PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor Hoppers

GMO
02-01-2012, 05:04 AM
I have noticed in my extensive time on this board that their are many who hop from sponsor to sponsor, probably for free gear. Where in the hell is loyalty these days. I may not have a banner in my sig (and I never will), but Z is my dude...and through thick and thin I got his back.

Are you loyal????

tinyshrek
02-01-2012, 05:36 AM
I'll be the first one to tell ya I talk to alot of different topics. I could care less about free gear really. I just like talking to you guys and getting new opinions and learning new stuff. I don't hate on Z, EK, par, MLG, or whatever I think you all are great!! When I get the dough I'm gonna try Z GH. But I get where your coming from with some of the guys I seen it too and laugh...

gixxermaniak
02-01-2012, 06:13 AM
I think if you need to jump around like that for free gear you shouldn't be in this game

BIGBEN2011
02-01-2012, 06:29 AM
yea this site use to be good but now you can not at all take nothing anybody says here to heart there all gear whores .and i hate to say that i really really do but it is a sad place where i am the realiest mofo on the board.thats real shit right there.i am not in the loop i dont want to even know what some of these whores would do for free gear i have never ever goten anything free not even a damn coupon or free shiping and i give honest reviews of everything and say how it is.i just wish i could trust what people say on here it would make it so much easier when trying to decide who to go with instead of worrying like crazy.

tinyshrek
02-01-2012, 07:21 AM
yea this site use to be good but now you can not at all take nothing anybody says here to heart there all gear whores .and i hate to say that i really really do but it is a sad place where i am the realiest mofo on the board.thats real shit right there.i am not in the loop i dont want to even know what some of these whores would do for free gear i have never ever goten anything free not even a damn coupon or free shiping and i give honest reviews of everything and say how it is.i just wish i could trust what people say on here it would make it so much easier when trying to decide who to go with instead of worrying like crazy.

This is so sad but yet so true. People always argue all bodybuilding is is drugs... I truly disagree. I think some people love training and eating and use gear as a supplement. Others just love doing gear to feed an insecurity... Just like all drugies some of these fuckers will do anything for a bump.

tinyshrek
02-01-2012, 07:23 AM
Not like I'm one to judge... I love meth lol... Best thing to cut with ever.. Jk

Wrekem
02-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Not like I'm one to judge... I love meth lol... Best thing to cut with ever.. Jk

coke...a cola

tommygunz
02-01-2012, 07:51 AM
I have never gotten any free gear, shit I've had times I never got what I payed for. I'll admit Iv'e tried quite a few around and given them props when they deliver the goods. You are right there are quite a few reps who shop hop. Z has been solid for me, but it's still bought and payed for. I haven't found the free gear link yet.

Big Pimpin
02-01-2012, 07:54 AM
I have noticed in my extensive time on this board that their are many who hop from sponsor to sponsor, probably for free gear. Where in the hell is loyalty these days. I may not have a banner in my sig (and I never will), but Z is my dude...and through thick and thin I got his back.

Are you loyal????

Are you talking about every day customers or gear whore mods and reps?

I can see why the mods and reps do it....for free or reduced priced gear. Pump a sponsors sales up by claiming his gear is great, milk the freebies until they run dry then haul ass to the next sponsor with free gears. It constantly happens here and other boards.

As far as the every day customer, I can see why they shop around. Look at how many sponsors claim shipment with x-days of receiving payment and look at how many lie through their teeth about it too because product shows up 4 or 5 weeks later on a domestic order or 5-10 weeks later on an international order. Then look at how many claim the post office in Bum Fuck Egypt is sitting on their packages just for the fun of it and not shipping them on to the next postal venue. Then the postmark says otherwise.

People aren't as stupid as these sponsors and board reps think and it's not to hard to read between the lines. Sure you can't really expect next day shipping with this type of industry but when you have websites, sponsors and board reps claiming product leaves in 2-3 days but it shows up 4-10 weeks later (depending on dom or Int) with a postmark that doesn't lie, I can see why customers look for better customer service.

Something I haven't and won't get into is quality issues which lead to people shopping around.

FWIW- I've never dealt with Z, he seems to have good rep and I was just speaking in general market terms.

Pony
02-01-2012, 07:55 AM

I feel you, its confusing when you first get here, you just have to keep reading and researching until you're satisfied. At least thats what I did. I have never gotten any incentives from the sponsors Ive put in my signature, just great service and products at a comfortable price. As far as Im concerned, they've earned the extra advertising. Thats my non biased opinion if it helps..

