PDA

View Full Version : Anybody having issues?

wisco
02-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Just wondering if anybody is having issues receiving packages? I've been waiting quite a while for mine. I've been in contact with people and they say it will arrive eventually, just want to make sure I'm not alone here...

(I don't mean for this to be a complaint/bitch thread. I'm a little frustrated and concerned but keeping hope alive. I hear good things about Z)

parsifal09
02-07-2012, 11:33 PM
Hope I'm not out of place here

I'm friends with a few of the guys on the z team and I know they would not vouch for uncle z if z wasn't 100% gtg

I'm sure you will be taken care of. Z might have the best team in this game. some really great guys

pars

Haitiansensation
02-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Yea man I a got a big money pack that's running pretty late. I sure wish it would hurry up, but if something happened I'm sure z would make it right. Hopefully nothing happened. Ive checked this board everyday for a couple of months now and although people have had issues here and their, z or the z team has always took care of them.

Haitiansensation
02-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Hope I'm not out of place here

I'm friends with a few of the guys on the z team and I know they would not vouch for uncle z if z wasn't 100% gtg

I'm sure you will be taken care of. Z might have the best team in this game. some really great guys

pars

^^ and hes the competition, so that's saying a lot!
No worries with z

CobraNinja
02-08-2012, 12:06 AM
wisco, and haitian, did u guys order interl?

Haitiansensation
02-08-2012, 07:20 AM
Yea ep int.

BKLYNBORN
02-08-2012, 07:34 AM
When did you guys order, i just recently placed mine so im hoping for a speedy touchdown and e-mails and its not my first order with Z , the other was quick, but z and his team are usually very hands on so if you reach out you will get answers

GH Consigliere
02-08-2012, 07:43 AM
Z is gtg

woodmn
02-08-2012, 08:12 AM
Just had an order go past a month. Z team has issued a re-send, I'll keep you posted!

vannesb
02-08-2012, 08:14 AM
pm one of the reps with your order # and they can check on it.

pancho
02-08-2012, 08:41 AM
should of went with EK.. FLAWLESS EVER TIME!!

MakeItMethylated
02-08-2012, 08:50 AM
No complaints for Z here ;)

Haitiansensation
02-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Like I said I'm not sweating it. I'm sure I'll get it.

OTG85
02-08-2012, 11:20 AM
:jerkit:

OldSchoolLifter
02-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Our dom recently under went some logistic changes to better our service, so dom packages have been delayed, but however INTL is still fine, and rolling. But all orders will be received, I put my word on it.

wisco
02-08-2012, 11:33 PM
wisco, and haitian, did u guys order interl?
Yes intl and mid December.

PurePersian
02-08-2012, 11:43 PM
:hmmm:
Um back on topic..

Bro you shouldn't worry your pack will come. Z and the team are true to their word and care about their customers brother.
Your in good hands:winkfinger:

Uncle Z.
02-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Also regarding inter - well it seemd that a lots of packs from one day were simply lost somewhere - for more info PM me :)

z.

Haitiansensation
02-09-2012, 06:34 AM
Also regarding inter - well it seemd that a lots of packs from one day were simply lost somewhere - for more info PM me :)

z.

Pm sent

BKLYNBORN
02-09-2012, 08:45 AM

z.
pm also sent

heavyiron
02-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Delays are bound to happen guys. Just hang in there and all will be fine.

bigbenj
02-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Pars and Z should join up and create a super team. destroy everything.

PUMP_THAT
02-09-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm sure everyone will be taken care of, Z always does

murf23
02-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Z and his team are top notch . You did the right thing OP . You have been waiting patiently and you took it to the board in a kool respectful way . Thats the way to do it . Your in good hands bro . Im no rep but I am a happy customer of Z

mr.magoo
02-09-2012, 05:48 PM
I have an outstanding order, intern'l that is currently delayed, and checked here to see if I could pick up some dom to keep me from having a massive TIME void.

The fact my orders always come, does not replace the lost time.
The OP was checking to see if there was a delay.
I was checking to see if there were delays, as they seem to strike across the board on vendors...not their fault, but just the way it is.

Having 20something dudes say don't worry you will get your package is not helping.
Lost time is the issue. Is there something that can be done here or another supplier to avoid time loss is the issue. Ugh.

OMEGAx
02-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Delays are bound to happen guys. Just hang in there and all will be fine.

mine was delayed too, and resent Free:kissu:

vicious 13
02-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Bro cry me a river u don't want time delays buy your own powders and brew yourself otherwise your along for the ride...

