• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The real stuff

tidalwaverus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Some of you I know what your going to say But

I'm really thinking of getting the real shit from my doc.

I have been off the pain pills for jeez since last may. I broke both legs in a bike wreck 7-30-00 long time recovery.

My limp is comepletely gone now I'm ready to start really working my legs. Still have pain but that's because of weekness.

I worked 80 hrs last week which I'm proud of. walking alot at work has really helped me heal. when I work 12 hr shifts my workout takes a backseat $$ of course and sleep.

Now I'm at 6'1" 245lbs feel great 20 more lbs to of fat to go.
May 9 I started this diet and workout My 1 yr goal is

225 lbs 34 w right now is 38 w

After reading about it for so long, I want the boost because I'm 45 yrs old

One of the benifits is joint pain (alot less) is this true?

use deca bro it will make your joints feel alot better I dont much care for the stuff but it is good for that and strength

Deca is the 'one' attributed to helping joint pain, some others can bother it. Plus simply getting so much stronger so fast can affect the joints and connective tissues.

Omg, I fell last night I didn't know if I was going to get up or not . my side muscles of my knees are still so weak. I just started doing squats 2 wks ago and I was up to 10 LOL when I had to pass my PHY. in July I dd 3 and it kill me.

Prince , I need to get tested, doc will before he gives it to me . From everything I read Deca would be the best I was thinking about how long I should use it Man am I hurting right now and I have to work a 12 hr shift today FUQ ME

I don't want to take those DAM pain pills ever again!:yell: :mad:

What level should I try to get 1000 or better?

Back