PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice 1st Cycle!

skinnypete
01-25-2012, 07:57 PM
Hey Guys, How's everybody doing? First I want to say thank you to everyone that has already given me advice. Anabolic and Heavy you guys are great! I've been researching and researching and and I'm trying to combine everyone's advice I've gotten thus far and taking into consideration my budget. The numbers I posted last week we're not completely accurate after visiting the doc (still waiting on my blood test results).
height- 6'0
weight- 154
age-22

I planned out a 10 week program with 3 week of PCT (13 in all)
Week 1-10
--2 x 200 mg TEST CYP
--1 x 400 iu HCG
--10-20 mg Nolvadex daily

Week 11-13
--2 x 50mg clomid daily
--20 mg Nolvadex daily
--2 x 1000iu HCG a week

Any and all feedback is very much appreciated! Thanks again, Pete

skinnypete
01-25-2012, 08:17 PM
I know the nolvadex increases my SHGB - so should I try a different variation?

Thanks

Haitiansensation
01-25-2012, 08:32 PM
You don't need the nolva during cycle. Shoot 1.5ml of the Cyp 2 times a week, that will give 600 per week which you will be way happier with than 400, and don't start the hcg till 3rd week and continue till 1 week before pct.
And don't start pct until about 2 weeks after you last Cyp shot. And eat eat eat

Haitiansensation
01-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Oh and stop hcg before pct. where did you get this idea for a cycle at?

chold
01-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Go with an AI during cycle; anastrozole (a-dex) or exemestane (aromasin) and keep the tamoxifen (i.e. nolvadex) on hand in case of gyno. doses, respectively, are generally .5mg or 12.5mg EOD.

skinnypete
01-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Thanks boys,

I really appreciate it - I like the HGC starting on 3rd week and I'll drop the Nolva and pick up Aromasin. The only thing I am torn with is the 400 or 600 of test- I've read the pros and con's of both- You guys have any imput on 4 or 6?

Thanks again,
Pete

Haitiansensation
01-26-2012, 03:34 AM
Thanks boys,

I really appreciate it - I like the HGC starting on 3rd week and I'll drop the Nolva and pick up Aromasin. The only thing I am torn with is the 400 or 600 of test- I've read the pros and con's of both- You guys have any imput on 4 or 6?

Thanks again,
Pete
Most recommend 500mg test for first cycle minimum. And being your first cycle I would suggest you get the most out of it, and I'm sure you will see results either way. But I would rather know im going to get great gains than take the chance of being disappointed.
Like I said either way is going to yield results. But I would rather pin 1.5ml on Monday and Thursday.
Or just pin 1ml every three days.

Anabolic5150
01-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Pete,

Start at 400mg of test cyp a week, see how your growth is. It's easier to bump it up if you don't see the gains you desire, my theory is start as low as you can and move up IF needed.

GMO
01-26-2012, 09:31 AM
Pete,

Start at 400mg of test cyp a week, see how your growth is. It's easier to bump it up if you don't see the gains you desire, my theory is start as low as you can and move up IF needed.

^^^This

skinnypete
01-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Preciate it Anabolic and GMO. That's what I'm going to do. What do you think about the rest of the cycle?

Anabolic5150
01-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Preciate it Anabolic and GMO. That's what I'm going to do. What do you think about the rest of the cycle?

I can't comment on PCT or HCG, I don't use either one due to my age and never having my test returning to normal nor ever having my testicles atrophy.

Best advice, follow a PCT regime by Heavy or GMO, both cats know their stuff.

vicious 13
01-26-2012, 11:57 AM
I would run 400 mg cyp a week w 25mg of Aromasin eod Ive never had gyno issues but everyone is different keep Nolva on hand... For pct id run clomid 2 weeks after last injection for 4 weeks.., hcg is up to u but personally I'd stay away it's really not needed in my opinion and it's a little tricky for a beginner and just a hassle left a sour taste in my mouth and my boys are always fine so ehh my first cycle I was 5'8 140 I ran test c 400 a week for 10 weeks got up to 168 eat eat eat

skinnypete
01-26-2012, 01:19 PM
Preciate it fellas.

vicious 13
01-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Wait I just re read are you saying that a year ago you were 6'0 foot 130 lbs...that's insane bro

vannesb
01-27-2012, 01:26 PM
Pete,

X2 BUT EAT< EAT and eat more!!

skinnypete
01-27-2012, 05:13 PM
Vicious- Yeah between 130-135

Vannes- yeah I'll be eating a shit load

skinnypete
01-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Here is the final draft. Let me know what you think. Thanks for the help boys.