Gear_Addict
02-10-2012, 07:53 AM
Bro cry me a river u don't want time delays buy your own powders and brew yourself otherwise your along for the ride...

^^ agree, that's how the game is played.

mr.magoo
02-10-2012, 10:16 AM
"Bro cry me a river u don't want time delays buy your own powders and brew yourself otherwise your along for the ride..."

And yet another useless, uninformative meathead response.

Only thing sought is are there are freaking delays right now???

That way others know if they should put out a second round of cash to try to get some gear from this vendor since they are jammed up at another vendor....so are things running smoothe, or is there a delay...so not a good idea purchase at this time....particularly if you are waiting for gear from another vendor that is caught up in the same supply line trap.

Multiple responses that you will get it someday, or it will be good can be cut back to just 1 or 2 responses, and the point is achieved, as it is under all the other threads for each vendor.

How about some guy step up and say, things are running great or PM me for my recent experience, or looks like delays across the the supply line for most sponsors right now...or something?

Anything that indicates TIME. Got it?

Otherwise your responses are pointless to the question at hand...and ultimately unhelpful...But you get to beat your chest like a proud gorilla and say nothing useful.

Meathead express pile right on as you will....ugh.

~RaZr~
02-10-2012, 10:29 AM
You know, wasn't there a thread posted a couple of days ago that talked about customs in NY cracking down on stuff.

Your ordering internationally. The boss (Z) has chimed in here. Pars (who is a competitor) has told you that everything will be ok.

What more of an explanation do you need?

Repo
02-10-2012, 11:29 AM
I can tell you from my experience - I have over 30 international orders and all of the have made it to me in less than a month.

I'm not saying that's not the case for everyone as post offices do make mistakes as well and other things out of Z's control.

I should also mention I do get members who PM me and think their order is taking long - and in most cases they are simply off on the timing.

I always count the TA - once Z confirms receiving the payment.

If there is an issue with an order - I wouldn't worry - Z will take care of you ... "I promis you this." :)

GH Consigliere
02-10-2012, 11:46 AM
The only problem with z gear , is that I get huge!!!! And bench heavy as hell.!! Is that a sided affect ?:)

returnofthdragon
02-10-2012, 12:17 PM
The only problem with z gear , is that I get huge!!!! And bench heavy as hell.!! Is that a sided affect ?:)

Yes, those are positive side effects! :winkfinger:

vicious 13
02-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Bro what u want is your hand held and mommy telling you everything is ok.... Pm sent call me a meathead haha don't b mad cause I'm more man than you I put up or shut up I wish I had 5 minutes on the mat w you I'd show u meathead and chest pounding :loser:

vannesb
02-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Z always comes thru!!!

tommygunz
02-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Almost 6 weeks on my doms, c'mon guys logistics? Iv'e been uber patient but this is a marathon. Get it together. Any one wanna chime in on how I'll be taken care of, go ahead and add it to the other 20+ posts saying the same. I've had issues with EVERY order I have made with this shop, so I don't really care what the good ol' boys think, this is a fact. At this point I'd prefer my $$$ back.

mr.magoo
02-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Vicious your PM responded back in kind. And beating the crap out of a 51 year old man I am sure will up your status of manhood with the kids back home.

And a previous post stating NY Customs is an issue is helpful.
I search for posts and info, and apparently did not see that one.
Your response is helpful. This way I know that spending more money
right now will not resolve my lack of supply issue. Thank you.

vicious 13
02-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Tommy if you were not pleased the first time y would u send your hard earned money out again... No sympathy for guys like you. Dumb dumb dumb... Go get in line Somewhere else and risk the 6 MONTH wait :)

OldSchoolLifter
02-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Almost 6 weeks on my doms, c'mon guys logistics? Iv'e been uber patient but this is a marathon. Get it together. Any one wanna chime in on how I'll be taken care of, go ahead and add it to the other 20+ posts saying the same. I've had issues with EVERY order I have made with this shop, so I don't really care what the good ol' boys think, this is a fact. At this point I'd prefer my $$$ back.

Tommy im not bashing you brother, But I have handled order problems with you on multiple occasions, how come with you there is always an issue?

It will be resolved like every single other issue you have ever had my man. What more do you want? Like I said some things were done to better our service, but the middle result was some delays. You will get it.

Or how about you PM me your order number and information so I can help you rather than being a child and posting crap before even PMing me?

