• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Used hooks or chains??

askjoe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone here used hooks or chains to get their bench pres poundages up? My bench has been stuck for awhile and I'm thinking about incorporating them into my workout routine.

If you have please post some workouts with them.

Thank you.

Askjoe

Please someone else respond to this bc/ how does hooks and chains improve benching (weight increments)??

How about, Motivation, drive, desire and a good workout partner??

I think that's what he means, the weight increments. I've heard of increasing dumbbells with magnetic weights, for those who need a weight inbetween the five pound increments. But there's a 2 1/2 lb. plate for barbells, so why use chains and hooks, do you want to go down to 1lb increments?

I thought maybe I was the only one that didn't know what he was talking about.:nana:

Maybe they're for your workout partner as motivational tools? :laugh:

Originally posted by Prince
how do you use hooks and chains on bench press? :scratch:

you know...that's a damn good question now that you mentioned it...I guess you wrap or drape the chain at the end of the bar....??:shrug:

IF you use chains, use them for push ups. (I hope everyone knows what I'm talking about).

Nope! Elaborate!!!!

Hey actually, this reminds me of this dude the other day!

Because he couldn't bench woth a shit... he takes to 5 lbs db's (one in each hand...) in the push up position with a 25lb weight on his upper back and does push ups and screams all the while.......... Go Figure!!!!

I would love to use hooks and chains to improve my bench....... as long as a Crane was involved.:tard:

Back