CYCLE

Week 1 – Week 10
· Test Cyp - 2 x 200 mg
· HCG – 2 x 250 iu
· Aromasin – 10 mg/ day
· Vitamin B6- 100 mg/day

PCT

Week 11 – Week 12
· HCG – 1000 iu – every other day
· Aromasin – 10 mg/ day
· Vitamin B6 – 100 mg/ day
· Vitamin C – 3 x 1 g/ day
· Creatine – 10 g/ day

Week 13 – Week 15
· Clomid – 2 x 50 mg/ day
· Aromasin – 20 mg/ day
· Vitamin B6 – 100 mg/ day
· Creatine – 10 g/ day

Week 16
· Clomid – 50 mg/ day
· Aromasin – 10 mg/ day
· Vitamin B6 – 100mg/ day
· Creatine – 10 g/ day

Sunday - 10 mg Aromasin
Monday - 10 mg Aromasin/ 250 iu HCG
Tuesday - 10 mg Aromasin/ 200 mg Test Cyp
Wednesday - 10 mg Aromasin
Thursday - 10 mg Aromasin
Friday - 10 mg Aromasin/ 250 iu HCG
Saturday - 10 mg Aromasin/ 200 mg Test Cyp

vicious 13
01-30-2012, 12:11 PM
i wouldnt start the hcg that early i would actually drop it entirely... my 2 cents

GFR
01-30-2012, 12:17 PM
You are way too small to even consider a cycle, try lifting some weights first, before you cycle.

154lbs at 6' wow

skinnypete
02-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Vicious- I'm thinking about it man. It seems like a hassle for sure.

George- yeah I'm light but I started out around 130, so that's a lot for me. I lift 5-6 days a week. We'll see

Thanks guys for the feedback,
Skinny

unclem
02-01-2012, 09:52 AM
i dont know why people inject 2xs wk if its cyp or test E as its not necessary, only once a wk or every 5 days is all thats needed. by day 4 its just starting to pump the muscle so i never knew why this is. imo.

CobraNinja
02-01-2012, 11:32 AM
i'd boost your first 2-3 weeks with an additional test prop of 50-100mg everytime u pop a cyp shot. u wont feel the cyp til a few weeks, but the prop u should feel within a day or so. if not prop, then do 20-25mg dbol a day instead. the nolvadex isnt really justified unless u use the dbol, i dont think that the cyp alone would require an anti estrogen treatment. personally id keep the prop throughout the whole cycle. good luck.

skinnypete
02-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Preciate it Cobra I'll look into that.

Repo
02-02-2012, 10:38 PM
No no no - do not drop the hCH.

If you do ... "you might as well punch yourself in the balls while your at it."

You are spot-on with your hCG.

I'm actually very impressed you plan on blasting hGH at the end of your cycle - although I don't think you need to blast hCG weeks 11-12 with - "this" - cycle.

This is a light cycle and you should be fine running 250iu's twice a week - you are actually best to inject hCG the day before your test injections - however I don't actually follow that to the T ... the day of your injections will be just fine.

Just remember - to stop hCG - 4 days prior to starting SERM.

I would never run a cycle without hCG - just like I would never run a cycle without test.

Here's a thread I've started on - why people should blast hCG.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/138723-why-blast-hcg.html

As far as the Aromasin - I always run it with my cycles because mine are very heavy...

In your case - you could actually hold on to it and only use it if needed ... "which I doubt you will with this light of cycle."

All this information - it gets easy after a while. :)

BP2000
02-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Good post Repo. Def. use the HCG! Your recovery depends on your balls...and you want to leave them hanging. No pun intended. You will recover much faster by incorporating HCG>

vicious 13
02-02-2012, 11:07 PM
I don't run hcg my balls are fine my levels always come back to normal... Watch for hump with it especially if your adding d bol

vicious 13
02-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Watch for gyno as hcg increases testosterone***.

PUMP_THAT
02-04-2012, 08:35 AM
No no no - do not drop the hCH.

