• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who is interested in seeing the WWE pay per view next Sunday?

firestorm

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey peeps, fire has a present for anyone that wants to see the WWE PAY PER VIEW this up coming sunday 02/23/03. If you want to view it on your PC for FREE,, let me know here.

hmmmmm, might have to take you up on that one pal.:D

Me too! Stone cold is making his comeback!!

OK guys. Next sunday I'm going to post a Address line. You will COPY it and paste it onto your Internet Explorerer Address line and hit enter. Your viewer should come up with the Live Broadcast. It will ONLY be good for the LIVE broadcast and NOT the "replay" so be here on time kids. Be sure to check back here next sunday 10 mins before the start time.

Originally posted by Striking_Cobra
Sweet i'll check it out, hope it works. Have you done it before like this?

Yes I get it every month here at work. I hope it works for you guys too SC

Same here Prince but due to shift change now I work every sunday. If not for my very special "insider" buddy, I'd be watching a video copy on mondays.

Firestorm.. I will take you up on that one too

No problem MJ,, just leave your name in here so I have an idea how many peeps are going to be on thier puters watching it with me. Remember to check in here just prior to the showing. I'll be posting the Address in here. You will NOT be able to just click on it. You will HAVE to copy and paste it onto your ADDress line at the top of your Internet Explorer and hit enter.

Next sunday and I believe the time is 8:00pm.

Originally posted by Prince
thanks to my special cable box I get to see all pay-per-views for free! :p
You never did tell us how to get one!

Just go online. do a google search for cable descramblers. that is how I found mine. I have one from a company called Univeral (i think).

Eastern. It is currently 10:40PM HERE.

i'm in if I'm not at work. :) but that shouldn't be a problem. :thumb: Thanks dude.

So people out here on the west coast, that's 5:00 :)

Is that the pay-per-view special thats going to have the girls from the girls gone wild videos? THATS THE ONE I WANT TO SEE!!

Fuck:mad:, Would've been able to make it, but last night my girlfriend broke her foot so I gotta look after her. :sob: I wanted to see HHH :bawling:

No computer at home bro, :( I'm at work right now and I was just going to stay here and watch it cause I'm done work one hour before it starts, but that idea is shot to shit now :cry:

I'm in on this too. By the way, if you have a cable box, you can get an RFT Dam from ebay for about $20 which will ENHANCE your signal. ;)

Should still be ON GUYS!!! JUST WAITING FOR MY HOOKUP!!! WHEN I get it you'll be getting it here.

WELL GUYS ITS THE MOMENT OF TRUTH!! HERE IS THE LINK !!!!!!

OK COPY AND PAST THE FOLLOWING ONTO YOUR INTERNET EXPLORER ADRESS LINE WHERE YOU SEE THE HTTP//WWWIRONMAG......

THEN HIT ENTER. YOUR VIEWER WILL COME UP WITH THE PAY PER VIEW.

HERE IT IS:
mms://a1787.l819960089.c8199.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1787/8199/v0001/reflector:60089?auth=ca2a0aiaqbEakbRaNbQcTdud9b4dpaNc9aw-.wwKR-gvk-HFvuxFn-k6nQtfm3p7kTlU&aifp=v009

Back