PDA

View Full Version : Powder supplier?

Reciprocity
02-09-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm sorry if this had already been posted. Already tried the search button and reviewed the previous threads. This source sounds 100%.

I was wondering if he supplies raw hormone powder or if there is ANY source out that supplies powder anymore?

Thank you very much in advance. I am new here obviously and have a very good reputation on many other forums.

herstephens
02-09-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm sorry if this had already been posted. Already tried the search button and reviewed the previous threads. This source sounds 100%.

I was wondering if he supplies raw hormone powder or if there is ANY source out that supplies powder anymore?

Thank you very much in advance. I am new here obviously and have a very good reputation on many other forums.

Probably not the right forum for you to ask. Airsealed, and Ironman-st I know sell it. Not sure about samson... just look through the sponsor forums bro.

PurePersian
02-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Both the dudes he said are new sponsors. take your time bro. Cruz all the diff forums. Look for reviews. There are a few stand up guys who have powders.
If sampson has it your gtg. He is a great dude.
PP