• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Proper Nutrition & Training Guides

Bladezz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was told that my current training is no good. Please evaluate.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FatLoss_PearShape/message/103

Is there ANYWHERE I can get proper nutrition & training guide recommendation??

I feel sooooooo lost lately and ready to give up, everyone is giving me such negative feedback!!!!

Originally posted by Bladezz
Is there ANYWHERE I can get proper nutrition & training guide recommendation??

you bet!

we have plenty of articles on the main site www.ironmagazine.com

there are hundreds of threads here on the forums.

all of the info is available you just need to start reading! :)

Great advice, but I REALLy don't have time to search threads. Any books or sources that SHOW form and types of workouts and weights to work with?

Appreciate it!

Thanx!

No time...honestly bud...how long does it take to so a search on this site...a minute....save it and read when you have time.

One more things...you have time to read a book but nor threads....????

What do you mean you don't have time. In the time it takes for people to reply to your threads you could be researching things on your own. Then come back to your thread and read the replies.;)

I am searching as WE speak :)

But it would be better If I knew exactly what to search for "keywords" ...I would ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Search for what ever you want to know about. Check the best nutritional threads in the diet/nutrition forum, they have a lot of great info. As far as keywords go just pick something you are interested in for example:
whey protien
creatine
legs
biceps
triceps
carbohydrates
protien
fat
calories
chest
back
abs
glutamine
etc....

I found site that has everything I need to get started! And books and basic supplements....

http://www.massivemuscle.net/index.htm

Let me know your opinion - havent really found anything here yet :(

But I did find something on "super sets" any outlines for that, I can start with??

Well, look at the program and weights I am currently utilizing on circuit machines, this is going into my 6th month (Feb)....I practice lifting as heavy as I can handle.....is it too soon - should I continue on with circuit for a while?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FatLoss_PearShape/message/103

And, from what I have read, most BB use free weights for curls and squats but concentration exercises are ALL on machines...yes/no?

BB use free weights for almost everything and machines only to mix things up every once in awhile.

And, from what I have read, most BB use free weights for curls and squats but concentration exercises are ALL on machines...yes/no?

concentration exercises? I assume you mean isolation exercises?

Dumbbell flyes and preacher curls are isolation exercises, so no that is not true.

Yes, concentration / isolation - I am Polish + semi-dyslexic

Ok scratch that argument. I can't readily argue something I know nothing about (yet)...

Back to my question on my current training.....

IML Gear Cream!
Back to my question on my current training.....

do you feel that you're getting results from your current training routine?

sorry if I missed this, but what are your goals?

Yes, I do - My main goal initially was to lose bodyfat and am doing so albiet in slow pace. I want to know if I can tweak or "up" it a notch to get more defined in muscularity. I know I must reduce more bodyfat to get there and I was performing cardio HIIT 3-4x a week after weight training (offsetting ANY possible gains) but now I quit totally about 1-1/2 weeks ago.

I know there are NO shortcuts but my current training maybe isn't good enough for what gains I desire to get more pronounced and leaned out....

Any advice?

I have my diet here....I watch that too, drink lots of water and take the basic supplements along with trace Creatine, Glutamine and Amino's in Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex shake post workout.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FatLoss_PearShape/message/104
Maybe it's because I am female also aged 37 and I need to push harder than the average person....

try eating sweet potatos instead of regular potatos....ditch the oatmeal cookies and meat-filled perogies. Try brown rice instead of wild rice. Ummm, other than that, I am not an expert, so yeah I agree with Prince...consult w8lifter and Dr. Pain. They're great, and w8 is quite the looker! :eek: :thumb:

Originally posted by Prince
I think you need to enlist the help of DP and w8lifter on your diet.

But it's w8's turn.......

Bladezz, hopefully you've read:

http://ironmagazine.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=18

http://ironmagazine.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=39

and

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=5121

Now it would be easier to "give you' a Nutrtional Program, but I will critique your's also......

I noticed you went to w8's site and and figured your caloric requirement.......here is a simpler approach

BW X 12-15 The less BF...the higher we go...

