PDA

View Full Version : HRT and PCT

castlehill
01-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Curious if PCT helps,

I am on HRT (test gel) and my levels were sitting at 525 range, sometimes I just add 100mg of test a week (in 2 shots to help me maintain between cycles) and it pushes my levels to the 800 range.

I just finished my last cycle after 14 weeks of 750 eth and 300 tren and started PCT.

Is there any benefit to be gained by doing a PCT when on HRT?
Does your own production rise at all if you do a PCT and doing HRT?

I use the hcg during the cycle to keep me nuts full but don't want to loose them when I am off cycle, that's what got me thinking that it PCT might help them produce something.

brundel
01-26-2012, 07:49 PM
HCG may help with testicular fullness but if your on HRT you may want to just get use to tiny balls. Its a lifelong deal so.....
Running some PCT meds will likely increase endogenous test levels but they will also drop once you stop. If this were not the case you would not be on HRT.

Its also possible that the PCT drugs wont do anything at all depending on why you were hypogonadal in the first place.

Either way understand that some HRT drugs are pretty toxic and I dont know if you want to just take em to see if you can maintain some testicular fullness.
HCG isnt too toxic but unless you do it all the time your balls will shrink back to tiny town.

Maybe just accept tiny balls...I did years ago.
I have been blasting and cruising/hrt for a few years now and although I never will win a contest for kiwi sized nads I never have to run a PCT either.
Neither do you.

castlehill
01-26-2012, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the information; I will drop the PCT then.

My sex drive still hit the toilet when I came off cycle even with the hrt, hopefully it will all swing back in 2-4 weeks.

brundel
01-26-2012, 09:36 PM
Did you use an AI during your cycle?
what steroids did you use?

castlehill
01-27-2012, 06:36 AM
This was my 3rd cycle and I had some amazing gains.

Evo test e 500mg (weeks 1-6) 750mg (6-14)
Evo Tren E (weeks 2-14)
dbol 40mg day (weeks 1-5)
Aromasin 12.5mg/eod
HCG 250 (2x a week)

I didn't have any caber but only sides I had with tren were bad night sweats. I have some caber now but not sure if I can do the tren again, sweats were ridiculous but it did great and eliminating bf.

Do you stop using the HRT script during your cycle? I used the gel daily, non-stop, not sure if that makes any difference.

brundel
01-27-2012, 12:53 PM
My main concern was prolactin. Since you were running tren and especially enanth your prolactin levels are elevated. Elevated prolactin destroys libido. Maybe run a little caber.
I use test cyp for my hrt so when I'm "on" the dose just increases.