• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Egglands Best = Yum (Part Deux!)

Monolith

OMGWTFBBQ
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just a continuation of the praise for Egglands Best eggs. lol

I bought the "organic" version of their eggs at the store yesterday, and had em this morning. Theyre SO good! And they peel so much easier than other eggs (like land o lakes... those eggs suck. the white comes off in chunks when i try to get the shell off :mad: )

The best thing about these organic eggs is that theyve got 25% less saturated fat than regular eggs. Half as much sodium too! I think im gonna send Egglands something for V-Day, im in love :heartpump

Damn straight! :yes:

Do they make two kinds of eggs (organic and regular)?

Hold on...going to check my fridge....

Nope, mine don't say "organic" on them.

lol these dont actually say organic on the box... i just called em that (ive spent too much time at natural foods stores :no: )

the normal egglands come in a white styrofoam container... these are in a clear plastic container with a brown label. it says "cage fed" and "vegetarian feed" or something like that.

anyway, they rock. :p

Yeah, I've got that white styrofoam container. I'll have to try the clear container. I hope Stop 'n Plop carries them.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Yeah, I've got that white styrofoam container. I'll have to try the clear container. I hope Stop 'n Plop carries them.

stop 'n plop is where i got these, so yours should have em. :D

as for chickens laying eggs... pfff... i'll believe it when i see it! :grin:

Back