If you do ... "you might as well punch yourself in the balls while your at it."

You are spot-on with your hCG.

I'm actually very impressed you plan on blasting hGH at the end of your cycle - although I don't think you need to blast hCG weeks 11-12 with - "this" - cycle.

This is a light cycle and you should be fine running 250iu's twice a week - you are actually best to inject hCG the day before your test injections - however I don't actually follow that to the T ... the day of your injections will be just fine.

Just remember - to stop hCG - 4 days prior to starting SERM.

I would never run a cycle without hCG - just like I would never run a cycle without test.

Here's a thread I've started on - why people should blast hCG.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/138723-why-blast-hcg.html

As far as the Aromasin - I always run it with my cycles because mine are very heavy...

In your case - you could actually hold on to it and only use it if needed ... "which I doubt you will with this light of cycle."

All this information - it gets easy after a while. :)

Good post Repo

Repo
02-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Vicious is also correct - some people don't have issues with their balls.

But I still recommend not chancing it as it's very important to getting the best recovery with your PCT.

I really need to stay on top of my hCG as I blast and cruise with heavy cycles ... and I promised my wife - my balls would not get small with AAS. :D

A good friend of mine has not used hCG and runs his gear very heavy - except he says his nuts are like - "tiny raisins." :laugh:

vicious 13
02-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Let me know how the hcg goes after reading and reading I'm going to run it next cycle... R u gonna pin the flute or belly the vid repo hooked up shows belly but a lot of my readings said glute.

Repo
02-12-2012, 03:42 AM
Let me know how the hcg goes after reading and reading I'm going to run it next cycle... R u gonna pin the flute or belly the vid repo hooked up shows belly but a lot of my readings said glute.

You can actually pin either place just fine - and can even pin IM - although I prefer subq for hCG

When pinning IM - peak concentrations occur approximately 6 hour after IM injection.

Subcutaneous injections will have a peak concentration 16-20 hours after injection.

Z's hCG is awesome - and here's a little testimonial...

My wife and I are planning on having a child this year - and will have to use in vitro.

They tested my - "stuff" - and looks like by boys/girls are healthy and strong swimmers. :thumbs:

The doctor asked if I was on steroids - and of course I said ... "NO." :geewhiz:

I told her I had my test levels check last year and was going to do so again with the possibility of testosterone therapy - and asked her this...

... would the reason for not tacking testosterone, be that it will shut down my natural testosterone .... "and she said - yes."

Well - I've ben blasting and cruising for over a year (mostly blasting) - while running Z's hCG.

500iu twice a week - 5 week on and 1 week off ... "then repeat."

While doing this - my test came back very healthy - and not being shut down.

- Plus my balls are still BIG! :D

However - after my conversation with the doctor - I'm now "only" running hCG - test - and hGH - until they do the insertion for the baby.

... "then I'm going to blast like a MOFO!" :D

vicious 13
02-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Sweet... I'm getting married in July and we want kids right after which is the main reason I'm going to run the hcg but will b on a cycle affect pregnancy. I have some z hcg I ordered last time (bout 3 months) I've had it in a shoebox in my closet should it still b good?

Repo
02-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Sweet... I'm getting married in July and we want kids right after which is the main reason I'm going to run the hcg but will b on a cycle affect pregnancy. I have some z hcg I ordered last time (bout 3 months) I've had it in a shoebox in my closet should it still b good?

Oh yeah it should be fine. :)

The main thing with hCG is - it should be frigirated once you mix it with bacteriostatic water.

It's also best to cover it with tin foil to keep the light out and it's best to be used within 6 weeks as it will become less potent ... This is once its mixed.

skinnypete
02-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Vicious I'll let you know bro. I'm not sure how I am going to do it yet. But I start this monday!

Thanks for all the info, tip, and advice guys!

All the best,
Pete

BKLYNBORN
02-24-2012, 10:22 PM
REPO i had my twins orig trips with ivf and now my g/f is the top nurse for one of the top 3 ivf places in nyc . youll do fine its come a long way they do miricales i live this everyday now with the g/f , so get your insertion going bro

vicious 13
02-25-2012, 10:44 AM
Will me being on a cycle effect trying to get my wife pregnant I haven't read much on the subject but very curious