• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I am getting NEUTERED!!!!!!!!

Chrisotpherm

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Family, I will be getting a vasectomy procedure done next week and am hoping to get some questions answered.
Has anyone here every had it done and how bad did it really hurt afterword?
How long after the procedure do I have to wait realistically to work out?
Is there any sickness associated to this procedure like vomiting or upset stomach?

Those will get me started I guess. Thanks for your help!!!

Um..those questions are for your Doctor and or Surgeon to answer.

Edit: And this should have already been explained to you. Who gets a surgery no knowing the possible positive or negative outcome? And arent you also getting some back surgery? Or herniated a disc or someshit?

I would consult a urologist. Im getting the same procedure some soon, waiting for my appointment date. :whackit:

No I am not getting a back surgery, I would rather deal with the pain the do that. The doctor has already answered all of my question on boy the visectomy and the back shots, however these explanation come from a man never having the procedure done himself and the reason I was asking those who have went through it. TJ I guess I should have stated that I have been giving medical counsel but look for answer and experiences from fellow member. Always helps to talk to friends you know?

So Mote it Be
Chris

I had the NO-Scapel one done a few years back. The doc gave me a script for Valium to take day of. I had to shave everything down to the skin. Poped a val on the way there, half way there took another val, walking into the office took another val. I was fucken recked. My dac was a man with my wife in the room he asked me to pull my pants down and was all in my junk,another mans head right by my junk, his hands moveing my junk side to side. I hafd to be recked.lol

He said i was ready to go, went into the room, just 1 needled to numb the middle of my sack. He had a tool that poked a small hole and then he spred the hole opened. Pulled that tube out clamped it, cut about 1/2in out and burnt it off. Did both from that same hole. Gave me 1 or 2 stiches and im done. Sat in his office with my wife saying how easy it was. I was so messed up and im guessing no one knew. Went home iced it up for a little. I was fine

Thats my story

I have herd really bad ones. But thank god my was a good one

SRC bro, my balls just shriveled up from just reading your story. I think I will opt for the propapal(sp?)

no sweat brotha!!!, just sit on a bag of frozen peas afterwards<let those fukers conform>....really aint shit...a few days later ull be set...

it is done with only local anestetic(spell?) its not pleasant, but bearable.. Kind of like a tattoo... just feels wierd cause there is a curtain blocking so u cant see, like a woman in labor!!!lol A few weeks till you can work out... the thing i hated the most was the sound of the carterizer zapping my little tubes...lol you will be ok.. also ask for something before... something to relax you.. they do that sometimes.. mine didnt.. oh and no vicodin either!!!!!!!!!!blah...

... oh and no vicodin either!!!!!!!!!!...

Oh come on, man?! The whole act is sad. Can't a man at least have something help him forget it ever happened.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you have children?

Yes I have a little boy and trust me my wife said she is done. Between me, him, the two dogs we have and us living in the military we have a fully blessed life. LOL. Plus we spend a lot of time at our church in childrern's ministry, so our boy always has a friend over. We are actually considering on adopting this one boy at our church who lives in a drug infested project housing. I have always wanted two boys and he is near the age of my son and would work out well. I grew up in the streets, much worse than he did but see his pure heart and feel that as a man watching a little boy grow up without a father should step up and take care of him before the world does and he becomes a product of his society.

Yes I have a little boy and trust me my wife said she is done. Between me, him, the two dogs we have and us living in the military we have a fully blessed life. LOL. Plus we spend a lot of time at our church in childrern's ministry, so our boy always has a friend over. We are actually considering on adopting this one boy at our church who lives in a drug infested project housing. I have always wanted two boys and he is near the age of my son and would work out well. I grew up in the streets, much worse than he did but see his pure heart and feel that as a man watching a little boy grow up without a father should step up and take care of him before the world does and he becomes a product of his society.

Just make sure its the right decision. Its easier to wait than to try to have a reversal.

I had the NO-Scapel one done a few years back. The doc gave me a script for Valium to take day of. I had to shave everything down to the skin. Poped a val on the way there, half way there took another val, walking into the office took another val. I was fucken recked. My dac was a man with my wife in the room he asked me to pull my pants down and was all in my junk,another mans head right by my junk, his hands moveing my junk side to side. I hafd to be recked.lol

He said i was ready to go, went into the room, just 1 needled to numb the middle of my sack. He had a tool that poked a small hole and then he spred the hole opened. Pulled that tube out clamped it, cut about 1/2in out and burnt it off. Did both from that same hole. Gave me 1 or 2 stiches and im done. Sat in his office with my wife saying how easy it was. I was so messed up and im guessing no one knew. Went home iced it up for a little. I was fine

