• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Everybody

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
have a great Christmas ?? Presents and PUSSY !!! Don't ya love the holidays:winkfinger:Thanks-OD

ooooo yes clothes gear and pussy what more could u wish for

I'm now surfing on a 23" monitor...=)

Ya better take care of that, No pussy- NOT good. Lack o pussy can actually kill ya-OD
I am married will two small kids. Pussy dont live here anymore........I am lucky if I sleep 6 fucking hours at a clip.

IML Gear Cream!
:)!!!! you guys and ur poosy..........

Presents.....a little:clapping:
Pussy.....nope:(

Same boat guy! I pretty much understood my sex life would be cut by 2/3 when winter started and I grew my beard out. Pussy will only be here and there until April when I shave it off. I've already been compared to a POW :roflmao:

Same boat guy! I pretty much understood my sex life would be cut by 2/3 when winter started and I grew my beard out. Pussy will only be here and there until April when I shave it off. I've already been compared to a POW :roflmao:

if your sex life is based on whether you have facial hair or not...you should get laser hair removal....or if you cant do that....maybe you should just be gay

if your sex life is based on whether you have facial hair or not...you should get laser hair removal....or if you cant do that....maybe you should just be gay

Every year I grow my beard for the winter. By this time of year it's always already quite lumberjack like. I shave it all off or keep a goatee for the spring and summer. It's not exactly easy picking up new poon when you have the beard of a homeless man. But i settle for past poon, as having the beard while splitting wood, mucking the stalls, etc in the winter nights, certainly beats not having it!

your lazy-ness to shave and buy a burglar mask is mind blowing...im not sure whether i should applaud you...or slap you and steal your gear

Not lazy. I wear my beard with pride. I'm proud to be a man and able to grow one, it's a natural covering and something only (mostly) a man can have! Not everyone wants to be a pretty boy all year round.

Back