• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arnold expo models needed

Not good timing this year. And generally I wish they'd hold it somewhere besides the middle of Ohio in early spring. You can't get a direct flight to Columbus from anywhere except Dayton or Cincinnati and the weather is a crap shoot. However it IS the Arnold!

Waaaaah LOL! I've been to it about 5 times so far. Maybe next year. Maybe someone needs models for the O?

dont get it.i get hammered all year long by girls who want to work as a spokes model and i post and not 1?...i did get alot of responses from FB and twitter...i worked the arnold for 12 yrs and the O for 8 both were lots of fun..the O is a better shoot because its in vegas but doesnt compare the th the atmusfear of the Arnold.. Columbus is a fun place these days not like it use to be...its worth sending your pic's in anyway if you're a pro they do use sponsored athletes for products ad's and web site stuff...

Back