Thats my story

Sounds just like the procedure I am having done. I am suppose to come back in a month after the procedure and give a sperm sample to ensure all the little Soldiers are done, if not means that I was part of the 1 out of every 200 guys that has a 3rd valve instead of the regular 2 and have to have same procedure to close it off too. Cool thing is I get to put frozen peas under my balls and told my wife we could eat them after they thaw out for soup or whatever pops up in our minds. LOL, she said I was gross. LOL

it is done with only local anestetic(spell?) its not pleasant, but bearable.. Kind of like a tattoo... just feels wierd cause there is a curtain blocking so u cant see, like a woman in labor!!!lol A few weeks till you can work out... the thing i hated the most was the sound of the carterizer zapping my little tubes...lol you will be ok.. also ask for something before... something to relax you.. they do that sometimes.. mine didnt.. oh and no vicodin either!!!!!!!!!!blah...

LOL. I hear you man. I told the doc that I am usually pretty good with blood and all but may get a little sick as he is messing with the ole boy and may throw up. LOL.

I appreciate everyones input.

Oh come on, man?! The whole act is sad. Can't a man at least have something help him forget it ever happened.

I am actually really excited about it. Not ever having to worry about that the possibility of pregnancy and wife having to take birth control through pill or IUD. Those things jack up their hormones bro and trust me, my wife doesn't need anything helping her to act crazy. LOL. No she is fantastic gal but do feel that the pills and IUD mess with her hormones.

Just make sure its the right decision. Its easier to wait than to try to have a reversal.

I hear you bro, and respect that advice. We did wait for many years and was going to have another when my son was younger than what he is now, then I got deployed and the wife was diagnosed with cancer and after the deployment and going through two years of treatment and recovery accepted the fact that another child for us naturally was not in our path. So now with our child being the age he is now would not make since to have one and there being such a huge age difference and them not really getting a chance to enjoy that sibling relationship until years down the road so we are looking at adopting.

We are actually considering on adopting this one boy at our church who lives in a drug infested project housing. I have always wanted two boys and he is near the age of my son and would work out well. I grew up in the streets, much worse than he did but see his pure heart and feel that as a man watching a little boy grow up without a father should step up and take care of him before the world does and he becomes a product of his society.

Bless your heart brotha. :winkfinger:

Thats my story

My experience was just like this. I had mine done on a friday and went skiing the next tuesday against dr.s orders. I was a little sore for about a week, but not bad at all. I did have some epididymitis a month later, which is just some swelling of the vas deferens, but wiped it out with nsaids. It's not a bad procedure, pain wise.
I tried to watch for a second, but couldn't handle it.lol

My experience was just like this. I had mine done on a friday and went skiing the next tuesday against dr.s orders. I was a little sore for about a week, but not bad at all. I did have some epididymitis a month later, which is just some swelling of the vas deferens, but wiped it out with nsaids. It's not a bad procedure, pain wise.
I tried to watch for a second, but couldn't handle it.lol

Yeah I thought about watching it but know good and well as soon as I see the cut and blood I will be throwing up every where. I can handle everyone else blood, just not my own. LOL

Thanks for this post guys I was going through the same thing
22.gif

x2 you're a good man

Thanks Digit and Meow. For some reason this kid and my family just clicked. He is a very special child and if God continues to work things out then it will be done, if not then I will be the best father figure that I can possibly be for this child.

We as adults are so quick to blame others for children's action or reaction the do in life, however they must learn it from some where and maybe it is you, maybe it is not, or maybe it should be. I am so tired of seeing boys growing up without dads and then saying wow he had a lot of potential gone to waste. Or these are always classic responses, they are not my children, someone needs to take them in or discipline those kids, sad they don't have good parents and on and on I as well I am sure you could to as well. However we as adults have and need to take back our children from this almost anarchy mentality. In the past 10yrs due to the government suggestions and now telling us how and when to discipline our children and look how that is working out for us. We have kids physically fighting parents, children hate their parents, children are running rampent and figuring out lives because we, and mostly us men are to darn lazy to spend time on anything but ourselves. Then wonder why they are disrespecting their us and mom's, acting out in school, have sex before the ages of 15, AIDS infection at early ages than 10yrs ago, children don't know who they are or what they are living for and leading into the thoughts/acts of suicide, they don't know what they "gender" is and I could go on and on. I am so passionate about this situation as you all can see and it just breaks my heart to see us as parents/men, and great men at that from what I read on this not to take better interest in our children and even those around us who have parents but don't have parents. Remember the child you laughed with today is the man who lead us tomorrow.

I apologize for going off on a tangent, but I just see so many dads who have sooooooo much to bring, offer, mentor and love for our children and those around us and just coping out not to do so. So back to my earlier post and conversation I don't won't to look back and wonder about that child hmmm, uh, whats his name. No I want to make him my own and one day stand pride at him cheering him on in life and know that today this kid has a father.

