PDA

View Full Version : How do I post a pic?

Big Smoothy
01-22-2012, 07:04 AM
Pardon this question. I forgot. :hmmm:

How do you post a pic here on IM?

Thanx.

Curt James
01-22-2012, 07:58 AM
Two ways I know --

When you post, scroll down under the post box/text area and look for "Manage Attachments". Then upload from your PC.

Second way is using the UBB code brackets. I simply type the brackets and insert a url for the pic from any photo-sharing site like Picasa or Photobucket, etc.

[ img ] your-pic. jpeg [ / img ]

^^^^ Delete all spaces and an image appears.

Or click on the tiny image of the mountain and sun (above the post box/text entry area) and insert a url for your pic in the pop-up box that will appear.

Big Smoothy
01-22-2012, 10:05 AM
OK, thanks, Curt. :thumb:

workout0007
02-07-2012, 11:07 PM
My 6-pack Ab Workout

I will demonstrate today the way i got 6-pack abs by 50 percent days and why i consider this the very best ab workout for males, period! For all of us males to obtain a six-pack, we have to realize that men's exercises for 6-pack abs change totally from women's capacity and capacity. You will find a lot of folk who treat their abs workout as though the abdominal muscles are completely different from the other muscle collection in your body. Why? I request. How about the muscly constitute from the abdominal muscles are different compared to chest, leg or other muscles on our bodies?

Any muscle that experiences an intensive workout wishes for time to recover. A period of time ( 2-three days ) in which the muscles can rebuild themselves into more powerful muscles. Because of this , why, in my experience, it can make no sense to complete abs exercise programs everyday. You're simply using up the muscles from the chance to recuperate which is not any method to get 6-pack abs by 50 percent days, per month, three years or any period!

This ab exercise routine can be achieved by women, simply! The only factor is, I've spotted from the own encounters during a workout session that males possess a more obvious appreciation from the workings and ways to engage their muscles over ladies. This indicates males need bigger challenges, for example weight resistance, to excite their muscles.

Most women achieve success in doing regular, bodyweight six-pack ab exercises while males, being naturally more powerful, need to find more difficult work-outs.

This routine I am going to highlight for you assisted me get 6-pack abs by 50 percent days only . I'd frequently do them Monday and Comes to an end. To create allowance which are more time between based on my work timetable.

Also, a few of the exercises needed weights but I'll explain the alternative exercises used to do when I didn't have weights available.

The Very Best Ab Workout for Males should be Completed in UNDER ten Mins

You heard me properly, this exercise programme ought to be completed in under ten mins. Many people will very most likely struggle to get it done under ten mins the very first time however they should certainly try.

Curt James
02-09-2012, 06:31 PM
^^^^ EAT **** AND ***! kthxbye