• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Man power capsules

YSGC

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I got some exemestane and some anastrazole from MP. Now they came in capsule form and the exemestane is dosed at 25mg. And I only need 12.5mg ed. The anastrazole is dosed at 1mg and I only need .5mg ed. So how does this work out since there in capsule form? How can I split the capsule? Do I need to split the capsule? I have a scale, and I was thinking I could dump the content on the scale an weight out half. But then how do I intake that half? Do I chalk one out like a line of coke? Need some advice.:hmmm:

maybe mix some in a small drink or sprinkle on some oats?? just a suggestion

maybe mix some in a small drink or sprinkle on some oats?? just a suggestion

Damn I didnt even think I could do that. Ingested is ingested right? Probably just dump half a capsule on to a spoon full of oats and take it that way.

Came on here searching for this exact question. Didnt know they were capsules or i would have ordered the .5mg not the 1mg. I guess ill split them open and use half at a time and put in on some food.

dose 25mg eod.
Yeah I think this is probably the easier thing to do. Cause splitting the capsule could be hard to get exact unless you have a scale. Plus my scale's already covered in a white powdery substance. :mooh:Gonna just eod dose.:winkfinger:

So I got some exemestane and some anastrazole from MP. Now they came in capsule form and the exemestane is dosed at 25mg. And I only need 12.5mg ed. The anastrazole is dosed at 1mg and I only need .5mg ed. So how does this work out since there in capsule form? How can I split the capsule? Do I need to split the capsule? I have a scale, and I was thinking I could dump the content on the scale an weight out half. But then how do I intake that half? Do I chalk one out like a line of coke? Need some advice.:hmmm:

Hey just dump and split in half. the capsules would dissolve in your stomach anyway. If you not exactly half no biggy I assume. You will be taking the other half soon enough.

Back