• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Substitute for Clomid & HCG

Night_Wolf

President of the galaxy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey bros, I'm starting my cycle in exactly 4 weeks and it turns out that I can't get Clomid and HCG any time soon due to not being available to purchase. (don't recommend any sponsors)

Is there any substitute for HCG while ON and for Clomid in PCT? (meds not supplements)
I couldn't find anything for HCG and instead Clomid the only option is Nolva, Tribulus, DAA and shit like that.

Not asking for opinions on cycle only questions above. Tnx.

Hey bros, I'm starting my cycle in exactly 4 weeks and it turns out that I can't get Clomid and HCG any time soon due to not being available to purchase. (don't recommend any sponsors)

Is there any substitute for HCG while ON and for Clomid in PCT? (meds not supplements)
I couldn't find anything for HCG and instead Clomid the only option is Nolva, Tribulus, DAA and shit like that.

Not asking for opinions on cycle only questions above. Tnx.

Please nothing OTC if you can get nolva

I dont see why you cant get clomid/hcg unless its a money issue which it shouldnt be because clomid/hcg are not that expensive.

Look into a medication called Pergonal.
I'll look into it, tnx.

Please nothing OTC if you can get nolva
Yeah, I can get Nolva in my hands in less than 15 min.

I dont see why you cant get clomid/hcg unless its a money issue which it shouldnt be because clomid/hcg are not that expensive.

I'm not from US and can't order internationally cuz we have very retarded customs.

Clomid is not that urgent since I won't be starting PCT for a while, but I need HCG from start.

Clomid was so cheap that you could get Clomid for entire PCT for the cost of half a bottle of Tribulus. Didn't know that it would disappear over night.

1 more thing. I have letro so I'm gonna be using it during cycle as AI (low dose) so maybe throw that into PCT as well?

You need to wait to start until you have everything you need, anything else is foolish.

You need to wait to start until you have everything you need, anything else is foolish.

This, cause if you can't get pct your cycle is pointless

Yeah bro, I won't be starting, I'm not a noob. :winkfinger:

I don't think I will be able to get HCG tho.
Asked a few competitors and UGL sellers today and they have no clue where to get it too. :\

Yeah bro, I won't be starting, I'm not a noob. :winkfinger:

I don't think I will be able to get HCG tho.
Asked a few competitors and UGL sellers today and they have no clue where to get it too. :\

Didn't think or imply you were a noob, just a guy looking for an answer. :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
I thought hcg was legal? There are tons of websites to buy it from, google hcg pregnyl, and usually they'll ask y ur buying it, and say weight loss

I thought hcg was legal? There are tons of websites to buy it from, google hcg pregnyl, and usually they'll ask y ur buying it, and say weight loss

As I said, I can't order anything internationally (I'm not from USA) because of the retarded customs.

2 months ago I could go into pharmacy and buy all HCG and Clomid that I need, no questions asked.

If you can't get hcg I don't think there's really any substitute, you'll just have to do without. If you can get nolva use that for pct, I wouldn't reccomend letro because it's always destroyed my sex drive, which is half the fun of being on cycle ;)

Back