the results are nothing short of amazing!I now stand at 6'2" and 265lbs,at 8%bf,my all-time low since my early 20's!!!!!!! Thanks again Extreme Peptides,i'll be a forever returning customer as long as you deliver in Canada!!!Btw why is Folli no longer available???

In 2 weeks ,i'll be back on cycle!!!1,2 g test E,600mg Eq, 500mg tren E,4iu HGH,t3,t4, 50mg anadrol and 100mg on working days,and 125-150mg anavar...I should see some decent improvements!!!
See ya everybody!

Imosted
01-10-2012, 06:15 PM
:clapping:
After being on for over a year,i was expecting the worst when i would come off...Which i did 8 weeks ago! I did follow the advices the guys here gave me and everything when as planned, it even went better!!!
To help me retain that hard-earned mass, i had buy a few peptides,here is the protocol i did follow:
4 iu HGH ed first thing or post-workout
150mcg follistatin 344 10 days on-10 days off
CJC-1295 wo Dac mix with GHRP-2 3 times daily at 100 mcg each
IGF1-lr3 100 mcg postworkout in lagging muscles
Tons of BCAAs,glutamine and some creatine...(not a big fan of that supp caus eit makes me bloated!!!)

I did loose some weight cause i'm on a cutting diet,but still the results are nothing short of amazing!I now stand at 6'2" and 265lbs,at 8%bf,my all-time low since my early 20's!!!!!!! Thanks again Extreme Peptides,i'll be a forever returning customer as long as you deliver in Canada!!!Btw why is Folli no longer available???

In 2 weeks ,i'll be back on cycle!!!1,2 g test E,600mg Eq, 500mg tren E,4iu HGH,t3,t4, 50mg anadrol and 100mg on working days,and 125-150mg anavar...I should see some decent improvements!!!
See ya everybody!

Hey buddy, are you going to be competing soon?

fredlabrute
01-11-2012, 10:45 AM
I have a very hard time staying lean...Have to admit,have to do tons of cardio cause i'm working up North on a 12 days on-12 days off schedule that doesn't allow myself to cook my food , i eat as clean as i can but still!!!I would also like to enter some amateur strongman contest but i'll have to make a choice,both aren't compatible except if your name is Pudzianowski! Still with the help of a nutritionnist i'm sure things could be interesting!Will "absolutely" and "definitely" post some pics during next cycle!

OfficerFarva
01-15-2012, 07:57 PM
I have a very hard time staying lean...Have to admit,have to do tons of cardio cause i'm working up North on a 12 days on-12 days off schedule that doesn't allow myself to cook my food , i eat as clean as i can but still!!!I would also like to enter some amateur strongman contest but i'll have to make a choice,both aren't compatible except if your name is Pudzianowski! Still with the help of a nutritionnist i'm sure things could be interesting!Will "absolutely" and "definitely" post some pics during next cycle!

Does your camp let you take your suppers for lunch the next day? If they do than it makes it a hell of a lot easier to plan something out.

fredlabrute
01-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Does your camp let you take your suppers for lunch the next day? If they do than it makes it a hell of a lot easier to plan something out.

Yeah,i'm avoiding all kind of sauces,desserts,fruits,juices and so on...But still i'm not the one cooking the meat,poultry or fish...I think i'm doing what i can,reducing fat and sugar intakes at their lowest possible!!!Finally off with pct,back on cycle,this one should be a monster!!!