PDA

View Full Version : Is it permanently bad for your penis?

Friendo
01-30-2012, 01:44 PM
I fell asleep with a cockring around myself last night and awoke this morning to a bloated, purple sausage. I almost vomited at the sight of it. The color has not returned to normal as of yet. Absolutely no sensation all day so far, i couldn't even tell when i had to urinate. I knew i had to go when i felt wet.

Am i going to have permanent damage because of this drunken stunt?

P.S. I had to do this in the first place because of overdosed (and non fda approved trenbolone) from UncleZ.

GFR
01-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Pics or it did not happen.

Little Wing
01-30-2012, 02:20 PM
i know a guy that uses one all the time and he says even without this kind of accident he doesn't achieve maximum hardness anymore. i think using one too much causes damage anyway. your dick probably lost proper blood flow long enough to cause permanent damage if you slept for too long. see a dr or just wait for it to get gangrenous from the dead tissue and fall off. :coffee:

spartan1
01-30-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm not buying it either... Post the pics or you are just fishing.

tommygunz
01-31-2012, 10:33 AM
It's ok, in fact if you put the said cock ring around your neck tonite before bed, it should remove all the symptoms we are experiencing.

Deja Vu
02-07-2012, 06:00 PM
I fell asleep with a cockring around myself last night and awoke this morning to a bloated, purple sausage. I almost vomited at the sight of it. The color has not returned to normal as of yet. Absolutely no sensation all day so far, i couldn't even tell when i had to urinate. I knew i had to go when i felt wet.

Am i going to have permanent damage because of this drunken stunt?

P.S. I had to do this in the first place because of overdosed (and non fda approved trenbolone) from UncleZ.

lol the gear was to good so it made me pass out with a cock ring around my cock now it may fall off! UncleZ gear for me!!!!!!!!! I call that some Deja approved tren!

_LG_
02-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Friendo...

squigader
02-17-2012, 07:02 PM
I don't believe this.

In the off chance that this is true, you risk permanent damage by doing something as stupid as that.

dogsoldier
02-17-2012, 08:00 PM
If this is true, why you asking us? We will just humiliate you. You need to go see a doctor.

Hypertrophy1
02-19-2012, 02:25 PM
I second Tommy! Do it friendo! Do it!

Watson
03-15-2012, 08:38 AM
i know a guy that uses one all the time and he says even without this kind of accident he doesn't achieve maximum hardness anymore. i think using one too much causes damage anyway. your dick probably lost proper blood flow long enough to cause permanent damage if you slept for too long. see a dr or just wait for it to get gangrenous from the dead tissue and fall off. :coffee:

they warn guys about riding bicycles putting pressure on the vein, crossing ur legs puts pressure on ur veins
they all cause the vein to distort and reduce blood flow

not bro science, already proven, ask a person with a leg clot whats the very first things docs will teach u about ur leg veins
also dont sleep with ur feet hanging over the end of the bed, causes vein damage and can induce a clot once u pass about 35

SloppyJ
03-15-2012, 08:43 AM
Are you guys really taking this fucker seriously?

Watson
03-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Are you guys really taking this fucker seriously?

nah not really lol

but i need the posts :P jk

tommygunz
03-15-2012, 10:51 AM
He's a pussy hence no cock and who takes pussies seriously anyway?

adamst10
03-22-2012, 08:38 AM
crazy who actually uses a cock ring anyway