• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Maria Shriver has second thoughts about divorcing Arnold

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Maria Shriver has second thoughts about divorcing Arnold

Maria Shriver is telling friends she's now unsure if she wants to divorce Arnold Schwarzenegger ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Maria is torn, partly because of her strong religious beliefs that do not include divorce.

Making matters even more complicated -- we're told Arnold still desperately wants Maria back, and has been "extremely sweet" to her and has made numerous gestures -- which include presents -- to win Maria back.

Maria filed for divorce on July 1, though she moved out months earlier. She's already bought a mansion in Brentwood, CA, which she's in the process of renovating.

Maria Shriver -- Second Thoughts About Divorcing Arnold Schwarzenegger | TMZ.com

I don't see why not, did anyone really think he would be faithful to her?
A person as famous as he is with woman throwing themselves at him regardless of how old and out of shape he is it would be naive to think a person will pass up the chance to say they slept with Arnold.
Please...this makes me puke. "I won't get divorced because I'm catholic"

Arnold was a stud, I mean she wasn't exactly a looker back when they first met. He is a man, and made a mistake, it doesn't make me think any less of him.

She definitely is not pretty but she's loaded and has a lot of political influence.
Arnold isn't stupid, that little bit of influence helped propel his political career.
He is on shrewd man, he plans ahead of time and knows what he wants. We have to respect that.

Let me get this straight Mino. You have complemented Arnold the cheater in this thread, and denigrated Maria the devout Catholic in this thread? Now i've seen everything

That idea of not getting a divorce because of a religouse belief is so outdated.
Would you stay married to a woman if she was sleeping with half of the town?
What Arnold did was wrong but for Maria to think he was going to be faithful was naive.

Reports are that Newt divorced his wife because she was fugly....that's cold. Report: Newt Gringrich.

It would be awesome if everyone followed most of what's written in the bible but in today's world its highly unlikely.

image.jpg

Yuck, good call Newt.

Back