• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pep Source

bobby6638

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just received the rest of my order of IGF for research. Very happy with delivery.. I will be starting on sunday (finishing up my other IGF from somewhere else) so I should have a good idea as to how Peps IGF is..

I will keep all up to date :clapping:

Ripped off?

I ordered over 300 dollars worth of peps on the 16th. I still havent got them, and the website isnt even up anymore? I am pretty worried. But, I have heard nothing but good things about the company, so thats why i went to it. Please, somebody give me some good news?

I ordered over 300 dollars worth of peps on the 16th. I still havent got them, and the website isnt even up anymore? I am pretty worried. But, I have heard nothing but good things about the company, so thats why i went to it. Please, somebody give me some good news?

We are having server issues. PM me your info.

Thank you guys. Its nice to see a support board of reps who stand so firmly behind their company, it gives guys like me a lot of comfort. haha. I'm happy to be working with all of you.

I just received the rest of my order of IGF for research. Very happy with delivery.. I will be starting on sunday (finishing up my other IGF from somewhere else) so I should have a good idea as to how Peps IGF is..

I will keep all up to date :clapping:

Where exaclty was your other pep from? I got mine from PP, but dont know if this stuff is bunked or not. I put MGF into muscles worked, (bi/lat doses), and igf-lr3 subQ into abdominal fat(I have like none) 1 hour PWO. It has been 4 days, and Im not sure how long to wait before expecting to see results. What results did you see and after how long?

We are up now as pepsource.net pm your information to me so I can track your order.

Thank you,

-The Peptide Source Team

Back