Sorry to be an ass brother, You know I have been good to you every time, but what makes this situation any different, you have a problem? Follow the correct guidelines and get it resolved.

tommygunz
02-12-2012, 12:56 PM
OSL I will pm you with the details, again, just like I did OD and Z, so don't play that card.

I do however feel that I have to address a few things in public. Calling my post childish when I was just relating the facts wasn't productive, but what ever you feel is needed to put me in the bad light is just that, you are right you're being an ass. I didn't bash anyone, kept details generic, yet accurate. I have been overly patient and made no threads, simply supported what the op said. What more do I want? I don't think I asked for anything more than for this deal to be kept. TG

tommygunz
02-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Tommy if you were not pleased the first time y would u send your hard earned money out again... No sympathy for guys like you. Dumb dumb dumb... Go get in line Somewhere else and risk the 6 MONTH wait :)

Don't really care who you are or what you think. You don't know anything about my situation or history, so your opinion is useless. But hey on that subject if you wanna talk about in person I'm not far from Corona,CA dumbass.

vicious 13
02-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Let's talk about it bro we can meet at the gym and take care of it on the mat don't make a threat cause I'll whoop that ass my cycle came I'm ready to go and would love to test it on a guy like u I stomp a z on your forehead brotha I'm not the moron that continued to send my money somewhere I'm not pleased... Everyone told u u will b taken Care and obviously they've told u this before... U knew delays r part of the game and u played anyway u took the risk now deal w it but watch who u call out on here because I love a challenge and fighting is what I do Gracie jiu jitsu all day haha maybe you should check out some of my fights on you tube before you open your mouth z guys may need to b nice to u but I dont

macaronitony
02-12-2012, 04:49 PM
to be honest, i know you guys are pissed but fighting and talking about meeting up on this forum is just plain stupid.. focus on the problem or solution at hand and not threatening each other. I have also been in this boat recently and things worked out for me. relax and do some push-ups

tommygunz
02-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Every one with a UFC gym membership is a fighter, awesome. You should check out some of my shooting vids on YouTube. I'm not much of a fighter. More of a gun nut. Maybe we can get together and compare our hobbies.

tommygunz
02-12-2012, 06:37 PM
to be honest, i know you guys are pissed but fighting and talking about meeting up on this forum is just plain stupid.. focus on the problem or solution at hand and not threatening each other. I have also been in this boat recently and things worked out for me. relax and do some push-ups

Thanks for looking out for our well being. I love push ups. Z has always come through, and I have had lots of issues, true. This time it has been outside the norm for delays. I'm not worried that's why I keep coming back. Some people shouldn't cycle until they mature, some should never. I was just participating in the thread for Christ sake. The karate kid can take a chill. He's called out like 2 people in this place already.

vicious 13
02-12-2012, 06:49 PM
If your not worried y are u on here bitching I told you your dumb for ordering if you always have problems and I don't care how many guns you have u say u want to meet me somewhere put up or shut up in your post u said at this point you want your money back do u want your money do u love z are u not worried shut up I apologized to Magoo I know clomid makes me moody but reading your crying is too much your not asking for help your bitching

vicious 13
02-12-2012, 06:52 PM
And not not everyone w a UFC membership is a fighter people who get paid to fight are fighters

bigbenj
02-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Every one with a UFC gym membership is a fighter, awesome. You should check out some of my shooting vids on YouTube. I'm not much of a fighter. More of a gun nut. Maybe we can get together and compare our hobbies.
I know this thread is now shit, but I LOL'd

tommygunz
02-12-2012, 07:23 PM
I know this thread is now shit, but I LOL'd

^^^^^^bump, coming from the expert, I gotta agree. Time to put this bitch to bed. LoL

murf23
02-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Let's talk about it bro we can meet at the gym and take care of it on the mat don't make a threat cause I'll whoop that ass my cycle came I'm ready to go and would love to test it on a guy like u I stomp a z on your forehead brotha I'm not the moron that continued to send my money somewhere I'm not pleased... Everyone told u u will b taken Care and obviously they've told u this before... U knew delays r part of the game and u played anyway u took the risk now deal w it but watch who u call out on here because I love a challenge and fighting is what I do Gracie jiu jitsu all day haha maybe you should check out some of my fights on you tube before you open your mouth z guys may need to b nice to u but I dont

