• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bar Review 2: STAY AWAY FROM THESE!!

powercrunchbar.jpg

And I know Ya'll are gonna ask me the stats........

Off the top of my head, the Cookies and Creme was 13 P 12 C 10 F

DP

They look like sugar wafers. I like sugar wafers. :)

Sugar wafer:

3662_neopolitan_sugar_wafer.jpg

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
They look like sugar wafers. I like sugar wafers. :)

Sugar wafer:

3662_neopolitan_sugar_wafer.jpg

THEY ARE! :p :D

Originally posted by w8lifter
I want your job when I grow up :grin:

You couldn't handle it! :finger: :laugh: Over 60 kinds of bars.......dozens of L/C candies....tons of L/C foods.....no way, your gain 30 pounds :D

Originally posted by Dr. Pain

You couldn't handle it! :finger: :laugh: Over 60 kinds of bars.......dozens of L/C candies....tons of L/C foods.....no way, your gain 30 pounds :D

:grin:...what? I could do it :grin: :p

1.5 oz is a small bar, like the half the size of your typical protein bar. Any idea how many calories are in one of those?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by DaMayor
They look sort of neon'ish. Price?
What is his "job" anyway?

They actually look much better than the picture.....

I'm a purveyor of "Fine Macronutrients" and other supps.....lol :laugh:

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
1.5 oz is a small bar, like the half the size of your typical protein bar. Any idea how many calories are in one of those?

I'll double check....but if the stats I posted are right....190

I look at it as 1/2 the carbs of a Balance bar.....almost as much protein......and more fat.

If I were to eat these...I and I won't...they are "too good"...I'd have to eat 2 and find extra protein :lol:

DP

Oh......SRP is $1.99, there are 12 in a box.........I'll be selling them to the gyms at wholesale which is $14.40

So I'd say if you find them at $15-16, that would be a good buy!

One thing....the protein makes them a little dryer that a regular wafer creme cookie, not that I would know what one tastes like.

(we also saw that w/protein cookies)

AND THEY ARE NO DETOUR BAR! :finger: :justdfferentandgood:

DP

are detour bars better for you?

im kinda confused... i was under the impression all these protein bars were bad. are some ok to have? or are they actually all pretty crappy? if thats the case, why the hell are you "reviewing" some every other day? :lol:

They are bad, lol....but most people eat them anyway....might as well get something that tastes good? :D

Originally posted by w8lifter
They are bad, lol....but most people eat them anyway....might as well get something that tastes good? :D

haha, yeah... i suppose its better than a snickers (speaking of snickers... mmmm... :heartpump: ).

what makes the protein bars bad? lots of sugar? or is there saturated fat 'n crap?

are they something that you can have on a cut, or are they best left for bulking cycles? and how often can you have em? are they a good replacement for a daily protein shake? or is that too much?

blah... haha... sorry for all the questions. i should probably just go search the forums. :rolleyes: :D

Yeah...do a search...or look in the best nutritional threads for "protein bars are evil" ....some think they're okay on a cut (gopro) while some don't (me & DP) ....you kind of have to look at everything...if you've stalled or plateaued, or current and goal BF%, whether you're competing, your metabolism, etc. Check out that thread and you can see the debate :)

Correction on the fat from above....9 grams. The flavors do vary by 1 gram on the C and F counts btw! :D

I'll let w8 link "Protein bars are Evil" here....my work is done :D

DP

Oh yeah......Stay away from protien bars.

DP - Have the U-Turns come out yet? Any good? :D :p

I could stay away from these. Never cared for wafers anyway. Now a nutter butter! MMMMMMMM!!!

Okay, if I see them I'll let you know how they are! :grin: :grin:

smilies-1069.png

Back