PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for info on 1-test

askjoe
02-07-2003, 07:50 AM
Anyone here tried 1-test??

Thinking about trying it but don't want to waste my money - what do you guys think?

Askjoe - skeptable supplement user

Twin Peak
02-07-2003, 08:02 AM
I too am a skeptical supplement user.

There are a few of us who haves taken various 1-Test and PH products.

I chronicalled my cycles in my old and current journals (TP's Gettin Large and TP's Gettin Freaky). I am finishing up my second cycle now.

What do you care to know?

ZECH
02-08-2003, 04:52 PM
Every answer is here if you just look...................

Mudge
02-08-2003, 05:21 PM
DG has talked about his results, and there are at least a few big threads about it...

Zoile
02-28-2003, 07:26 AM
Tried 1TEST transdermal and it did work,got good results.Gained 13lbs in 4 weeks and that was my second cycle,but the strengh gain on this is impressive.

PulsatingArt
03-03-2003, 05:47 PM
I got great results from molecular nutritions 1-test, stacked with Boldione. that was last summer. I recently took GoPros advice and ordered San T-100, along with their A-100. San's T-100 (1-test) contains 100 mgs of 1-test per dose, compared to Molecular Nutritions 25 mg. Their A-100 is a 4-AD that I will be stacking with it, as soon as they come in the mail. I'm also going to stack it with M/N's Thermics for fat loss w/out getting the shakes because it is stimulant free. Got a great deal that I couldn't turn down, all 3 for less than $100.

gopro
03-04-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by PulsatingArt
I got great results from molecular nutritions 1-test, stacked with Boldione. that was last summer. I recently took GoPros advice and ordered San T-100, along with their A-100. San's T-100 (1-test) contains 100 mgs of 1-test per dose, compared to Molecular Nutritions 25 mg. Their A-100 is a 4-AD that I will be stacking with it, as soon as they come in the mail. I'm also going to stack it with M/N's Thermics for fat loss w/out getting the shakes because it is stimulant free. Got a great deal that I couldn't turn down, all 3 for less than $100.

PA...just to let you know...when taking SANs products you will get better results if you take each dose with a teaspoon of flax oil. This will increase absorbtion.

Twin Peak
03-04-2003, 05:40 AM

Why are you taking a thermic with 1T and 4AD? What are your goals? How much 1T and 4AD do you plan on taking?

ZECH
03-04-2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by gopro
PA...just to let you know...when taking SANs products you will get better results if you take each dose with a teaspoon of flax oil. This will increase absorbtion.

GP, I'm not to sure on that?? A quote from Bill L. Your thoughts??

Q: Can’t I just take powdered 1-Testosterone ether capsules with a meal? Isn’t it the same thing so long as I eat some fat?

A: No, actually. Taking steroidal ethers in powdered form, even if accompanied by a fatty meal or some flax-seed oil, is far less effective than solubilizing the hormone directly in an oily carrier. It is the oil that is absorbed by the lymph system, and the steroid must be dissolved in it directly if delivery is to be effective. Hoping the two will meet in the stomach to offer the same effect is quite unrealistic. Lymphatically-delivered pharmaceuticals are specifically dissolved in oil and made into softgels for this reason, even though it is usually recommended that they be taken with meals anyway

gopro
03-04-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by dg806
GP, I'm not to sure on that?? A quote from Bill L. Your thoughts??

Q: Can’t I just take powdered 1-Testosterone ether capsules with a meal? Isn’t it the same thing so long as I eat some fat?

A: No, actually. Taking steroidal ethers in powdered form, even if accompanied by a fatty meal or some flax-seed oil, is far less effective than solubilizing the hormone directly in an oily carrier. It is the oil that is absorbed by the lymph system, and the steroid must be dissolved in it directly if delivery is to be effective. Hoping the two will meet in the stomach to offer the same effect is quite unrealistic. Lymphatically-delivered pharmaceuticals are specifically dissolved in oil and made into softgels for this reason, even though it is usually recommended that they be taken with meals anyway

Yeah, I know what Bill says and I agree. Thats is why he makes his ethergels the way he does. However, SANs products are esterfied but not delivered in oil. So, they will still be more effective taken with oil.

My clients that have used both SANS 1-Test and 1-T ethergels have gotten better results from the SAN plus oil. Of course there is a big difference in dose, but for equal amounts of money, more has been gained on the SAN product (with my people).

PulsatingArt
03-04-2003, 02:44 PM
I've been taking 2 tsps of Norweigan Cod Liver Oil per day for EFA's, does that count as the same as Flax Seed Oil? Thanks

PulsatingArt
03-04-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Twin Peak
Why are you taking a thermic with 1T and 4AD? What are your goals? How much 1T and 4AD do you plan on taking?
My goals are to cut down on the b/f % which is pretty disgusting at this point, and add some muscle at the same time. I'm kinda at a plateau in training and want to take it further. I'm going to stick with the recommended doseage for 30 days.

gopro
03-05-2003, 05:15 AM
I've been taking 2 tsps of Norweigan Cod Liver Oil per day for EFA's, does that count as the same as Flax Seed Oil? Thanks

That should be fine!

PulsatingArt
03-05-2003, 06:05 AM
WOOHOO!!! Lets hear it for Norweigan Mint Flavored Cod Liver Oil!!!

gopro
03-05-2003, 06:31 AM
WOOHOO!!! Lets hear it for Norweigan Mint Flavored Cod Liver Oil!!!

Well, if that excites you, I'd love to see you in front of a pizza with extra cheese, LOL!