Again sorry for going off but this is so tender to the touch in my heart and just had to get this off my shoulders.

Thanks Digit and Meow. For some reason this kid and my family just clicked. He is a very special child and if God continues to work things out then it will be done, if not then I will be the best father figure that I can possibly be for this child.

We as adults are so quick to blame others for children's action or reaction the do in life, however they must learn it from some where and maybe it is you, maybe it is not, or maybe it should be. I am so tired of seeing boys growing up without dads and then saying wow he had a lot of potential gone to waste. Or these are always classic responses, they are not my children, someone needs to take them in or discipline those kids, sad they don't have good parents and on and on I as well I am sure you could to as well. However we as adults have and need to take back our children from this almost anarchy mentality. In the past 10yrs due to the government suggestions and now telling us how and when to discipline our children and look how that is working out for us. We have kids physically fighting parents, children hate their parents, children are running rampent and figuring out lives because we, and mostly us men are to darn lazy to spend time on anything but ourselves. Then wonder why they are disrespecting their us and mom's, acting out in school, have sex before the ages of 15, AIDS infection at early ages than 10yrs ago, children don't know who they are or what they are living for and leading into the thoughts/acts of suicide, they don't know what they "gender" is and I could go on and on. I am so passionate about this situation as you all can see and it just breaks my heart to see us as parents/men, and great men at that from what I read on this not to take better interest in our children and even those around us who have parents but don't have parents. Remember the child you laughed with today is the man who lead us tomorrow.

I apologize for going off on a tangent, but I just see so many dads who have sooooooo much to bring, offer, mentor and love for our children and those around us and just coping out not to do so. So back to my earlier post and conversation I don't won't to look back and wonder about that child hmmm, uh, whats his name. No I want to make him my own and one day stand pride at him cheering him on in life and know that today this kid has a father.

Again sorry for going off but this is so tender to the touch in my heart and just had to get this off my shoulders.

You are a good man christopher. I was raised by fucked up parents, in and out of foster care, homeless sometimes, so i can relate. I'm so happy when see men standing up and taking care of their kids, but unfortunately it doesn't happen enough. Although we disagree on religion, it's incredibly obvious that you're a good person, and that child will be better off with you.
On a lighter note, I had sex at 14 and it was the greatest thing that happened to me at that time. She was 19. :ohyeah:

It's a snap....I mean snip. No worries. Just take it easy for about 3-5 days...take your meds....and use the peas!....I had mine done a year ago.

Great idea. If you get a bitch pregnant they got you for 18 years. lol.

You are a good man christopher. I was raised by fucked up parents, in and out of foster care, homeless sometimes, so i can relate. I'm so happy when see men standing up and taking care of their kids, but unfortunately it doesn't happen enough. Although we disagree on religion, it's incredibly obvious that you're a good person, and that child will be better off with you.
On a lighter note, I had sex at 14 and it was the greatest thing that happened to me at that time. She was 19. :ohyeah:

Thanks Ex, means a lot coming from you. We only have one life to live and as much love to give as we will allow ourselves to give. The reality is I never want a child to pass my path who needs a dad and not he there for them because we as men have a responsibility to step up to the plate when another dad strikes out. If we don't then we as men will never stop the vicious cycle of drop out dads. If we do step to the plate then those behind us will see the right thing being done and will follow suit. I know I am getting poetic but am very passionate about this as we do have an epidemic in America with drop out dads and women stepping up to the plate to fill our shoes and responsibility and that is why there is no respect for us in our own homes.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Well, so I go to do the surgery, show up at the doctors office, no one is there, call the old office and told to come there, when I get there the doctor said that they hadn't moved to the new office where I originally showed up (of course I looked at him and thinking no crap, I didn't know that you hadn't moved yet dork). Well I will have to wait till mid February. It happens, just sucks cause I was ready to get this mess over with. I appreciate everyone's help and advice!

Well, so I go to do the surgery, show up at the doctors office, no one is there, call the old office and told to come there, when I get there the doctor said that they hadn't moved to the new office where I originally showed up (of course I looked at him and thinking no crap, I didn't know that you hadn't moved yet dork). Well I will have to wait till mid February. It happens, just sucks cause I was ready to get this mess over with. I appreciate everyone's help and advice!

It's a sign bro! Don't do it! I had my wife get the tubal instead. people say it doesn't change a man but every guy I've known who has gotten one turned in their nuts long before they ever had them snipped.:winkfinger:

Big diff between vasectomy and neutered.

Damn bro, thought you had double testicular cancer when I read the title.

Don't worry about it, I know quite a few who've had it. Just some minor pain afterwards, but it's very short-lasting. Plan on some fun for the year to come :D

Back