• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why the US has a bad rep.

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I`ve kept out of all the hunderds ( well it seems like it :p ) of war related threads on this board so far, but have just read something that has pissed me off.

Australia and the UK are the only countries that have backed the US here since DAY ONE and are still doing so! And I have read per capita, the Aussie`s have sent more of thier forces than either of the other countries.... ( one of the many reasons some believe for the bombing in Bali but thats another topic ).

Anyway...The US have now lashed out at Australia`s Labor opposition party for thier opinion that we should not send any more troops UNLESS it is sanctioned byt the UN, and have said...."it is un-helpful to the US-Australia relationship"

Um..........GET FUCKED! :mad:

We are the one`s that are backing you and are one of the few that realise its in everyones best interest to do so.....you want to control the parliament debates now?? No one is allowed thier own opinion now, unless it is merely to puppet what Bush has said?? This is just fucking ripe!

i think it's because john howard agrees with most things bush says (i think he genuinely agrees not just being a puppet) that crean is having a go at him for...and because howard is such a strong supporter of the US, the US ambassador just wants to support howard and try and blast crean???

imho

I really think that everyone (except the tree hugging hippy greens) think that supporting America is the right thing to do... but this is politics. If Crean sees that there is an opportunity for him to get more votes (or potential voters), he will disagree with Howard no matter what the topic.

It works both ways, America has about the same share of lovers/haters of it's country - therefore Australia would risk being the same. It comes down to this though, if Australia was ever invaded, there is no other country you would want supporting you than the US of A.

I agree with both of you guys 100%....what pisses me off is the implied threat involved that this one political opinion could cause damage to a relationship that has been, and will continue a lot longer than the career span of that dickhead of an ambassador!!!

I mean if they didn`t have our support why the fuck would all of our troops be over there now?? Why would we have sent all our South East asian anti-terrorist SAS soilders months ago?? And why would Howard BE in the US having talks and supporting Bush right now??

It time for Schieffer to pull his fucking head in!

they have a bad rep because they are trying to controll the world.

OR keep the damn savages at bay. Which is it? You decide.

When a country has a food shortage - who's there with food?

When a natural disaster occurs - who's the first of offer aid?

When a disease outbreak ocurs - who's there with treatment?

When a country needs aid - WHO provides it?

Yep, we're a bunch of bastards alright.

Personally, I think we should just keep to ourselves and let the rest of the world go to hell in a handbasket. Course, then we'd be attacked and bad mouthed for doing that. Can't win on this one.

Don't like it? Live in the US? LEAVE.

OK my turn,,, What is ALL this.... Countries supporting the USA??? WTF man,, we have been supporting and backing and kicking azz for this entire planet since the birth of this country. Not only do we blow it up for the good of 'ALL' but we even pay to rebuild the damn countries!! Forget about war for 1 sec,, what about all the AID we give around the world both financially and supplies/medicine. Yea right, we got nailed 09/11 and yes being the BACKBONE for this entire planet we NEED to make a stance against terrorism but not just for us but for EVERYONE. Terrorism is not limited to the USA in fact this is the 1st foreign attack on our country since the Japanese Bombed Pearl Harbor.
SO HELL YEA maybe someone else should get their hands dirty for once. It's not like we're asking anyone to fight OUR battle for us. We are asking the WHOLE F#$King world to make a stand and show UNITY against these Animals and stop pussyfooting around and get in the fight for all civilized mankind!!! So anyone that bad mouths the USA because we are not getting the support we request (for once) Can kiss my stars and striped AZZ.

I'm sick of all the dickheads protesting against us supporting the USA, Fer fucks sake, if we dont support you guys when we get invaded and put up our hand fer help and no one answers we'd be fucked.
Our old planes and shitty ships could probably only just fight off the Kiwis, Thank God our soldiers have nuts the size of watermelons and are apeshit fighters.
Fuckin John Howard!! Fuckin Legend!!

Australia RULES Peetrips. You guys are the best.

To everyone else I apologize about my somewhat steamy 1st post but I wrote it just after seeing that Striking Colbra dude here from MM.com and it sent me through the roof.

Originally posted by peetrips
I'm sick of all the dickheads protesting against us supporting the USA, Fer fucks sake, if we dont support you guys when we get invaded and put up our hand fer help and no one answers we'd be fucked.
Our old planes and shitty ships could probably only just fight off the Kiwis, Thank God our soldiers have nuts the size of watermelons and are apeshit fighters.
Fuckin John Howard!! Fuckin Legend!!

are you kidding? your military is pretty fkin powerful if ya ask me. you guys just got some f-111's from us... nuclear bombers!. the US only retired them like 2 years ago too... still cutting edge technology.

i dont think any kiwi's would dare attack oz... after all, didnt they just abolish their air force completely? the worst they could do is have a bunch of maori throw pointy sticks at you. :lol:

Originally posted by Stickboy
OR keep the damn savages at bay. Which is it? You decide.

When a country has a food shortage - who's there with food?

When a natural disaster occurs - who's the first of offer aid?

When a disease outbreak ocurs - who's there with treatment?

When a country needs aid - WHO provides it?

Yep, we're a bunch of bastards alright.

Personally, I think we should just keep to ourselves and let the rest of the world go to hell in a handbasket. Course, then we'd be attacked and bad mouthed for doing that. Can't win on this one.

Don't like it? Live in the US? LEAVE.

