• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ostarine tabs

scott221179

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys first post here, can anyone tell me if you have tried these 20mg caps on there rats from a well known research company?

I can not find anyone who has tried it, is it legit or not.
In the uk we can only get it in liquid form.

If it is real any logs?
Thanks in advance.

Bump: there must be someone that knows something about this company or this product if not then how is the company still going?
Any help or input will be grateful thanks.

Mp is a solid company have not ran the ostarine yet but have had good results on letro and torem from them.

I've seen several on here that have used manpower before so If you search around you can find more reviews

Smcpsycho51: Thanks I have been searching the whole net but have not found any proof of legit tabs of ostarine very strange I think.
Am I right in thinking GTX use tabs in there research? why would there only be liquid form available from all company's selling it if there is legit tabs out there?

Dosing maybe a issue I don't know, I think I have been researching this for to many days now time to give up!!!
Thanks for all your help.

I recently purchased Ostarine 20mg (40ct) from MP. I placed the order at about 2:00 AM Pacific Time, and received an email confirmation immediately, followed by an additional email the following morning with a USPS tracking number. It's making a 2,000 mile trek to my home, but it should be here before Saturday (within 2-3 days) for just $10 shipping. The customer service was terrific as well, so I'm really hoping I'll be able to give a good review of their product. We'll have to see, and I'll update if you'd like.

Teezhay: That would be great if you could thanks fella, how many is your rat having a day just the one or ? how many weeks? good luck.

Teezhay: That would be great if you could thanks fella, how many is your rat having a day just the one or ? how many weeks? good luck.

Hey man,

Just received my order today. They're not "tablets" so to speak, but rather powder packed into red gel caps. This isn't a problem to me, as I planned on taking 40 mg the first day, followed by 20 mg everyday for the duration of the cycle. If you plan on dividing the doses into 12.5 mg or 15 mg doses, however, this will be very difficult, if not impossible to do with precision.

All in all, I'm really happy. I want to also note that I have Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) on hand as well. I've read ostarine can increase free estradiol to an extent resulting in elevated estrogen (not even nearly as much as AAS, but I want to be safe). I intend to run the nolvadex concurrently with the ostarine.

How this cycle goes will ultimately determine whether I try it again, or move on to peptides. I'd like to avoid the prick of the needle - not because of any phobia, but just because it's a much higher-maintenance practice when done safely (and I absolutely insist on doing it safely).

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck m8 mine will be with me shortly and I got a email saying they will have a different lable on them, liver protection so it gets through customs lol but great service from mp just hope its legit, I have nolva on hand always.
Are you bulking or cutting with this cycle?
I want to loose a bit of fat but keep me muscles that I have worked hard on. Hoping this will help with that, if its good then going to use it in next gear cycle for pct fingers crossed.

Good luck keep us posted.

I just started ostarine and will be cutting with NYC stack in prep for a cycle; will llet you all know how it is going in a few weeks.

Scott, please edit post #11. Talking about a source getting through customs is not a good idea. We protect our sources. Thank you.

bout to run same ostarine u have, along with proviron and cjc- ghrp for my pct.. ill let u know

You can't. I just noticed you were past the time limit to edit when I sent my request to you. Just something to keep in mind for the future.

I just ordered MP's Ostarine tabs. I'll start next week and post up what I think. Been reading up on SARM's for years now, but my first time running them.

any one test out there cutting stacks like the nyc?

Ostarine did absolutley nothing for me! 40 days @ 40mgs ed and nothing

Ostarine did absolutley nothing for me! 40 days @ 40mgs ed and nothing

Great, I just place an order with them because liquid ostarine tastes aweful.

Anyone else have experience with MP's ostarine?

I am taking it now, I am cutting and not losing strength so I would say it is doing something. Too early to tell though and the loss in libido similar to what a DS cycle produces tells me it is not bunk.

I am taking it now, I am cutting and not losing strength so I would say it is doing something. Too early to tell though and the loss in libido similar to what a DS cycle produces tells me it is not bunk.

Thanks oufinny.

Sounds good. My experience with liquid ostarine (S1) is that it takes a few weeks to fully kick in.

How many weeks into your ostarine cycle are you?

I'm about one week in @ 2 pills a day (5 days). Not much to report on yet...

I have tried MP's ostarine caps, at 20 mg every day. It worked fine. It helped me maintain muscle on a clenbuterol cycle, but it's nowhere near as anabolic as winstrol or anavar, which serve the same purpose (although far more effectively) in a cutting cycle.

In other words, it's great for what it is. But it won't yield nearly the same results as an AAS cycle.

Back