According to your posts, your BW is all over the map. You posted 140...then said you gained 4 pounds...but you used 70 kilos in the formula which is 154 pounds...so for simplicity I'm using 140 X12 ...or 1680 Cals....raise current levels gradually, over many many days, even weeks

We would then use 50% Protein, 15 % Carbs (only slow burners, from your reading) and 35 % Fats

or 840 cals of P or 210 grams (1.5 grams/pound)
.....252 cals of C or 63 grams
.....588 cals of F or 65 grams

We then break that into 6 meals to speed your metabolism

roughly:

35 P 25 C 11 F
35 P 05 C 10 F
35 P 20 C 10 F
35 P 10 C 10 F
35 P 05 C 10 F
35 P 00 C 15 F

See Jodi, Britney, or w8's journal for meal planning :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is your 'high' carb day

Day #14: Goal - Reduce Bodyfat/1 Month CUT.

Totals are listed at bottom.

Breakfast: 10:00a
6 Egg Whites
(0 carbs, 21 protein, 102 Calories)
1 tblsp chi-chi salsa,
(1 carb, 0 protein, 4 calories)
8 oz. cofee w/ fat free creamer
(2 carbs, 0 protein, 40 calories)

***0 - Omega 3's NONE RAN OUT!@), 1-Calcium, 2-Vitamin C chewable
(1000mg).

=3 Carbs, 21gr Protein./Calories: 146

Add 1/2 cup slow cooking oatmeal, measured before cooking and one whole egg 33 P 25 C 10 F, ditch that creamer..use real cream, 1 T = 5 F

Snack: 11:30a
½ cup Cottage Cheese,
(4 carbs, 14 protein , 120 cal)

=4 Carbs, 14 gr. Protein./Calories: 120

DO NOT eat 1.5 hours later, first meal should have been much sooner...space 2.5 to 3.5 hours, this is not a meal.....35 P 5 C 10 F

Water 24 oz.

Lunch: 1:00p 1-Multivitamin, 1-B-Complex
6oz. chicken breast
(0 carbs, 43 protein, 200 calories)
1/2 cup white potato
(13 carbs, 1 protein, calories 66)

=13 Carbs, 44 Protein./Calories: 266

I think you have your carb count wrong on the white potato, which is a NO NO, you would want 4 OZ of Sweet potato, veggies, butter or oil based dressing. TIMING IS OFF again, I suspect hypoglycemia

WORKOUT: 2:00p-3:00p
Circuit/15 Machines/ No Cardio
3- BCAA's
(No Post workout protein shake - RAN OUT!! :(
Propel 24 oz.

NO Propel

5:00pm
DINNER:
6oz. chicken breast
(0 carbs, 48 protein, 322 calories)
1 tblsp. low-fat Mozerralla Cheese (shredded)
(7 protein, 1 carb, 50 cal)
1 cup mixed american veggies
(1 carbs, 1 protein, 10 calories)
½ cup wild rice
(17 carbs, 3 protein, 83 calories)

=25 Carbs, 53 gram Protein, Calories 465

to long to go w/o food, best meal I've seen....that looks like a cooked protein measurement...decrease portions all around

Water 24 oz.

7:00pm
SNACK:
2 meat filled pierogi
(21 carbs, 8 protein, 240 calories)

=21 Carbs, 8 gram Protein, Calories 240

Bad, not a meal, and bad timing, we don't eat pasta, and your calories don't add up w/o a fat count 4 X 29 = 126 from 240, suggests 114 calories of fat.......12 plus grams of fat, which is OK)

8:30pm
SNACK:
2 oatmeal cookies
(21 carbs, 2 protein, 140 calories)
1 tblsp. Peanut Butter
(3 carbs, 3 protein, 100 calories)

=24 Carbs, 5 gram Protein, Calories 240

Worse timing, worst non-meal...NO cookies :finger:....it's not about calories as much as it is about macronutrients,,,you want Protein fat and fiber at every meal. YOU NEED VEGGIES and some friuts, we only allow apple, grapefruit and berries. read!

DP

Today's Totals:
=90 Carbs., 145 Protein - Calories: 1477

Today is high carb day (#5) -cycle.

Bladezz

Back