PulsatingArt
03-05-2003, 05:00 PM
Well, if that excites you, I'd love to see you in front of a pizza with extra cheese, LOL!
What are you tryin to do to me GoPro? I'm trying to diet over here! lol
:cry:

ZECH
03-05-2003, 05:04 PM
No Kidding!

gopro
03-06-2003, 06:16 AM
What are you tryin to do to me GoPro? I'm trying to diet over here! lol
:cry:

Sorry, I'm dieting too...guess I was just dreaming out loud :(

Mudge
03-06-2003, 12:54 PM
Yeah, cod liver oil mint flavored? LOL Cod liver oil tastes, well pretty, yucky.

1Fast400
03-06-2003, 04:19 PM
Watch out for the Vit A content in that oil.

I will have to disagree on T100/A100 being the best oral stack out there. IMO, 1-AD and AndroDiol Select (since it is the highest dose of 4AD per pill) would be a better stick if using 1T and 4AD. Internet feedback supports this as well.

Taking with oil is always recommended with any oral steroidal.

gopro
03-07-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by 1Fast400
Watch out for the Vit A content in that oil.

I will have to disagree on T100/A100 being the best oral stack out there. IMO, 1-AD and AndroDiol Select (since it is the highest dose of 4AD per pill) would be a better stick if using 1T and 4AD. Internet feedback supports this as well.

Taking with oil is always recommended with any oral steroidal.

Not sure what you are saying...are you saying that there are better brands out there than SAN or are you saying that
1-AD + 4-AD is a better stack than 1-TEST + 4-AD??

Twin Peak
03-07-2003, 05:39 AM
Not sure what you are saying...are you saying that there are better brands out there than SAN or are you saying that
1-AD + 4-AD is a better stack than 1-TEST + 4-AD??

From previous discusssions and posts with Mike, he is basically saying that there are better brands out there than SAN. He is equating 1 AD with oral 1-test and believes (based on lots of user feedback) that 1 AD works better than any oral 1T product.

Since Mike sells all these products, I think you have to assume his feedback is unbiased. Since I know Mike personally, I need not assume, and take his word on it.

But still, Mike sells Avant's transdermal products, and I'd pick One+ (or an equivelant homebrew) as the best stack out there.

gopro
03-07-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Twin Peak
From previous discusssions and posts with Mike, he is basically saying that there are better brands out there than SAN. He is equating 1 AD with oral 1-test and believes (based on lots of user feedback) that 1 AD works better than any oral 1T product.

Since Mike sells all these products, I think you have to assume his feedback is unbiased. Since I know Mike personally, I need not assume, and take his word on it.

But still, Mike sells Avant's transdermal products, and I'd pick One+ (or an equivelant homebrew) as the best stack out there.

Well, I totally disagree with him if he thinks 1-AD produces better results than 1-Test...but I can't argue b/c his feedback/experience may be different than mine

As for SAN not being the best...I never said they were...I only said that the best PH stack in general is 1-Test and 4-AD.

1Fast400
03-07-2003, 08:51 AM
I totally disagree with him if he thinks 1-AD produces better results than 1-Test

It does produce better results. The amount of volume I do with Pro-Hormones rates me in the top 10 in the country. The feedback given on every major message board supports this statement. It is not that 1-Test orally is bad, but it is generally more expensive with the same or less result. Why should a consumer pay 150 bucks for a cycle when they can pay 120 and get the same if not better results. I don't deny that your customers have seen good results, however they could have spent less money during the process and IMO gotten something a little more out of it.

I would be interested in why you think oral 1-Test is better than 1-AD

Twin Peak
03-07-2003, 08:57 AM
It does produce better results. The amount of volume I do with Pro-Hormones rates me in the top 10 in the country.

That's it? Me thinks you are being humble.

1Fast400
03-07-2003, 09:26 AM
I already hate I said that as it makes me sound like a total prick.

On another note, I said in the top 10, didn't say which end of the top I was in :)

Twin Peak
03-07-2003, 09:35 AM
I already hate I said that as it makes me sound like a total prick.

On another note, I said in the top 10, didn't say which end of the top I was in :)

Nah, it makes the point on the depth of your feedback, and besides, my response was dead serious.

gopro
03-08-2003, 12:03 PM
It does produce better results. The amount of volume I do with Pro-Hormones rates me in the top 10 in the country. The feedback given on every major message board supports this statement. It is not that 1-Test orally is bad, but it is generally more expensive with the same or less result. Why should a consumer pay 150 bucks for a cycle when they can pay 120 and get the same if not better results. I don't deny that your customers have seen good results, however they could have spent less money during the process and IMO gotten something a little more out of it.

I would be interested in why you think oral 1-Test is better than 1-AD

Like I said...I won't argue with you as you say you have alot fo feedback to support your opinion. I have no reason to believe you are lying...so fine. However, in my testing of 1-AD and 1-Test head to head, 1-Test has come out on top. A basic comparison has been an 8-10 lb gain in 8 weeks from 1-AD to a 12-15 lb gain from 1-Test.

1-AD is great, but I feel 1-Test is simply better and more result producing...as well as more consistent in its results. This is MY experience with the two products, the fact that yours is different is perfectly ok.

1Fast400
03-08-2003, 12:09 PM
I'm curious, how many people are we talking about with this difference?

gopro
03-08-2003, 12:15 PM
I'm curious, how many people are we talking about with this difference?

I have done tests with about a dozen individuals, including myself (although I can't take it anymore b/c it was banned by my competing org).

ZECH
03-09-2003, 03:30 AM
You guys have me curious now?? Might have to try San at some point..........

gopro
03-09-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by dg806
You guys have me curious now?? Might have to try San at some point..........

SAN puts out many fantastic products. They are a cutting edge company.