• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

next cycle advise

ct67_72

RECORD BOUND
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will be competing again in about 6 months. I would like to put 30-40lbs on my bench by then, if not more, since my last cycle.
The one thing that really got me on my last cycle, is that I made almost all my strength gains in the first 4 weeks, then it really tapered off.
I did 40mg dbol weeks 1-4
600mg test weeks 1-8
750 8-10
900 week 11
1000 week 12.
This worked out this way at the end because I used everything I had left. I have to say that I really noticed a difference going past 750. But I only had a week on it.
I probably put 30 lbs on my bench, but like I said it all came in the beginning weeks.
So for the next one, Im thinking of starting and finishing with an oral. Ill stay on an AI to keep water weight down to make sure I make weight.

so Im thinking
1-4 dbol 60mg.
1-10 test e 750
8-12 dbol 60mg
10-12 test e 1000mg
Finish at the end of week 12 and compete end of week 13.

One of the other problems is the sides of being on a lot of test. I really cant look like Im just blowing up and have acne everywhere, so I think keeping the real high dose to the last weeks will help with that, and give me a good kick at the end.
This cycle will be used only to gain strength. Let me know what you think.

That cycle makes no sense.

What is your raw bench now? What is your body weight and age?

not sure on raw bench right now. Probably mid 300's, during my last training cycle I had taken 340, but probably 6 weeks before the meet and the only heavy raw press other than boards. I usually go up to 315, take 365 off a 3 or 4, then 405 off a 3 or 4. Looking to bench 550 in gear.
I know the cycle is all over the place, and definitely not the best.
I may just see what 800-1000 does through the whole cycle, or maybe 750 1-6 and 1000 6-12.
oh, and Im 28, body weight right now is around 238. I lift in the 242's.

too much time on orals IMO ^

besides that I like it, maybe start the test at 750 and ramp up to a g at week 6. Add some prop or something rather than the dbol up front and use the drol leading up to your meet

too much time on orals IMO ^

besides that I like it, maybe start the test at 750 and ramp up to a g at week 6. Add some prop or something rather than the dbol up front and use the drol leading up to your meet
I like this idea. I dont want to spend too much time on an oral but I get the best strength gain from it. I think maybe kicking it off with prop would be a great solution.
how would you split enanthate and prop in the beginning? start on the 750 E and do 100mg prop EOD? or would that be too much?

For bloating and other estrogenic effects you can add in an AI. Also you can eat clean and control carb intake and the water retention will be a lot more controllable. Lastly, your gains may have stalled b/c you didn't eat enough (albeit it should be clean) food. Pack in the food, train really hard and you will grow. The AAS just open the door to growth more. Also, more AAS should translate to even more food intake.

At 240lbs you should be hitting mid 300's naturally. I don't see any reason for you to be using steroids yet.

I am hitting mid 300's naturally. Remember also I train to lift in a shirt, my main focus raw is upper end of the bench. So my raw numbers don't mean a lot. Not like someone who only trains raw anyway. I've pressed 405 off a 3 board raw, 425 off a 4.
While completing my last cycle, I had to add a high calorie protein. I used it twice a day, 600 calories each and 50g protein. Along with 4-5 meals. This is what ultimately got me over 240, I floated around 238 for a while, even on close to 4k calories.
I may have been in my shirt too much to really compare raw strength gains too though. I had presses 520 in the gym off my chest.
I had also gone 545 from a 2 board, 585 off a 3 and 600 off of a 4.
So again its hard to judge where I'm at strictly by my raw strength, but its all I have to tell you guys to go by.
I know benching off boards means nothing, but just to get you guys an idea of where my strength is where I compete. Don't forget I'm not looking to bench 300lbs raw, I'm looking to bench 550+ equipped. That's not a small number.

Back