Anabolic5150
02-01-2012, 07:56 AM
I came from a great sponsor (Naps) to another great sponsor in our Uncle Z. I've never used anyone else here except these two as I feel you can only serve one master per say. I stay loyal to my guys but will never bash any other sponsor or rep as that kills your credibility. I came to Z because of the people (Ordawg, OSL, Z, etc) and am glad to be here.

BIGBEN2011
02-01-2012, 07:59 AM
I have never gotten any free gear, shit I've had times I never got what I payed for. I'll admit Iv'e tried quite a few around and given them props when they deliver the goods. You are right there are quite a few reps who shop hop. Z has been solid for me, but it's still bought and payed for. I haven't found the free gear link yet.
free gear link made me lol for real.i mean these dumb ass that are giving these people free gear are dumd as fuck all so the people like me and you that are spending the real money dont listen to damn word that comes out of any body that has any kind of banner or is with a company and yes we can tell who the whores are.

J.thom
02-01-2012, 07:59 AM
I've only used Z gear, and I plan on only using Z gear. 90% of my post are in the Z section and the other 10% is in the Anabolic section ha ha. That doesn't mean I don't read other sponsors sections, let's just say I choose my post carefully.

Z is the man!

bulldogz
02-01-2012, 08:15 AM
No loyalty at all...all gear whores imo..:thinking:

GMO
02-01-2012, 08:18 AM
I came from a great sponsor (Naps) to another great sponsor in our Uncle Z. I've never used anyone else here except these two as I feel you can only serve one master per say. I stay loyal to my guys but will never bash any other sponsor or rep as that kills your credibility. I came to Z because of the people (Ordawg, OSL, Z, etc) and am glad to be here.

^^^Good stuff right there.

I was mainly speaking of the banner whores who change their banners every week or two when they are offered free gear. I have had a few sponsors on this board ask me to put their banner in my sig for free gear. Fuck that, I am neutral if you sell good quality gear then props to you. I'm just saying that Z has ALWAYS treated me right., and has never asked me to put a banner in my sig. Even though I am a mod for him on Elite-bodiez.com

Anabolic5150
02-01-2012, 08:28 AM
^^^Good stuff right there.

I was mainly speaking of the banner whores who change their banners every week or two when they are offered free gear. I have had a few sponsors on this board ask me to put their banner in my sig for free gear. Fuck that, I am neutral if you sell good quality gear then props to you. I'm just saying that Z has ALWAYS treated me right., and has never asked me to put a banner in my sig. Even though I am a mod for him on Elite-bodiez.com

I knew where you were coming from GMO, and it's true. I see guys with different banners on a weekly basis and I don't get it. Z has always treated you and everyone else right, he is one of the good sponsors here, there are a few that you can always trust to do the right thing. And it's not a banner that makes you special, it's the actions in which you carry yourself here on the boards. I told GXR and Ordawg when they asked me to rep for them that if they ever asked me to do one shady thing, I was done with them and their sponsor. Neither has nor do I expect them ever to, they aren't that way. I will never sell my credibility for anything, it is to important to me and in the example that I hope I set here.

OTG85
02-01-2012, 08:36 AM

Are you loyal????

I been loyal to z from day 1 never even thought about trying to sponsor these other clowns:shooter:

Repo
02-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Yeah - I've been exclusively with Z from day one.

Z is too cool - and good for me to ever consider any other...

... "no way - not ever."

I have to give a hats-off to Anabolic - who was a Naps sponsor and has always
been an asset to the discussion here at the Z side ... "it's nice to see him to see him here now as a Z sponsor.

GMO
02-01-2012, 09:48 AM
been an asset to the discussion here at the Z side ... "it's nice to see him to see him here now as a Z sponsor.

Yes, Anabolic is my bro and I appreciate his friendship, and his move to Z.:kissu:

Anabolic5150
02-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Yeah - I've been exclusively with Z from day one.

Z is too cool - and good for me to ever consider any other...

... "no way - not ever."

Thank you Repo, you Sir are a class act and one of the reasons I moved to Z.

cant
02-01-2012, 09:55 AM
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anything-goes/154141-wp-parody.html

;)

Anabolic5150
02-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Yes, Anabolic is my bro and I appreciate his friendship, and his move to Z.:kissu:

Thanks GMO, it was tough to leave "my guys" at Naps, but I made the right decision.

