• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ordering difficulties

ray3801

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am new to naps, placed my first order December 1st and patiently waiting. My question is how come the order page will not allow me to order more than one item.....when I change the number to 2 or more and chose shipping typ Would e it always resets my number back to one?? Would love to place a big order based on all the positive feedback I'm reading. Thanks in advance

Vindicated and SD are right, update your cart.

Good looking out fellas.

Ok, thanks for the quick replies. I figured it was something simple.

I Llike to design own stacks.....Im partial to the test 250 cypionate, and want to get a bunch thru while the Christmas packages are flowing....blend in if ya know what i mean

I Llike to design own stacks.....Im partial to the test 250 cypionate, and want to get a bunch thru while the Christmas packages are flowing....blend in if ya know what i mean

Sounds good.

Something else I need to know is moneygram asked if the person I'm sending the money to had a valid ID. I told them I don't know.....how should I answer this question in the future?

Something else I need to know is moneygram asked if the person I'm sending the money to had a valid ID. I told them I don't know.....how should I answer this question in the future?

wierd.. i never had this questions asked to me and i ordered a bunch of times.

Back