Bro 2 times now in this thread your threatening to take it to the mat . First of all your a fucking fag and a complete tool . Stop making threats on the comp .Only jerkoffs do that . And show a lil respect to the Vets on here like Tommyguns who are here to help you with their experiences .
( take it to the mat ) lmao who says shit like that . How bout you just get knocked the fuck out in the street and save the mat for you and your manfriends to grab each others cocks . STOP MAKING THREATS BITCH . you are an immature lil punk who needs his first beatdown by a man to make you a lil more humble and in less of a rush to throw empty threats around

vicious 13
02-13-2012, 10:17 PM
First off he called me out i said lets meet somewhere...second off your not man enough for that job.., like I've said before don't say you want your money back then later say u love z and no u will b taken care of because that's not help to anyone I talked to both these guys via pm I admit clomid makes me moody and reading crying doesn't help I know it's not just osl posted a thread about it

theboneman
02-14-2012, 02:20 AM

your right,, only europe anabolic has the fastest ta, thats no frills bull, i like z also, i just been spoiled by ea and i dont wait anymore, just saying bro's, im talking dom----c ta, shipped 7 packs the day after funds picked up, look im only trying to help, im telling you , you would not believe how fast.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT TTTTTTT.............:)

OTG85
02-14-2012, 06:31 AM
z may be a little backed up at the moment happens to every sponsor.Z has always came threw.A little late is better then never.

tommygunz
02-14-2012, 08:16 AM
Well if this thread does nothing else it proves Z gear is legit, everyone replying is JACK'D! Its all good bros, never meant to diss Z, merely threw out the refund option. My post was strongly worded and gave the wrong impression Honestly i would rather have the goods, they're worth the wait. I want to clarify I have had issues but the Z team has always taken care of business. I always end up a satisfied customer that's why I come back.
Vicious13 and I have spoke in pm's, we're good. Thanks for gett'n my back Murf, lotta new guys just learning the ropes, I take it in stride, cut through the BS and it always gets sorted out in the end.
TG

Gear_Addict
02-14-2012, 02:18 PM
z may be a little backed up at the moment happens to every sponsor.Z has always came threw.A little late is better then never.

^^ True, Z always comes through, it's worth the wait imo.

murf23
02-14-2012, 03:38 PM

Well waiting longer than the TnA specified does suck and It does happen to the best of em from time to time . I think I just might do something Ive never done before > Plan ahead lol . I have dealt with a few sponcors here and have always been completely satisfied . But the best gains I have made all came from Z line gear so I'll be ordering my next cycle way ahead of time from the Z line just incase there are delays . I still havent tried Pars and plan on doing so Nothing but great reviews Just so far Z line has made me the happiest :winkfinger:

wisco
02-16-2012, 08:28 PM
Z appears to be coming through. After a pretty long wait I will happy to see if/when it happens.

Gear_Addict
02-17-2012, 08:35 AM
Z appears to be coming through. After a pretty long wait I will happy to see if/when it happens.

He always comes through.

bane7373
02-17-2012, 12:14 PM
Yeah thats the new fade everyone is a ufc fighter ! Everyone in the gyms now have that attitude! That must be the big ego boaster! ! Id love to get you on mat lol so funny ! I think this post is about waiting a long time for your gear! 6 weeks domestic ? Another 20 weeks togo before it breaks our other big sponsors average ! Stuff like this makes you love the good old days of TREASURE COAST PHARMACY ! Fedex 2 days !

PUMP_THAT
02-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Yeah thats the new fade everyone is a ufc fighter ! Everyone in the gyms now have that attitude! That must be the big ego boaster! ! Id love to get you on mat lol so funny ! I think this post is about waiting a long time for your gear! 6 weeks domestic ? Another 20 weeks togo before it breaks our other big sponsors average ! Stuff like this makes you love the good old days of TREASURE COAST PHARMACY ! Fedex 2 days !

Yeap !!!

vicious 13
02-19-2012, 10:59 AM
W z everyday is a good ol day

wisco
02-21-2012, 09:04 AM
Although it took quite a bit longer than expected I did get a touchdown! Z and the reps were pretty quick at responding to emails and pm's and they did reship, and I got it. Now hopefully I get ripped.

Haitiansensation
02-21-2012, 01:49 PM
Although it took quite a bit longer than expected I did get a touchdown! Z and the reps were pretty quick at responding to emails and pm's and they did reship, and I got it. Now hopefully I get ripped.

Awesome bro, I still haven't received my order but I've also been in contact with Z and hopefully I'll get a resend also.

BKLYNBORN
02-21-2012, 06:31 PM
So many re sends, damm feds , just got my tracking numbers also been dealing with Z, hope it all goes smooth