And having you here and as a friend is a huge plus!

Wrekem
02-01-2012, 01:58 PM
i dont really know why free gear would matter because i dont think a rep would want to rep for a company who gave them weak free gear knowingly, so they move elsewhere. remember, reps take that chance at trying out new product that others havent on behalf of customers, sometimes mishaps happen...sure it would be an incentive, to shout out the product more and technically isnt that what a sponser is there to do? if they werent good at helping people out, testing out the product, and getting the word around, they wouldnt be a rep plain and simple. set aside all the blibber blabber about "loyalty". its in the consumers best interest to find a reputable source, if someone is dumb enough to ONLY look at words of a rep, and not customer feedback, lab results, ect., its there fault. and if a rep wants to rep for a different company, for whatever reason, let em. it shouldnt effect the customer experiance. just because anabolic left naps am i not gonna order from them? no. i like geneza. just because lats had a bad time at WP am i not going to order AW? no. hes helped me with an issue greatly, as well ive looked at others results and oppinions other than reps. just because i use AW or geneza will i no longer use Z? no, i love Z shit. and just because i use those three am i no longer going to try other product like pars? no, i order pars for a friend of mine because of the CONSUMER FEEDBACK. how did i hear about all these great CD MAKERS? reps.

SO HONESTLY

let the reps rep and let it go. this whole online "community" thing is getting a little out of hand here. a rep can only be as reputable as his product. so let the product speak for itself. jeez lou eeeez

SloppyJ
02-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Lot's of jumping around. I've only been with one company but I lose respect for the dudes who have a new banner in their sig every week and act like they know everything about a sponsor's products when they've been with the two days...

hoyle21
02-01-2012, 02:08 PM
I've only been around a year, and in that time I have seen a few people move once, but I have seen a few others rep for 3 or 4 companies in that time frame. When I started looking to place my last order I actually stayed away from the sponsors that have the "gear whores" rep them. It is too shady for me.

I don't believe I can trust the opinions of those reps, and I don't believe they have the customers best interests in mind.

hoyle21
02-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Lot's of jumping around. I've only been with one company but I lose respect for the dudes who have a new banner in their sig every week and act like they know everything about a sponsor's products when they've been with the two days...

I think there is a difference between a customer who had a great experience and so they put up the sig, and the reps that are bouncing around sucking cock for test prop.

I don't know why they were hired to represent. We aren't stupid, we can tell when a game is being played.

vannesb
02-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Only Gear I have used is Z personaly and have been pleased with service. Always will be loyal to Z.

SloppyJ
02-01-2012, 02:27 PM
I think there is a difference between a customer who had a great experience and so they put up the sig, and the reps that are bouncing around sucking cock for test prop.

I don't know why they were hired to represent. We aren't stupid, we can tell when a game is being played.

I agree. I was mainly talking about the reps. :winkfinger:

bigbenj
02-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Ive been called a sponsor hopper before. Althought I only repped for two companies.

First was IML. I respectfully stepped out, because I didnt have the time to be a proper rep. Somehow I got labeled as a hopper, even though I left because I couldnt do the job the way I thought it should be done, and didnt want to take things that I didnt earn.

Second was WP. That only lasted a week, once I saw how things operated.

I was in the Z Transformation Challenge, and flew the Z banner. Fulfilled all requirements, plus some, and then moved on, for my own reasons.

Currently not flying anyones banner, but involved in another contest, that I had to pay a fee for.

I wont fly a banner for a long time, if ever. Need to find someone I can stick behind 100%.

There are some reps I trust 100%, and others that I just laugh at. The guys who claim how great a sponsor is after 2 days of repping are a joke...and not the ones like Sloppy, who were customers before reps, but the boat load of guys at the new sponsors on board.

D-Lats
02-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Lol sponsors are drug dealers you guys are talking like there your best friends hahaha! You buy drugs from them your not going over for dinner and letting them babysit your kids. Try them all buy the best for the cheapest. If you think theres more to it you are only kidding yourself.

hoyle21
02-01-2012, 02:36 PM
^^^good call. I personally don't have enough AAS experience or knowledge to rep. Let alone tried enough of any one sponsors products to legitimately put my name on the line for an endorsement.

