• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

blood test results

nick52

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
today i went to my dr to get the results of my bloodwork. first thing i ask is estradial levels, lab corp. didnt test for estradial my dr. asked but they failed to do so ive been on sus, and decca for 4 months and libido failed a month ago. so i get the blood work done and what they did test for was
testerone serum-1500
lutenizing hormone (LH)S - 0.1 norm1.7-8.6
FSH- 0.7 norm 1.5-12.4
psa- norm
prolactin- norm
how can i get this straightened out i ordered hcg was told to run 500iu 2x a week with exemestane can some of you more experienced guys let me know how you would handle this dosages frequency thanks fellas

Dosing for what, the hcg or the aromasin...or both?

Sounds like an estradiol problem. Get your estradiol and free testosterone measured.

buldogz dosing for the hcg and the aromasin yea heavy i asked for my estradial levels the dr. requested it on the scrip to lab corp so im working blind with my estragen levels but im sure its the combination of estragen and the nuts being surpressed hcg is on the way i have exemestane from ep
thanks

buldogz dosing for both would be key thanks yo heavy i asked for the estragen levels (estradial) to be checked i told my dr. what i was using so he requested the estradial levels but lab corp failed to follow thru so ill be doing the bloodwork again in 45 days thanks guys

Back