• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Effects Of Alcohol ! ! !

if you don't drink you don't get hungover, its simple.

Frush,, if you don't open your mouth people wont dislike you, its simple. shutup!!

i never opend my mouth to post that

Oh shut up Kuso!!!!! :laugh: I'm still pissed at him about his "other" posts. I'm waiting for him to open a NEW thread appologizing to everyone for all his ignorant posts. Until then he shall feel my wrath.

Hey Frush,, when are you going to post a picture of yourself. I'd love to see the person I have it out for.

Oh and Kuso have I asked you lately to ummm......SHUT UP!!!! LOL

Originally posted by frusht
if you don't drink you don't get hungover, its simple.
:doh: How confused I have been all these years, thank you for the enlightenment. I swear, you should almost fucking copyright it and sell it in a goddamn magazine it is such genius.

I keep warning that fuqn terrorist sympathizer to SHUTUP but he just won't listen. Fruitish,, do us all a favor dude and leave. You've already made too many enemies. You will never find peace here because we're going to keep abusing you ya damn SOB. Get the hint. You fuqed up now your not welcome here. Not even allah can help you now.

IML Gear Cream!
i never insulted any one here, im always gettin the insults, but thats cool. I don't mind. I don't sympathize for terrorists or evil, i have said it many times, i am against war, that is all. I have never said Hussien was a good person or leader or doesn't do good. He does, he has evil in him like all people. I'm not anti american im against war. and you want to see me? just don't pleasure yourself to it.

yea I want to see what you look like and no I won't do any such thing so post a pic.

ok
hold up and i'll upload it to a server

i never insulted any one here, im always gettin the insults, but thats cool. I don't mind.

no, but you have done your share of provoking people on touchy subjects with the obvious goal of getting heated reactions.

im always gettin the insults, but thats cool. I don't mind.
Sooooooo, what else do you do for fun? :rolleyes:

Back