PDA

View Full Version : Deca vs. EQ

RockShawn
12-14-2011, 03:11 PM
My source claims there is no real difference between deca and EQ.

I just noticed in TwisT sticky on advanced cycles, there is a significant difference in the dosages of deca vs EQ in the two cycles. Is EQ not as potent as deca or is there a different reason to run EQ at 800mg for lean gains?

My last cycle when I gained close to 18lb of lean mass I took 400mg of deca a week and 500mg of test, however i bloated up a bit. I wanted to get leaner gains since I had already cut before this cycle so it was decided to do 400mg of Eq a week. did I waste this cycle doing too low a dose? I didn't gain much this cycle and diet and training were relatively the same as before.

pieguy
12-14-2011, 03:30 PM
Eq for most, not all, needs to be run at 600mg with later dosage increases to 800-1000+. 16 weeks is also recommended.

Deca and EQ are very different as eq is much drier and milder with few side effects and increases in vascularity and hunger. Deca is a very wet compound and needs prolactin control. Most gain significant weight and experience mild to heavy bloating. People run test much higher than deca to avoid erectile dysfunction.

RockShawn
12-14-2011, 04:01 PM
Yeah I did notice a lot of vascularity on this last cycle, just no sizable gains. Looks like I need to rethink my strategy a bit.

Also noticed much more joint discomfort with eq.

Can you take deca and eq together?

G3
12-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Can you take deca and eq together?

Yes

aminoman74
12-16-2011, 03:02 PM
Eq is a friendly steroid.It can be ran with any compound Its a compound that keeps you muscles full and dence looking.Its also very low with water weight.

RockShawn
12-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Thanks g3 and aminoman

fredlabrute
12-29-2011, 12:49 PM
If you're an ectomorph, Deca is made for guys like you!!!I'm an endo-meso bodytype and i grow like weed,but deca makes me look like a balloon,i hate it,the only 19-Nor i will ever mess with is tren!Did run Eq for almost a year straight,other than a slight bp increase,had no sides at all,slow but lean gains are to be expected with that compound!!!

RockShawn
12-29-2011, 01:38 PM
If you're an ectomorph, Deca is made for guys like you!!!I'm an endo-meso bodytype and i grow like weed,but deca makes me look like a balloon,i hate it,the only 19-Nor i will ever mess with is tren!Did run Eq for almost a year straight,other than a slight bp increase,had no sides at all,slow but lean gains are to be expected with that compound!!!

I'm an endo-meso too. So maybe I should forget DECA. I was trying to run it in for my joints, but I loved the vascularity I got off EQ and tren - just had more joint pain.

njc
01-03-2012, 10:06 AM
Deca hands down is the superior compound for almost anybody. It presents a positive effect on joints. That should be a HUGE determining factor, not only for those with joint issues, but for those wishing to avoid joint issues.

Digitalash
01-03-2012, 08:46 PM
I won't claim to be an expert, but in my opinion deca is best used for joint health. I was softer and more watery on test/deca than test/dbol even with a pretty limited dosage of deca. Gains were not even on par, in strength or weight gain. I also experienced the only really troubling side affect with deca, which was some minor light headedness and chest pain. I can't say exactly the cause but I attribute it more to the deca than anything. In the positives my joints really did feel great. I think just about all of us have some minor joint aches, but my knees and elbows especially felt 110% on deca.

To be fair I have to include I ran the test/deca cycle only about 6 weeks after the first so that may have interfered with the results, but I would much rather run extra test and an oral than use deca again. I've also used superdrol which recomped me like a mofo and I felt hard as a rock, with just 250mg test E and 20mg SD every day for 4 weeks. The over the counter supps often get discounted but I think even the most experienced AAS user would be very impressed by either pheraplex or superdrol ;)