• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How often should blood work be performed?

The ideal protocol would be to get full lab work including hormone panel completed PRIOR to beginning your cycle. This will enable you and your doctor to note any levels that are out of the normal range (above or below) as well as where your body stands naturally. This is a useful tool to use for future blood tests that will determine how far off your "baseline" natty levels you've gone. If you run a standard cycle 10-12 weeks or so (maybe up to 16 wks), you'd want to get the next lab work performed a 4-6 weeks AFTER your PCT. This will help you gauge how successful your recovery is going with regards to your body's ability to achieve homeostasis and regain its old self. Also, it would help determine if your PCT was real. Some people wait a little longer, others on an extended lengthy cycle may get lab work done mid-cycle to see how far their lipids and thyroid have changed, etc.

I do labs at least twice per year.

I'm a noobie and so I am doing my blood work almost every week during my cycle. I guess I am both curious and need some kind of reference since I am new to this. The cost sucks but it is sure worth it.
I sleep better knowing my gear is gtg and my AI's(When I hook goods ones) are working properly.

I might be doing it a bit much right now but I think in the future I won't hav eto do it as much. We'll see.

I would say before, in the middle of the cycle and after PCT

I'm a noobie and so I am doing my blood work almost every week during my cycle. I guess I am both curious and need some kind of reference since I am new to this. The cost sucks but it is sure worth it.
I sleep better knowing my gear is gtg and my AI's(When I hook goods ones) are working properly.

I might be doing it a bit much right now but I think in the future I won't hav eto do it as much. We'll see.

Way too frequent.(every week)

EVERY 30 days would be more then enough.

Personally, I get it done every 90 days.

Back