• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So i ran out of whey protein...

Monolith

OMGWTFBBQ
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Grrr. I ordered another 10lb bag thursday, but i misjudged, and i ran out of my old stuff today. Id be suprised if the stuff i ordered gets here before wednesday. Is there anything i can take in a drink form thats a decent substitute for the whey? The shakes were really convenient for me, because i could take them to school with me and have in between class. It's a little harder to do that with a couple cans of tuna. :/

What shipping did you use Kudo? Do they deliver Saturdays and or Sundays over there? I odered some protein and glut on Thursday and it usually takes 3-4 business days for me to get it here in Florida with UPS Ground Shipping.

Originally posted by KataMaStEr
What shipping did you use Kudo?

Um...thats kuSo :grin: :lol:

I just click on UPS...they usually don`t deliver on the weekend but for some reason they bought it here Saturday night :shrug: I wasn`t complaining :D

They usually take 4 to 7 days to get here depending on how long the dicks at customs take.

i ordered from vigorousliving.com

Originally posted by Monolith
Is there anything i can take in a drink form thats a decent substitute for the whey?

well, you could always go buy a small container retail to hold you over, Wal-Mart sells it.

GGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

what am i going to do?!

bleh... i had thought about bringing a tupperware container to school with me with a couple cans of tuna, some mayo, and some celery mixed up... but would that last unrefrigerated for about 3 hours?

:help:

Re: Re: So i ran out of whey protein...

Originally posted by Prince
well, you could always go buy a small container retail to hold you over, Wal-Mart sells it.

i was going to, but all the stores are closed now. i ran out of time today. :mad:

LOL@KM :D

Do what prince said, just buy a small one or eat more protien that usual as it shouldn`t be more than a day away.

i ordered from vigorousliving.com

You might wanna try here next time as he looks a little cheaper, and he`s fast too.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by kuso

You might wanna try here next time as he looks a little cheaper, and he`s fast too.

ooooh... nice. thanks, ill def buy from him next time.

god, you know the local nutrition store here sells a 5lb tub for $40?! god damn rip off. :mad:

and hey, do you think that tuna and mayo will last 3 hours unrefrigerated?

god, you know the local nutrition store here sells a 5lb tub for $40?! god damn rip off. :mad:

Does that store happen to be GNC? :D

Does that store happen to be GNC? :D

nah, this is just some local guy. i think the GNC would be cheaper. :grumble:

Does anyone live in MA?! Bring me some protein! :cry:

I doubt it!!!

hmm... well it may not last... but do you think ill get sick if i eat it anyway? :rolleyes:

and hey, do you think that tuna and mayo will last 3 hours unrefrigerated?

It will last and you will be fine.

Don't know man but fish is not something I would leave urefriqerated for a long time and then eat it. Spesially Tuna.

Why not some steak or chiken? I know that will be good for 3+ hours, thats what I usually take school for luch and it's all good...

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by w8lifter
It will last and you will be fine.

haha, nice, thanks w8!

i can now sleep easy :D

Don't know man but fish is not something I would leave urefriqerated for a long time and then eat it. Spesially Tuna.

Why not some steak or chiken? I know that will be good for 3+ hours, thats what I usually take school for luch and it's all good...

dont have time to cook up some steak/chicken in the morning

It's fine! The vinegar in the mayonnaise acts as a "preservative". And it's only 3 hrs!

Did no body ever get tuna or egg salad sandwiches for lunch when they were a kid???

Well w8 say it will be alright so give it a try. but you cud cook the night before.

Originally posted by w8lifter
It's fine! The vinegar in the mayonnaise acts as a "preservative". And it's only 3 hrs!

Did no body ever get tuna or egg salad sandwiches for lunch when they were a kid???

nah, i never got tuna sandwiches for lunch... i guess i was a deprived child :( :D

anyway, i just wanted to make sure i wouldnt get montezuma's revenge after eating luke-warm tuna. ive got a test tomorrow, the last thing i need is an urge to shat my pants while im trying to concentrate. :mad:

nah, i never got tuna sandwiches for lunch... i guess i was a deprived child :( :D

Yeah well....me too but I watched the other kids :p

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
We use mini Ice Paks in SoP's lunches! :D

DP

i thought of that! but now im going a little overboard... there's gonna be like no room in my bag for books, it'll all be for my food. :grin:

ah screw it, i should just take tomorrow off. :lol:

Does anyone live in MA?! Bring me some protein! :cry:

LOL! I do. I am temporarily living with my cousin in N. Reading. Moving in my own place next month in NH. :D

Originally posted by Jodi
LOL! I do. I am temporarily living with my cousin in N. Reading. Moving in my own place next month in NH. :D

Oh really?

If you find a large white male rummaging through your cabinets tonight, dont call the police, its just me. :D

Back