Some people don't care about their integrity.

bigbenj
02-01-2012, 02:52 PM
Ive been offered two rep spots since leaving WP, but turned them down.
I want to hold on to my integrity. I wont plant my flag unless I can trust the source 100%. Im not going to look like a jackass, repping for a company I havent even tried. You lose all credibility when youre telling people how great something is that you havent even tried.

When I repped for IML and WP, I only commented on products I already tried beforehand.

rage racing
02-01-2012, 03:13 PM
I have used z and I am on his gear right now. I bought zome stuff from another sponsor while z was on vacation. I was happy with there secvice too. I will definitely do business with both sponsors again but you also cant put all your eggs in one basket. Sponsors come and go. You always need a back up plan. As long as z is doing the right thing I will support him with my bussiness.

OMEGAx
02-01-2012, 04:06 PM
I have a different relationship with Z its more personal and goes way back.
So Im loyal because of that

Also because OD I can trust.......

OTG85
02-01-2012, 04:15 PM
I have a different relationship with Z its more personal and goes way back.
So Im loyal because of that

Also because OD I can trust.......

Z is a good guy I would put hits on other sponsors if he would let me lol jk.I'm a loyal dude and z's quality is so good I have no reason to go anywhere else.If the gear was shit do you think I would have been around so long.Plus uncle is upfront no bs ass sales,gimmicks to lure ppl in just good gear at great prices always.

VonEric
02-01-2012, 08:16 PM
I'll tell why im a Rep straight up... Im just like you and most guys on here. At one point i was a noob to the whole online thing. I didnt know who to trust. I used several sponsors.. Some where good, some were not. There are plenty of sponsors to choose from. The reason i am and will continue to be loyal to Z and OD are because they have always been straight forward with everything.. Stand up guys. You dont find that too much. I have been burnt and i have gotten sub par products and some that were completely bunk. I know it can get confusing and nerve racking when you feel like you might have gotten burnt. So i wanted to be part of the team and help people that need assistance. It was a no brainer for me.. I have repped for Z on other boards and have been super impressed at how the team has gone out of their way to help people and make sure they are happy. I have gotten to know OD and he is a great guy period! A no bullshit tell you how it is type of guy. I appreciate that. Like i said in the beginning there are other good sponsors also but look at the team here.. Heavy, OSL, OMEGA and Anabolic just to name a few not including those that work in the background.. This team is solid with guys that know their shit, won't bullshit you and are super fast at tryin to help.. VE

J.thom
02-01-2012, 09:33 PM
I get a PM every once in a while saying come rep for my company blah blah blah. My response is always the same, NO.

hahah

Z is the best, why would I want to go anywhere else?

theCaptn'
02-01-2012, 10:11 PM
Great thread, a lot of guilty parties feel they have to justify their whoring ways ;)

VonEric
02-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Great thread, a lot of guilty parties feel they have to justify their whoring ways ;)

LoL

cant
02-02-2012, 02:02 AM
great thread, a lot of guilty parties feel they have to justify their whoring ways ;)

big true

D-Lats
02-02-2012, 03:36 AM
Lol sponsors are drug dealers you guys are talking like there your best friends hahaha! You buy drugs from them your not going over for dinner and letting them babysit your kids. Try them all buy the best for the cheapest. If you think theres more to it you are only kidding yourself.

^^this
Its like saying i love my crack dealer he takes such good care of me we are tight:)

heavyiron
02-02-2012, 05:34 AM
Comparing male hormones to crack is retarded. Sounds like something an ignorant cop would say.

D-Lats
02-02-2012, 05:51 AM
So steroids arent illeagel drugs? The point is you can kiss there ass and be loyal all you want. If you get hurt or sick or busted you think the source gives a shit lol!! You think they will send you a card or pay for your hospital stay? Fuck no. You are a customer, there nice to customers there not your buddy, they arent worried about your health. They are here to make money thats all period.

OMEGAx
02-02-2012, 05:59 AM
D Latsky I hear your point of view, and can honestly say Z is different...........there is a degree of Authentic care, or predisposition of taking care of "good guys he knows"

its not the pure self interest your talking about.........the main reason I "feel" this way is watching Z interact over the years regarding bashing of him by others, and the refusal on taking the low road.....................I have seen him numerous times always taking high road of quit, and honorable strength........... and always interacting in a positive way.

the same goes in the supplement world where I am a specialist.............there are few who have true honor, and the rest are just opportunistic parasites that take the easy road any chance they get

D-Lats
02-02-2012, 06:06 AM
Im not saying Z isnt a goid guy. Im just saying giys make things more than they are. If your happy with your source great if not move on, if you come back to spend money they wont turn you away. But lets not lose sight of what is realky hapoening here.

bigbenj
02-02-2012, 08:11 AM
I kind of get what D is saying. I think the reps and the community take it much more personally than the source does.

