PDA

View Full Version : BLood work results!!

cbohning
12-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Doing TRT dose of 250mg a wk for last 3months from last blast. Just had my blood work done last week and just got results. Everything is fine ie. PSA, LH, LIPID, but my test is way too high! Total is 3300 and free is at 1100. Im going to drop my dosage down to 125mg a wk. My estrogen is at 28, been doing .25mg arim ED. Problem is im going into another 12wk blast(i dont know if you would call that a problem)

- My question is, well im just curious if my test is at 3300 at 250mg EW what will it jump to on 750mg-1gm EW???

- does everyone agree that I should drop TRT dose to 125mg EW. I think 3300total test is too high when off right??

- All levels were normal so Im going to jump into cycle mid Dec. I need to get that free test down, anyone have suggestions?? I was thinking proviron at 50mg ED on cycle but what about when im cruising?? I dont want to be taking proviron year round and get a bad PSA test

- I heard PSA test arent that accurate for detecting prostate cancer?

Beef-Master
12-11-2011, 10:36 PM
TRT at 250mg per week should put you in a normal range not a super high free test range.

I know when I take 1gm of test a week the test just says above 1500 free. Aparently my lab does not give an actual number once it goes over a certain limit. Hard to believe your test was that high off 250.

tommygunz
12-22-2011, 09:01 AM
100 - 200 mg per week is standard trt protocal, so the dose sounds ok. You can carry a high free test and still have it bound by SHBG, the test for this is cheap. After a blast your receptors are saturated and the break is beneficial. PSA is used as an indicator of something changing, therefore the baseline is the important part, slight rises are to be expected, it's the large spikes you should concerned with.

cbohning
12-22-2011, 12:48 PM
100 - 200 mg per week is standard trt protocal, so the dose sounds ok. You can carry a high free test and still have it bound by SHBG, the test for this is cheap. After a blast your receptors are saturated and the break is beneficial. PSA is used as an indicator of something changing, therefore the baseline is the important part, slight rises are to be expected, it's the large spikes you should concerned with.

Thx TGunz yeah psa is def major part of my blood work it's always stayed normal. The last test I took with my doc(before this last one) I was taking 2 pumps of andro gel a day and 100mg test C a week and I was at 2200 total test when I got results( he was pissed took me off androgel). So like I said this last test was with different brand test(very good) and put me at 3300 total. The reason I think it was high was because I took shot day before test? I haven't lowered dose because I'm going into cycle soon just waiting for my liver support and fine tuning some things with my training.
Thanks for the feedback.

Glycomann
12-23-2011, 10:16 AM
When i was doing TRT I liked 100 mg test and 50 mg masteron short ester a week. Make the test seem like double. Numbers stayed in range. Maybe adjust your TRT dose between blasts to get the doc happy.

cbohning
12-23-2011, 01:11 PM
When i was doing TRT I liked 100 mg test and 50 mg masteron short ester a week. Make the test seem like double. Numbers stayed in range. Maybe adjust your TRT dose between blasts to get the doc happy.

Yeah ive seen that before in other peoples TRT protocol but it was mast e.
- with shorter ester mast do you inject once beginning of week at 50mg or mon/thurs at 25mg. Since its a derivitive of DHT I worry about it enlarging prostate maybe small dose of finasteride?

Glycomann
12-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Yeah ive seen that before in other peoples TRT protocol but it was mast e.
- with shorter ester mast do you inject once beginning of week at 50mg or mon/thurs at 25mg. Since its a derivitive of DHT I worry about it enlarging prostate maybe small dose of finasteride?

No Finasteride is like dick poison. I never touch the stuff. I've been using AAS on and off for 23 years and my prostate is fine. Just had it checked. Most I take is saw palmetto. I use for the TRT protocol test C/E and mast prop. It works. I have also seen guys use the E version and it works great too. I like the short ester. If it ain't broke I'm not gonna try to fix it.

cbohning
12-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Word! You pin once a week with the mast a