I`m assuming this was to frusht aand not me right? :D

Australia has an army...........:scratch:

Australia has an army:haha: :haha: :haha:

On side note, I love fosters:)

Freshfruit's answers are typically Canadian. Not saying all Canuks have the same opinion, but every debate I've been involved in regarding this war, Canadians are against me. They keep saying we're being brainwashed by our media. Truth is, the Canadians are being brainwashed because Canada isn't on our side this time. I say, Fuq 'em. Don't come to the USA if something should happen on you soil.

BTW~ Go Australia!!!

You guys remember in the movie Three Kings? w/ george clooney and ice cube and mark wahlberg?

I remember the one iraqi soldier interrogating Mark Whalberg in one scene and says "Like Michael Jackson ,you make your black people feel bad for being black that he wants to change his skin color?"

God another Jacko reference :rolleyes:

But doesn't that make you think, all the american media and movies they see they MUST think we are nuts and don't have morals. Hence us having a bad rep. I wouldn't doubt the haters are that stupid to believe we are like our movies and media.

Last edited:
Originally posted by firestorm
So anyone that bad mouths the USA because we are not getting the support we request (for once) Can kiss my stars and striped AZZ.

AMEN

So anyone that bad mouths the USA because we are not getting the support we request (for once) Can kiss my stars and striped AZZ.

Well, when you look at it that way...anyone that bad mouths Australia EVEN THOUGH we are backing the US,...and have backed and fought in every war, and also take fire on our soil, and have also been the victims of terrorisim ( Bali.....and with the Aussie death rate there, it works out to be similar to the loss of US people on a percaptia basis ), then they can bend the fuck over and kiss my southern cross ass :D ;)

Australia RULES Peetrips. You guys are the best.

To everyone else I apologize about my somewhat steamy 1st post but I wrote it just after seeing that Striking Colbra dude here from MM.com and it sent me through the roof.

Jesus christ :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by kuso
Well, when you look at it that way...anyone that bad mouths Australia EVEN THOUGH we are backing the US,...and have backed and fought in every war, and also take fire on our soil, and have also been the victims of terrorisim ( Bali.....and with the Aussie death rate there, it works out to be similar to the loss of US people on a percaptia basis ), then they can bend the fuck over and kiss my southern cross ass :D ;)

I agree with ya buddy................we all need to stick together no matter what ANY plotician says.

Originally posted by IPMC
I agree with ya buddy................we all need to stick together no matter what ANY plotician says.

That the whole thing man...it`s countries of people we are talking about here....too many individuals getting in that way of what should be a basic smooth ride!

Originally posted by kuso
That the whole thing man...it`s countries of people we are talking about here....too many individuals getting in that way of what should be a basic smooth ride!

That is polotics, and there is nothing you or I can do to change it. I personally don't think there is any room for polotics in war. And you would think that the United States would realize that after the veitnam war.

Humm.....:scratch:

Hey, IPMC, Rob_NC, and firestorm, What the Fuck is wrong with you guys???

Australia has no Army whatsoever, They have beer, wildlife, some art and cultural crap and thats about it, oh yeah, fine women. My exprience only goes as far as Kuso' wife, but hey, she is a foxy one, mate :haha: :haha:

And Canada, My boyz from ROTC can take over that land in a heartbeat, :D

Gentlemen, I was merely kidding I have the upmost respect for each country and its sovereignty. And I would not mind hitting a strip club in Australia sometime..:thumb:

All this crap on this board bashing Canada is pure bullshit. This all started because of freshfruit, or what ever the fuck his name is. I don't think he's really from Canada. I think the illeterat bastard still lives in the middle east.

Disclaimer: This post was in no way ment to slam, harrass, bash, or otherwise degrade anyone except freshfruit.

Originally posted by IPMC
All this crap on this board bashing Canada is pure bullshit. This all started because of freshfruit, or what ever the fuck his name is. I don't think he's really from Canada. I think the illeterat bastard still lives in the middle east.

Disclaimer: This post was in no way ment to slam, harrass, bash, or otherwise degrade anyone except freshfruit.

My post wasn't meant to sound like a Canada bash. I merely pointed out that nearly every Canadian I've entered into discussions with regarding the Iraq issue has mentioned that US citizens are being spoon fed crap by our media. I say the same is true in Canada. Their government is against any conflict in Iraq and that is what their media is telling them. I am in no way against Canada or anyone from Canada.

And wherever freshfruit is from, he needs to go back their and shutup.

Originally posted by Rob_NC
My post wasn't meant to sound like a Canada bash. I merely pointed out that nearly every Canadian I've entered into discussions with regarding the Iraq issue has mentioned that US citizens are being spoon fed crap by our media. I say the same is true in Canada. Their government is against any conflict in Iraq and that is what their media is telling them. I am in no way against Canada or anyone from Canada.

And wherever freshfruit is from, he needs to go back their and shutup.

dont apologize, canada doesnt get bashed enough as it is.

Originally posted by Rob_NC
Freshfruit's answers are typically Canadian. Not saying all Canuks have the same opinion, but every debate I've been involved in regarding this war, Canadians are against me. They keep saying we're being brainwashed by our media. Truth is, the Canadians are being brainwashed because Canada isn't on our side this time. I say, Fuq 'em. Don't come to the USA if something should happen on you soil.

Well, I'm one Canadian who's a little pissed that we arn't taking a firm stand behind the US, it really bothers me that we're just sitting on the fence waiting for something to happen.

I think I'm one of many WESTERN Canadians that maybe is feeling a little alienated by EASTERN Canada politics.

I think what we all have forgotten here is that Canadians are part French, who would ever expect them to have a backbone in the first place.

Hahahahahahah, just kidding, I love Canada.:laugh: :laugh:

Back