To the mass majority, all sources are just faceless guys behind the screen, and at the end of the day, were just numbers.

BIGBEN2011
02-02-2012, 08:12 AM
yea d is right when i seen this thread i tought it was for d personally i think he has rep for even me and i dont even have a company haha.but he makes a good and the most since z is the best sponsor here i think bar none but if you think he gives a shit about you personlally you are a dumb fuck retard period and i will say it to your face.he and every other sponsor wants your money some and yes z is one just give you what you pay for which is what they are suppose to do but just like a women you are going to have to give them somthing or do somthing for them before they do somthing for you thats the real world folks.

OMEGAx
02-02-2012, 08:51 AM
" I think the reps and the community take it much more personally than the source does."

thats actually very true

malfeasance
02-02-2012, 09:45 AM
If you get hurt or sick or busted you think the source gives a shit lol!! You think they will send you a card or pay for your hospital stay? Fuck no. You are a customer, there nice to customers there not your buddy, they arent worried about your health. They are here to make money thats all period.
They cannot make money long term by getting you hurt or sick or busted. They can make a lot more providing good quality.

D-Lats
02-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Lol they give you what you want. You thinking there your friend is stupid. Reps get paid (all of them) to make you feel comfortable with your dealings, they are drug dealers helpers. They may like helping people like myself and alot of the reps on here do. But they are getting paid to do it. So you can preach loyalty and friendship til your blue in the face. When they buy gear (the sources) they get the most for the least. So should you guys. Dont be fooled and realize what the games about, MONEY and lots of it. I know ive been bashed for leaving z and i had my reasons that i will not post here. I went to wp because like a dumb ass i listened to his reps who are mods and admin saying his gear is great he can walk on water hes the man, bullshit!! The gear was bunk and there were more issues there than anywhere. So be smart shop around and look out for number one. All these "friends" are just juicers getting there pay. Myself included. Im here to help just like a car salesmen or real estate agent:)

BIGBEN2011
02-02-2012, 10:59 AM
damn d you just broke everybody heart here and damn valentine days coming up and everything.

heavyiron
02-02-2012, 12:18 PM
So steroids arent illeagel drugs? The point is you can kiss there ass and be loyal all you want. If you get hurt or sick or busted you think the source gives a shit lol!! You think they will send you a card or pay for your hospital stay? Fuck no. You are a customer, there nice to customers there not your buddy, they arent worried about your health. They are here to make money thats all period.
Steroids are medicine (I have a script to prove it). Crack is an illicit drug that harms you. Steroids are used to heal people and help them. They are nowhere near the same. The fact that you classify crack cocaine and male hormones together is very revealing. We need to educate the public about male hormone use in adults not demonize the very medications that we use.

I don't kiss anyone's ass including Z. His supplier sent out 100% fake HGH in December and I posted it openly. That's far from kissing ass.

Of course businesses have the goal of making money. You sound like making money is a bad thing. I hope all the guys that support our community become filthy rich because I believe in what they are doing. They are providing the medications that many of us need. They are allowing us to put our own hormones into our own bodies. It is our right to use these medications not something to be ashamed of.

Anyway, I hear where you are coming from that these guys are business men but please re-evaluate your association of crack cocaine and hormones.

D-Lats
02-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Ok crack was a bad example. Weed then, to you and me its a medicine. Im the eyes of ignorant law makers its not. I love gear everyone knows that. Im on here all day everyday promoting its use. I just have to laugh at guys that complain about people switching sources. Who cares buy what you want trust who you want but in the end it is what it is.

Anabolic5150
02-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Ok crack was a bad example. Weed then, to you and me its a medicine. Im the eyes of ignorant law makers its not. I love gear everyone knows that. Im on here all day everyday promoting its use. I just have to laugh at guys that complain about people switching sources. Who cares buy what you want trust who you want but in the end it is what it is.

I think the original point that GMO was trying to make is that a guy one day swears by sponsor A, his gear is the fucking greatest gear ever made. Two days later, same guy is repping sponsor B, now that is the greatest gear ever made and sponsor A's gear is bunk or under dosed, just plain shit.

