PDA

View Full Version : Samson look here

SupaSwole
12-23-2011, 12:30 PM
I'm looking to make an order and had a couple questions. I sent you 2 emails but just got a price list response .

dieseljimmy
12-26-2011, 12:44 PM
I'm looking to make an order and had a couple questions. I sent you 2 emails but just got a price list response .

Make sure you don't have" list"in your subject line. He probably gets so many list request that he is on auto pilot. (same thing happened to me)

Btw Samson is the man. I have been doing this for ten years and I have only had two sources that were a solid as Samson.

samson supplies
12-27-2011, 01:02 PM
I do not respond to safe-mail accounts. If you are sending an email that is encrypted, you will need to resend unencrypted.

SupaSwole
12-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Doesnt say List in topic and its a yahoo account

Calves of Steel
12-27-2011, 11:39 PM
a lot of sources don't take orders from unsecure emails like yahoo, gmail, etc. Try privacyharbor it's worked for everyone I've tried it for.

bb1129
12-29-2011, 06:22 PM
a lot of sources don't take orders from unsecure emails like yahoo, gmail, etc. Try privacyharbor it's worked for everyone I've tried it for.

i emailed from my privacyharbor account and the response i got was "no encrypted emails please".
i sent another email but made sure to unclick the "private email" button to now show "common email". still waiting to hear back. am i doing this correct?

Calves of Steel
12-29-2011, 06:52 PM
yea same thing happened to me first time. I didn't uncheck the private email thing. It's annoying but I always have to remember to uncheck that now.