• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you guys think of a blood test thread?

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking it would be cool to have trusted vets get labs every once and a while on products and post up the results. I had labs on Z's GH a while back and was thinking of doing it again but also getting some testosterone blood levels taken while on his Test.

Any thoughts?

Great idea it will show alot about the product!! I had posted my blood work when I was on z cutting !! Good idea heavy!

I will be getting labs done in Mid January with HGH IGF, and Hormone Panel.

I use only Z gear and Blue tops so I will be able to show really how effective it is.

Sounds good-I imagine several of the guys will have male panels ( trt) and measure in the ditch.Let's see em guys -Thanks-OD

I just got my pre cycle blood test taken on thursday. I have an appointment to get tested 8 weeks into my cycle and again to make sure i recovered. I am no vet but i willl post my info if you want

Im in i just had some done but they were for work and when i was in the hospital. There free so ill do it.

I'd like to see the results from random members. Or maybe a way that the vets can get their hands on the gear without the sponsors knowing, to keep it more honest.

I never see bad labs from the vets from their trusted sources. I have seen bad labs from the regulars, such as exphysiologist and his gh test.

I like it. Z is always good anyway.. I wouldnt mind seeing some from some of the less known sponsors......

I'd like to see the results from random members. Or maybe a way that the vets can get their hands on the gear without the sponsors knowing, to keep it more honest.

I never see bad labs from the vets from their trusted sources. I have seen bad labs from the regulars, such as exphysiologist and his gh test.

Exactly my thoughts...

IML Gear Cream!
I like this. It would be like having your P.O call you in for random piss tests. Always keeping you on your toes.

I like it to, If there was a way to get gear randomly without sponsors knowing, We could do some pretty good and accurate testing.

This is what the fudge I am talking about!! A way to keep things honest

Im still skeptical. Once money comes into play, tests can turn out any way the sponsor wants. Depending on the sponsor and the vet, I could easily see the vet telling the source he's going to get some of his gear for testing and that if he throws in good gear plus some freebies, he'll make the source look good.

We need to lay some solid groundwork for this. I like the idea.

I like it to, If there was a way to get gear randomly without sponsors knowing, We could do some pretty good and accurate testing.

As you know -I have done this MANY times just purchasing. But-I also pay for my own lab work PLUS supply gear to four others that run male panels. I also have access and know how to great lab equipment. None of which is cheap or easy. But- it keeps me informed and that is all I need to know.More for my satisfaction in knowing- much like a hobby for an old guy. This is the only way I can see of doing testing without sponsors knowing- but then if you published the findings- ppl question your motives-Thanks-OD

Last edited:
Alright, I will see what I can do.

for sure man. I would definatley be interested.

This is a great idea. Bigbenj, I understand your reservations too. If there are enough guys getting bloodwork done, it should make them more reliable. If 10 guys get tested on a product and 9 say it's bunk, then we can know that number 10 might have been paid off.

I think I spend more on bloodwork than gear.

I'm game for this! :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
I'll happily be a test subject lol

On a serious note, it would be cool if Rob put out the dough for all these labs. That would really tell me something about him...and this board would become that much more honest and reliable. Of course that would start to add up quickly, but we all know he's rich...

This could be a tangled web. Who would fork out the cash for all the gear and tests?
There needs to be a middleman. Maybe Rob orders up the gear, has it shipped to a select few guys no one is aware of, they unlabel the gear and send it to the chosen vet. That way the vet has no clue who he's testing either.

Might sound insane, and be too much work lol
I'm tired, and rambling. Forgive me.

Last edited:
Yeah great ideal ! this is right in line with where this site and its members should
go , taking it to next step .:clapping:

I'm stepping down to my TRT levels, crashing sucks, couple weeks to go. I'd be glad to post labs, I do them often anyway. I have a 100% Z cycle on board, Prop, Mast & Tren, all paid for by me (over a grand ). I'm no one's guy, just someone who likes try different gear. I'm planning on 8 weeks and finishing with 4 weeks of NPP and Winstrol. Leaner goals this year.

Good idea. I like to see other's lab's.

I'm stepping down to my TRT levels, crashing sucks, couple weeks to go. I'd be glad to post labs, I do them often anyway. I have a 100% Z cycle on board, Prop, Mast & Tren, all paid for by me (over a grand ). I'm no one's guy, just someone who likes try different gear. I'm planning on 8 weeks and finishing with 4 weeks of NPP and Winstrol. Leaner goals this year.
Right on. I would love to see your labs brother.

Thank you

I'm thinking of doing the same thing.

I was thinking it would be cool to have trusted vets get labs every once and a while on products and post up the results. I had labs on Z's GH a while back and was thinking of doing it again but also getting some testosterone blood levels taken while on his Test.

Any thoughts?

great idea bro ;) as I told before I have also possibility to make laboratory analysis for the dosage, bacteriological count etc etc then u can test each UG/HG labs that u want.

I will start some left over gh from Z in march, and shortly after in april test ,deca and tren , i tested the gh wrong last time so a little help this time will be needed inc igf . Im lucky my girl is a nurse and they test testosterone and estrogen in house and the hgh and igf so ill do before after and during , also lucky enuff to get pharma letro ,hcg and at times clomid.Ill be ordering all the above again from Z euro pharm int and blue caps again very soon and in the beginning of feb

I am down for sure and have saved blood test on different gear. Would love to have a blood test thread to turn to for all different sponsors gear!

Ill definitely be doing this. Either send me the non bunk shit or you will hear me complain. side note: not implying anyone is sending me bunk shit, all hypothetical.

Just ordered Total T and HGH labs today.

I have a good friend who ordered from Z a few weeks ago so the meds were randomly acquired. Touchdown was today. I will go see him tonight and pick up the prods and inject first thing AM. He got Test Enanthate and blue tops.

This should be interesting....

Back