6 weeks later, same guy is repping for Sponsor C because my God his gear is off the fucking hook.

I'll say this, I repped for Naps and have blood work to show their stuff is absolutely legit 100%. I will never say that they aren't solid, because I had nothing but a great experience with them. I moved to Z for personal reasons, and the gear I have used so far has been stellar. I'll have blood work at the end of the month to show me how good. But I'll say this now, if it's shit I will call it as I see it.

GMO
02-02-2012, 12:47 PM
I think the original point that GMO was trying to make is that a guy one day swears by sponsor A, his gear is the fucking greatest gear ever made. Two days later, same guy is repping sponsor B, now that is the greatest gear ever made and sponsor A's gear is bunk or under dosed, just plain shit.

6 weeks later, same guy is repping for Sponsor C because my God his gear is off the fucking hook.

I'll say this, I repped for Naps and have blood work to show their stuff is absolutely legit 100%. I will never say that they aren't solid, because I had nothing but a great experience with them. I moved to Z for personal reasons, and the gear I have used so far has been stellar. I'll have blood work at the end of the month to show me how good. But I'll say this now, if it's shit I will call it as I see it.

^^^Exactly:clapping:

D-Lats
02-02-2012, 12:48 PM
As you should:) you know why i left z. Like i said i was told by every "respectable" mod/rep that wp was great, some was ok his test was crap. I told everyone. So if there wasnt guys trying different sources and teporting on it thered be alot of pissed off people. If you see a hundred dollar bill on the ground would you walk by? Or pick it up? Call guys names question them whatever but really whos the smart ones lol!!

hypno
02-02-2012, 01:12 PM
I admit it. I am a sponsor hopper. Not to get free gear (never gotten free gear from anyone) but because there are several good sponsors here. Z is defiantly one of the best, if not the best. That does not mean there are no others worthy of doing business with. I also look in most of the sponsor threads. There is much to be learned everywhere on this site.

As 5105 said though, I agree sponsor bashing is for losers. You don't like a sponsor, stay away from them. Don't go bashing them and making yourself look stupid.

Anabolic5150
02-02-2012, 01:44 PM
As you should:) you know why i left z. Like i said i was told by every "respectable" mod/rep that wp was great, some was ok his test was crap. I told everyone. So if there wasnt guys trying different sources and teporting on it thered be alot of pissed off people. If you see a hundred dollar bill on the ground would you walk by? Or pick it up? Call guys names question them whatever but really whos the smart ones lol!!

And you know what D, you got me thinking about just that. Sometimes the grass isn't greener, it's still just grass.

suprfast
02-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Steroids are medicine (I have a script to prove it). Crack is an illicit drug that harms you. Steroids are used to heal people and help them. They are nowhere near the same. The fact that you classify crack cocaine and male hormones together is very revealing. We need to educate the public about male hormone use in adults not demonize the very medications that we use.

I don't kiss anyone's ass including Z. His supplier sent out 100% fake HGH in December and I posted it openly. That's far from kissing ass.

Of course businesses have the goal of making money. You sound like making money is a bad thing. I hope all the guys that support our community become filthy rich because I believe in what they are doing. They are providing the medications that many of us need. They are allowing us to put our own hormones into our own bodies. It is our right to use these medications not something to be ashamed of.

Anyway, I hear where you are coming from that these guys are business men but please re-evaluate your association of crack cocaine and hormones.
Dont they treat meth heads with...meth? Would meth then be considered medicine?

chold
02-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Dont they treat meth heads with...meth? Would meth then be considered medicine?

Maybe hillbilly medicine...

Dark Geared God
02-02-2012, 06:56 PM
:coffee:

returnofthdragon
02-02-2012, 07:16 PM

Can I get an amen!

Vibrant
02-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Imo, Z is not in it only for the money. a couple of his reps are amazing guys and I trust them completely. Why do I trust them? Because time and time again they have proved their integrity and honesty.

fit4life
02-02-2012, 10:59 PM
whats the criteria for reppin' a sponser anyway a high post count, unbelievable rep score? The abilty to sell? Its hard to take advice from someone who doesnt even look the part and hides behind some crazy avatar. Bodybuilding pics should be required. At least you know they practice what they preach and they r using the sponsers gear. I think this would give more crediabilty to the rep i mean if your out of shape and nothing spectacular to look at whats the point? I mean you can talk a mean game but prove it right?

hypo_glycemic
02-02-2012, 11:51 PM
^I agree. Do you compete fit ? I think I read you did the nationals?.. or I might be wrong. Keep busting ass bro!

Sent Via Tapatalk

fit4life
02-03-2012, 12:25 AM
This is all funny! A lot of politics i see. I know, i am just a guy thats enjoys this sport, wants quality gear without any hassle or BS. Ideally I like to just follow instructions of source, get the product and its done. No need for the middleman. Yes i do Hypo thanks. Upcoming show is "The Southern Cal bodybuilding" @Scottish Rite Center in San Diego on 6/9/12. This new year has brought on a lot of changes with my physique currently @ 276lbs at 6'2". I started hgh last month and it is really taking me to a another level. Yeah i will continue to train hard and be better.

hypo_glycemic
02-03-2012, 12:42 AM
I did the So Cal a while back..in the early 90's lol..I did the novice. I remember pulling off my sweats back stage and thinking wtf am I doing here-these are grown men with muscle maturity I couldn't match. Remember Robby Robinson giving me pointers on how to stop the cramping with apple sauce--which has pulled me out of a couple shows! Very good competive show bro.. Lindsay is doing a good job getting better shows going w/ different promoters..Good for you bro..Keep smashing!!

Imosted
02-03-2012, 12:56 AM

you have naps on your signature, what happened to z?:hmmm:

fit4life
02-03-2012, 01:02 AM
I did the So Cal a while back..in the early 90's lol..I did the novice. I remember pulling off my sweats back stage and thinking wtf am I doing here-these are grown men with muscle maturity I couldn't match. Remember Robby Robinson giving me pointers on how to stop the cramping with apple sauce--which has pulled me out of a couple shows! Very good competive show bro.. Lindsay is doing a good job getting better shows going w/ different promoters..Good for you bro..Keep smashing!!
Bro thats awesome that u did the So Cal! Yes can be intimidating i am sure now u got the muscle maturity. Robby Robison giving you pointers is a classic i remember he had those peaks on his biceps. I bet your familiar with the Golds Gym there in Pacific Beach. Jon Lindsay is always hanging around the gym there scouting out new talent and i agree hes doing a remarkable job promoting and having fantastic shows. I remember many years ago @ a NPC show he came up to me and said you look great son but just take things slow you have many years of bodybuilding ahead of u! Mean while @ my home gym there @ Pacific Beach Mike Matarazzo is doing bicep curls. Paul DeMayo is doing squats and Dianna Dennis is asking me for a spot. Loved those days in mid 90's. Met people that you truely can admire, learn from and inspire you.

theCaptn'
02-03-2012, 02:04 AM
This is all funny! A lot of politics i see. I know, i am just a guy thats enjoys this sport, wants quality gear without any hassle or BS. Ideally I like to just follow instructions of source, get the product and its done. No need for the middleman. Yes i do Hypo thanks. Upcoming show is "The Southern Cal bodybuilding" @Scottish Rite Center in San Diego on 6/9/12. This new year has brought on a lot of changes with my physique currently @ 276lbs at 6'2". I started hgh last month and it is really taking me to a another level. Yeah i will continue to train hard and be better.

Jfc! A real bodybuilder! On our forum!!! :daydream:

hoyle21
02-03-2012, 02:46 AM

Who let this guy in here?

~RaZr~
02-03-2012, 03:02 AM
you have naps on your signature, what happened to z?:hmmm:

:coffee:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/napsgear-net/154457-coming-home.html

Chrisotpherm
02-03-2012, 03:17 AM
I agree with you all above. I was with one sponsor for a very long time. However you all know why I left and am now with a the Naps Crew and will stay with them until the very end. Anabolic 5150, D-Lat, Sloppy J, OSL, Ordawg, and GXR64 have all helped me in my above decisions. Its frustrating to see these new guys come in here and then getting lost in the sea of hoppers who confuse the heck out of them and they get scammed.

D-Lat, what you say is very true, however you know if you stay loyal to them especially in our community they will stay loyal to you. Therefore taking care of you and all who you take care of. A demented and chaotic, yet functional family. LOL...

Dark Geared God
02-03-2012, 04:15 PM
http://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/132806792981.gif:coffee:

Vibrant
02-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Real talk from DGG like always.

_LG_
02-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Most board reps are just jokes anyway. Just there to reassure the noobs their shit is coming. The handful of good ones are easy to spot.

yerg
02-09-2012, 05:16 PM
^^^ I agree most yes